"farts nervously"exoe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
You've been not-so-randomly selected to be my test subject for our new neutral emote "Meds Now!" which I've replaced Unicorn with.

You work tirelessly to improve the lives of everyone here. I thank you for your dedication.

I'm not complaining, but what possessed this artist to make mascot chainsaws?

Just Chainsaw Man Things™

coconut doggy saw by @rtylenole.png

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Youtube has been recommending me clips / streams of AniMare's Hira Hikari and haven't seen her posted here yet.
I've mostly stuck with the big corpos as well as indies in my own language so far, but she's pretty fun and the model is kinda cute.
(Also i know nothing about AniMare / 774 so please feel free to ruin them for me)

She's just passed 40k subs on youtube (so not really that small) but i think she's worth checking out if you know japanese or are fine watching clips.

She's also had a stream with an auto speech-to-text translation, similar to what Nazuna uses occasionally, very cute.

rippy is a consistent translator for Rene's content but kinda cheated by still not showing her match 4 win (against Niji's Lain Paterson). Sugar Lyricist
translates mostly SugarLyric content and also does other branches (Kanade Kanon, Huma Wat).
Inaba Haneru interacts with a lot of vtubers and mahjong players. She also does the "much ado about V" from time to time where she gathers vtubers, ask them questions, show the questions and have everyone guess who gave the answer. Here is a highlight reel of funny answers in one Vakatuber championship...and Furen's last answer. Translation's kinda wonky though.

If you told me Luna was a Dragonball Fan, I wouldn't have expected it.

Depending on what she watched, would kinda show her age. Here's a clip of another Dragon Ball enjoyer.

This is a nice surprise singing collab, Yoshika who was recommended on the ancestral homeland and Hiyocro's Touri Sei (on piano) in around five minutes.

@RiverBear don't miss this one.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
While we wait for the collab of the century that will in no way fall short of our expectations, WTF HAPPENED TO THE FORUM DESIGN?!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
While we wait for the collab of the century that will in no way fall short of our expectations, WTF HAPPENED TO THE FORUM DESIGN?!
It reminds me of my old Windows Phone, and the fact that 90% of Web 2.0/3.0 websites look like pure unfiltered ass designed by a bugman who has no soul.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Laplus makes 5/however many Holos. I like the variations in the tune.

Scaredy coyote is playing Outlast. She's close to an hour in and jumpscared me once with her screaming lol.

HoloID will be playing Among Us in a few minutes. Too many to post embeds.

The default theme has changed. Honestly I'm amazed you've been using one of the old default themes. The link styles on those were useless.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Chole and her mushroom thoughts ^_^ Look at description it's always cool story.

Default Dark 2.2 not changed from start ^_^ when I joined the forum, it was my default

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Default Dark 2.2 not changed from start ^_^ when I joined the forum, it was my default

Same. Never changed the theme since I joined. Suddenly today it goes all Windows Metro. Good to know the old one still survives as Dark 2.2, although it feels a little too dark.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Another English telephone game with Yugo

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Same. Never changed the theme since I joined. Suddenly today it goes all Windows Metro. Good to know the old one still survives as Dark 2.2, although it feels a little too dark.
All themes will be retained. More themes coming. The default themes will have quotes added and some readability changes fixed.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
ID just started a big collab, playing some new game. "Amongst Ourselves", I think it's called.
Risu's POV

paul

Early Adopter
Rrat! Rushia started feuding with Aqua because Aqua started a strwam at the same time she did. The terrible slander could have been Delu having her model reveal while Nayuta Nazuna was playing RE8 for the 3rd or 4th time.
Kinda late but I wanted to revive this classic shitpost
1666273358229884.jpg
As promised, Pochi new music video!

Premiers in 8 hours, she sung using her real voice this time.

Her singing voice sounds great, still don't get it why she thought everyone would hate it.

Lui's childhood story

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kobo imposter again in the very first round. Love to see it.

ippy

Ancient history/archives delving. But catching up, and around page 80 i went down the rabbit hole and stumbled upon one of the most interesting, open, and honest conversations between an unstoppable force and an immovable object. No spoilers. But its 24 minutes of pure gold.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Also, does anyone know anything about Mika Melatika? She's NijiID, but is functionally an unofficial NijiEN. She sounds like a native English speaker like Hana.
She's pretty much one of them examples of people who is able to be fluent enough in different language that she sounded just like foreigners herself despite being ID. Mika's quite enjoyable, and her biggest strength is mostly because she's able to interact pretty well with the EN. It does make some seething for the more "nationalistic" ID fans who wishes Mika to interact more with her fellow ID genmates, but it's a minority.

Also like Empty_Inbox said, she's into fashion and her roommate details (that I found) showcased that her dress design is actually sold on a Indonesian fashion bazaar at some point. There's an entire stream where she basically divulged anything about what she learned for those fashion stuff that is quite detailed along with another stream where she reviewed viewer's outfit/fashion sense which worth checking out if you want to see a fashion-focused woman thought about what her simps is wearing and how fashionable it is. There is also a time where Mika showed this fashion design during a podcast run by NijiID official channel in which she, along with Hana and Nagisa Arcinia (the purple kid) designed outfits for each other and talking about fashion stuff, but this isn't really picked up because everyone is focused at Hana's admittedly cool gothic bride outfit concept for Mika (which leads to some fanart that she also used for some of her thumbnails)

All in all, Mika's quite cool to follow if you like some extrovert, gremlin-esque personality that clicks well with NijiEN members though she is also quite close to her fellow ID members as well. Being fluent in English is also a plus for ID like her too, especially when Hana is a bit held down by her shyness.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I swear the only reason she isn’t my favorite Area 15 mem is that I don’t watch her enough
It's worse, in the past she used to not stream that much and some of those streams were a hard filter. These days she's a lot more consistent.

Holy shit Grandpa going wild. Man probably played CS 1.6 when he was young(er).
I think he even started before 1.6, I seem to recall him talking about bunny hopping on one of his zatsus.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Axel is streaming Apex with RPR again, and they were talking about RPR's romantic life this time around.
If you can stand the Apex, you are in for men talking feelings:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Axel is streaming Apex with RPR again, and they were talking about RPR's romantic life this time around.
If you can stand the Apex, you are in for men talking feelings:

Chadxel Syrios, oblivious harem protagonist, Kunio-kun but real: "I've never been in a relationship"
rpr, man who looks like a fat ugly bastard from a questionable doujin, literal professional gamer, Croatian Borat accent, It*lian genetics: "Here's how I dated 17 girls at once"

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Chadxel Syrios, oblivious harem protagonist, Kunio-kun but real: "I've never been in a relationship"
rpr, man who looks like a fat ugly bastard from a questionable doujin, literal professional gamer, Croatian Borat accent, It*lian genetics: "Here's how I dated 17 girls at once"

Listening these two banter makes my entire day. They both go hard but Axel usually is fairly upbeat while RPR always sounds angry but you realize that's just how he is.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1666453322563.png
Didn't know twitter has those kind of "popular/unpopular" opinion thingie on posts. (twitter post link here)

paul

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom