"Every time a new gen debuts, I always wait and see if they talk about the senpais they admire, always hoping that maybe I'm one of them? This time... (EN3) there wasn't. I can't wait to be admired too"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Vih

Doog

Tired Taxpayer

He went full Vlad the Impaler, will be interesting to see the fanart.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
He really bought a fucking spear for emotional comfort. He's gonna add Warrior to his Level 30 Wizard title :whatastory:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper is lying, here is what he looks like now to his baby mama (still your oshi btw) when he protects their home from the eventual zombie horde that will come for him and his family in due time.

Vesper Spear.jpg

Always ready, always prepared, sasuga Grandpire.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He did blow up on management, fucking based.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Quick temper, owns a spear... hmmm.

Cover threw away 2 weeks of their own profits because he lost his temper? Fucking retards lol.

They still get a little upset when you go nuclear on them.

soap suds

Maybe they should get suspended more often because Vesper is at 11k now. Wonder if he's gained fans from this entire thing

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Cover threw away 2 weeks of their own profits because he lost his temper? Fucking retards lol.
Edit: I'm assuming this means just somebody in their company got their feelings hurt or insulted, something that costs them nothing and is a expected part of many people's normal jobs. Performers and entertainers are emotional and If it's anything less then a serious threat of violence/crime, this just seems stupid.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper called his manager a Yamanba and got suspended, expected of a man his age. They should have gotten his XCOM perms sorted properly.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
He did blow up on management, fucking based.
As I thought. Probably his manager fumbled the XCOM perms for a third time and Vesper bitched them out for it, and didn't realise Japanese corpo culture expects you to respect your superiors no matter how incompetent they are.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
To be completely fair, depending on how bad we're talking with how bad his temper can get, that can be justified imo. This could be the equivalent of someone just smashing their expensive company computer into the printer because the printer wasn't working for them type of bad from how he's talking about his temper. That is incredibly childish and should be punished somehow to me, unless management really deserved it somehow.

Although, this narrative will breed so many potential rrats and maybe even Vesper antis who want to simp for Cover management though over the situation which is unfortunate.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

soap suds

Either his manager is easily offended or what Vesper said was truly out there, because there's no way in hell him blowing a fuse was enough reason to do this.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lmfao, is the reason Vesper took a few extra days to resume streaming because he was playing in the woods with his new spear?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And superchats still off.

A man with a spear has no fucks to give.
He'd better watch out for a young guy named David.
He's a biker. Surely Vesper has a helmet.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I can't believe Vesper had to walk to the wilds of Canada and offer Ina's corpse as a blood sacrifice to the eldrich being A'Ya'Mae just to be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom