"Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem. By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way! It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Opera Snapshot_2022-12-08_191305_twitter.com.png
No deep-dive today lads.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Parenthood is no joke. Ina will have to make several adjustments.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
To be completely fair, depending on how bad we're talking with how bad his temper can get, that can be justified imo. This could be the equivalent of someone just smashing their expensive company computer into the printer because the printer wasn't working for them type of bad from how he's talking about his temper. That is incredibly childish and should be punished somehow to me, unless management really deserved it somehow.
So is the manager the smashed computer, because the emotional damage might cause them to resign? I guess if they had to pay severance and hire a new one it's kind of the same. I know we don't actually know what he exactly did though. Still employee and company both loosing money seems worse then just making him pay for something.

soap suds

The more I think about it, the more I think it's because Ves said something truly despicable, because other talents have slighted management before and nothing happened to them. I just can't imagine what would've caused such a reaction from grandpa, but his short temper could mean anything made him angry enough to go off.

If it's not this, then management just got their feelings hurt and decided to punish him.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Lmfao, is the reason Vesper took a few extra days to resume streaming because he was playing in the woods with his new spear?
Vesper is hiding his power level as a long term macro war tactic for future enemies to underestimate him. He didn't take his car to the woods, he took his bike with a backpack of equipment , spear, and rations into the woods with Kronii strapped to the back (because two seater bikes for are heathens). So he took longer to get home due to needing to pedal his way on no food for three days and three nights as he gave his food to Kronii to make sure the child survives.

Management was in shambles wondering where he went, wondering if they needed to fire Takeshi for ruining Holo Tempus for his petty insolence. Axel was ready to throw hands and go Hitman on Cover Corp offices. That is before Vesper just bumbled in while eating his chimken mcnuggies from Maccas he got after he took Kronii home.

Yagoo himself did backflips upon his return and gave Vesper a spartan shield to go with his newly obtained spear with the Holotempus logo to complete Vesper's spear. Now Vesper is the real gladiator of Tempus, an unstoppable killing machine of martial and wizardry prowess. Kronii is a lucky woman, and Ina wishes she had Vesper's baby as she cries into a tub of ice cream as she watched Vesper's stream.

So is the manager the smashed computer, because the emotional damage might cause them to resign? I guess if they had to pay severance and hire a new one it's kind of the same. I know we don't actually know what he exactly did though. Still employee and company both loosing money seems worse then just making him pay for something.
I'm saying that the type of unchecked rage you have to have to smash your job's computer over what is effectively just an annoyance like a printer not working, is childish. You don't just explode on people for unreasonable reasons because you're pissed at them, just like how you shouldn't just break your stuff just because you're having a gamer moment. That's what we make fun of people like Wings for as he's such a raging fat ass that he breaks his controllers over playing COD. Explosive tempers are just bad and I think letting them slide isn't a very good look, especially if they're really bad.

Even ignoring Japanese social graces heavily encouraging respect for your superiors, I'd say Vesper should be somewhat punished. Is 2 weeks too much? Maybe, but something had to be done imo.

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
The more I think about it, the more I think it's because Ves said something truly despicable, because other talents have slighted management before and nothing happened to them. I just can't imagine what would've caused such a reaction from grandpa, but his short temper could mean anything made him angry enough to go off.

If it's not this, then management just got their feelings hurt and decided to punish him.
It also really depends on what it was over. If it was something important or a direct order from upper management, then you can't just get into a fight with whats essentially a wage slave manager that's just the messenger and literally can't back down or they get fired.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Tenma has been fucking with this guy trying to coach her through Jump King, lol.

EDIT: @God's Strongest Sanalite
That too, but that's implied. As we all know, whenever there's a male/female collab, the participants have sex beforehand to break the ice. That's just common courtesy in the industry.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
The more I think about it, the more I think it's because Ves said something truly despicable
Vesper called Calli a white Yamanba, said he wouldn't even rape her and smugly chuckled into the woods with his two korean comfort women.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Lmfao, is the reason Vesper took a few extra days to resume streaming because he was playing in the woods with his new spear?
It's actually because Vesper spent the past 3 days learning Dwarf Fortress from scratch, just to make sure he's ready to stream it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Can't believe Vesper called his manager a no-good slant-eyed zipperhead gook, how he didn't get terminated I will never know

Tenma has been fucking with this guy
:smugrys:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
What I got from his speech was that while he regrets letting his anger get the better of him, he doesn't regret being angry itself. He mainly focused on feeling bad for losing his temper and not being in as much control as he thought. He apologized to the Vespies for leaving them in the dark but not once was he like "I feel bad for whoever I snapped at" or anything that would indicate feeling sorry towards management. So while they were able to come to an agreement, Vesper might still feel wronged at whatever made him snap.

Which means I can still believe Takeshi Nofriendsjin threatened to destroy Vesper's bike if he didn't break it off with Kronii and the old man promised him there are worse fates than an atomic bomb.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
To be completely fair, depending on how bad we're talking with how bad his temper can get, that can be justified imo.
Vesper called Yagoo a F A G G 0 T. That's why he got suspended.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Different talents have different managers. Maybe Vesper's is just a thin-skinned femboy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The vtuber community really is basically the wrasslin' community but with waifus, we love to hate on management and celebrate the talent's """"Victories"""" against them even though corporate will always win.
Now that i think of it, ayame is like a fucking jobber isn't she?

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
The vtuber community really is basically the wrasslin' community but with waifus, we love to hate on management and celebrate the talent's """"Victories"""" against them even though corporate will always win.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya leading Buckomin to their doom

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Tenma has been fucking with this guy trying to coach her through Jump King, lol.

EDIT: @God's Strongest Sanalite

That too, but that's implied. As we all know, whenever there's a male/female collab, the participants have sex beforehand to break the ice. That's just common courtesy in the industry.

Oh shit Nagzz and Tenma? Let's go

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Maybe Vesper is forever single because he is afraid of losing his temper and killing da bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom