"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Oddly enough, the collabs for OTHER regions were their own characters and not skins.
Part of the reason why is, to my knowledge, is them fearing of fucking up with the meta. Back on the Korean server with their collab (with Guilty Gear), they made one of them, Millia Rage so OP that everyone and their mother that got her dominating everything and might've changed that server's meta. Japanese server collab (with Code Geass) has a more lukewarm/average characters that doesn't break the game and they get some skins too (if i was right)

The other one, which I'm guessing, is that they just didn't really want to try developing completely separate characters during the server (Global region) infancy. Considering that they have:
- a eldritch being disguising as a human that can sent out swarm of tiny monsters at her call
- a magical woman with her own phoenix and fire related magic
- a loli with huge melee weapon
- bubbly, happy go lucky character with summoned cuties that has guns/fire projectiles
- and a floating horny bait woman with power of influencing death (in this case, immortality buff)

They probably figured out, like, "hue, let just make the vtubers as skins for our existing characters, ez peasy". No need to care about fucking up the PVP and PVE meta being ruined by new characters and at the same time doesn't need to brainstorm for character skills and stats anyway.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
View attachment 7367

Fauna said her's is the only one's that is ready right now. The other girl's are not quite ready yet and Fauna's has been done for a few months so they decided to just go ahead with Fauna's and the rest of the girls will be in the coming months.

It is casual and she worked with her artist to make it. She sent her mama what she wanted and it came back perfect.
Saplings live to simp another day

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sleepys been streaming for the last 15 hours. I seem to remember her saying something about reseting her sleep schedule yesterday.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
you are sad by @wishbone777.jpg

Ina cookie dispenser when

what did you do Fauna by ZeddGawr.jpg

"...get a rope" Fauna mumbled to herself.

mind the talons by @kudarannnS.png

Sadly, the owl was then sucked into Kronii's air intakes

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Sleepys been streaming for the last 15 hours. I seem to remember her saying something about reseting her sleep schedule yesterday.

She's hoping that if she just keeps going it'll loop around.

Probably.

:kaelaapprob:

The power of medically-prescribed meth, boys.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Cover forcing Moona to watch Love Live unsubtitled?

Love Live is great. Well, the anime is always pretty average, but the girls themselves and the songs are great! Aquors is the best iteration (don't even @ me nigga), and they have Guilty Kiss which is the best sub-unit (don't even @ me nigga best song is Shooting Star Warrior). Love me some Yohane, and I was extremely and unreasonably happy when Suisei sang 'in this unstable world' during one of her live concerts. I wish more of the Holos would dip into the Love Live catalogue.

Suisei performance

Porean

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Five minutes to go. Vesties in the chat gifting memberships like candy on Halloween. Nearly 4000 waiting.

MyName

Five minutes to go. Vesties in the chat gifting memberships like candy on Halloween. Nearly 4000 waiting.

4.5k 5.3k people waiting for grandpa before he even starts. 8k at loading screen. Evreybody missed the cycling boomet.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I need same video but with Marine

What is the name of the second movie?
It was Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No. The thumbnail... Where is our damn Gura and Fubuki collab!

And this is roughly where that scene starts.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Thank God, I was genuinely worried he might graduate out of spite for a bit there.

In a way I'm sad to see it end however because the increasingly elaborate rrats around the reasons for his suspension have been the funniest content /vt/ has come up with in months - from impregnating dozens of female chuubas from Kronii to Veibae, to sending incredibly sexually aggressive tweets to Mori only to dump her for being a landwhale irl, to sending thousands of discord messages to Gura (all of which simply say "Cute!") and even his impending insurgent attack on Cover HQ.
Then again given how say-nothing and laden with corpospeak his return statement is, maybe they don't need to stop. Depends on if he addresses it in stream. Maybe I will continue to blindly insist he was suspended for cucking Kronii's manager and forcefully collab'ing her.
Takeshi Nofriendsjin shall be immortalized as the true manager of Holostars EN, on this forum anyway, regardless of if he exists now because of these rrats.

Takeshi cannot keep a good grandpa down, go buy all your 36 dollars holoskins for your gacha game you friendless salaryman and seethe in silence forever.

4.5k 5.3k people waiting for grandpa before he even starts.
Now we're at 8k just as it starts, I think this is the most I've seen a Tempus stream get since their debut month if not just ever except for maybe some collab.

Edit: Grandpa nervous

Grandpa also got legitimately tricked by chat to think Magni got into a car accident, good job chat the man just got back and you want him to have a heart attack.

Last edited:

MyName

Vesper says he wasn't able to be in contact with any of the boys.
Now is the first time hearing about Magni's back.

Porean

Early Adopter
Vesper says he wasn't able to be in contact with any of the boys.
Now is the first time hearing about Magni's back.
Got sentenced to two business weeks in streamer prison

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope the cabin trip to the woods with Kronii was nice for the both of them. Also I hope their kid grows up more like his dad and not like his or her mom.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Goddamn does it feel nice to hear this old fuck's voice again. He couldn't even sleep because he was worried about not responding to his senpais on Twitter lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom