"What the hell is an 'erotic poptart'?"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Early Adopter
Feels good to have him back. But why was SCs disabled for this comeback stream. He got 175 new and 889 gifted memberships (so 1064 in total). Imagine the SC rain.
Now Ina comeback please, thx :inaunravel:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Feels good to have him back. But why was SCs disabled for this comeback stream.
100% because if people sent supas he'd feel obligated to read them out - like his bit at the start surrounding responding to Senpai's - and he just wanted to get through the stream, get the news update out there, log off and move on.

kukkia

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I didn't know Omega managed the guys too.
He did show his soyboy face when they debuted and injected himself into their lore.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kronii is a lucky woman, and Ina wishes she had Vesper's baby as she cries into a tub of ice cream as she watched Vesper's stream.

She wouldn't be crying into a tub of ice cream during Vesper's stream. When he paused a second and asked "What was that?" and followed up with "I don't think anyone heard that", it's because Ina was under the desk absolutely gobbling his dick and she choked for a moment. Vesper had to make sure his mic didn't pick up her gagging.

My question is which of the two did Vesper bring around his family for Thanksgiving? It seems pretty unusual for him to get the 'When are you getting married?' question dropped on him if he doesn't even have prospects. He tried futilely to backpedal and play off that clearly, he doesn't even have someone in his life, but we obviously know that to be false.

Truly a travesty this day to see such a proud Austrian woman reveal her terrible hasidic secret.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I think Hex is this guy, LexParteVT, a twitch streamer with 20k subscribers that graduated yesterday, the voice is very similar.
Nope, Hex is Kyrio Cifer, the guy didn't even hide at all. The emojis he use in his graduation notice are reused as Hex oshi mark.
Hex.jpeg
And here is Hex tweeting a art made by his old mama:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Blessed chicken noises to brighten your day.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1670473180594171.png
Vesper after surviving two weeks alone in the woods with nothing but a spear and a bad case of not being able to stream X-Com.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Regarding the new NijiEN wave, still nothing on who's the girls are? Curious since I heard that apparently people has managed to guess Zaion (the old ketchup woman) based on the fact that she mentioned her FFXIV stuff or something like it

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Best new Vesper art that I've seen so far.
1670538539511.png

[After 14 mornings and 14 lonely evenings... He's finally back to us. (Lord of the Rings retouching)]
Source: Twitter @Minchi_anda

kestraline

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Regarding the new NijiEN wave, still nothing on who's the girls are? Curious since I heard that apparently people has managed to guess Zaion (the old ketchup woman) based on the fact that she mentioned her FFXIV stuff or something like it
Working theory is that she is Okami Sayu, who was an Indie of pretty respectable rapport.

I've heard people says she's a hag which I can't confirm, but she's a big Digimon fan and is fluent in Japanese. Skipped around some of her surviving VODs and that girl can fill dead air pretty fucking professionally. Her main game was Genshin (which goes with her describing herself as 'THE gacha player') but was also a RWF raider in FF14.

Meloco recently posted a couple of Discord screenshots - one in English and then one in Japanese 10 minutes later. I was operating under the belief that she was a Japanese native anyway due to her Yugo-esque tweets but fuck knows who. Given the power of her vocals it wouldn't surprise me if she was a scout like Yugo was. She could have even come from VTA 2.5 for all we know.

Kotoka WAS believed to be Usami_vt but she posted a series of tweets saying it wasn't her, and then even came out of her graduation to post a video of her singing over XSOLEIL's song.

So, Kotoka and Meloco remain unknown for now. I've noticed that none of them have tried to speak in other languages but English despite, if all of the above is true, 3 of them being at least bilingual.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Maybe they should get suspended more often because Vesper is at 11k now. Wonder if he's gained fans from this entire thing
Often "bad" things happening to a talent often works out really great in the end. People that get instantly yeeted by Susan, or random suspensions n shit they get a huge number of follows. Also people want to know why or what happened so they will probably be more interested in learning about what happened.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Sadly Lia won't be talking about Mr Hands today, but the caramel idol Nyaru has a stream starting shortly on internet lore.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Juwun is playing Getting Over It in about a half hour, and is trying to beat Pippas time.

Edit : Also this is happening too

For some context, the FlaVR /vt/ general has been working on trying to create its own Gen for fun, and it seems that they've managed to find a girl to actually do it. I'll have to see if there is any others, but she the only one who seems legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom