Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Honestly, its pretty sad the number of times you see people spend bitching and moaning over X talent liking Y thing. It's amazing how fast people go from "oh this talent is pretty cool" to "fuck this stupid bitch I fucking hate her and I hope she dies" because the talent liked 1 thing they don't.

Protip, most of these girls are college-aged and support/like stupid shit that gets peddled on college campuses like identity politics. Most of you just don't know it because they havent slipped up and made it public.
Honestly I just think the woman is boring. She kinda started herself off on the wrong foot early on by exposing her own stupidity early as well as taking a long break early on into debut. Also it's fun to laugh at the amount of times she almost doxed herself.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Well shit, granpire is back in 11 hours. Let's see if Holostar penis havers also get showered in superchats when they get back from a long break.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
this is what he actually said.
Looking forward to working with you more!

Yagoo is not above thinly veiled threats...
1670483409974.png
There will be hell to pay if vesper crosses the holomafia again

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Well shit, granpire is back in 11 hours. Let's see if Holostar penis havers also get showered in superchats when they get back from a long break.

Shit. I'm going to be at work.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

The maniac is going to show up with supachats turned off jsut to spite management.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
TheVirtualAssylum it's me, Gator.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Has anyone mentioned that Pippa confirmed an interview sometime in January with Richard La Ruina (Dev of Super Seducer)?

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Has anyone mentioned that Pippa confirmed an interview sometime in January with Richard La Ruina (Dev of Super Seducer)?
Looked like that, how she goes more edgy at times like with Koa and Lisa as a defense mechanism, and how it sounds like she wants to defend nousagi haven't been brought up yet.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looked like that, how she goes more edgy at times like with Koa and Lisa as a defense mechanism, and how it sounds like she wants to defend nousagi haven't been brought up yet.
I feel like you responded to the wrong comment.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Honestly how awkwardly worded the tweet is make me believe my own theory that the reason he was taking so long to come back is because he was negotiating with management to plz let him explain himself when he came back, since he probably knew the rumors that would be spun from it, so he really really wanted to at least be able to say he didn't sexually harass anyone or something and management was being slow at hell in approving a giving the go ahead on what he could and couldn't.
"I, Vesper Noir, have not made any inappropriate remarks to your oshi. I have not attempted to date your oshi. I have not fingered her under the table when taking her to dinner, smiling wickedly as your oshi tried desperately not to moan. I have not seen your oshi stripping for me and inviting me to join her in bed. I have not fondled every square inch of your oshi's naked flesh and brought her to orgasm through the mere touch of my hands. I have not taken your oshi's virginity, nor did I cum deep inside her fertile womb and made her an expectant mother. And I most certainly didn't use the two weeks of my suspension to travel the world to do this with every single oshi you could possibly have.

"I hope I have sufficiently alleviated your concerns and wish you all a wonderful christmas."

Vesper's originally intended tweet.

Probably.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
"And I most certainly didn't use the two weeks of my suspension to travel the world to do this with every single oshi you could possibly have.
I mean... Axel is always talking about fucking some dudes, and he and Vesper are bros, so...

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura said she wasn't sure if she'll even be able to finish Callisto Protocol on stream or show the ending, so she finally ended after almost 5 straight hours. So may or may not return.
Rights reasons or gameplay reasons? I caught parts of the stream, and she was saying that she was having a better time than she originally expected.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Possibly sees Kiki as an impressionable young girl that has said some yab shit mainly out of influence or to try to appeal to her small but passionate audience?
So is Kiki an adult now though? Or was she being jailbait bullshit? Or was that even the issue before? I read buncha crap about her but it's not clear to me what the Issue with PC and deleting the previous collab was?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
He recently played dota 2 with Siska and Kobo
Dota 2 collab, multi agency, ID - Kobo Kanaeru, Siska Leontyne, Zen Gunawan from MAHA5
I have no idea what they are saying, but sounds fun and kinda unhinged - just now there was couple of seconds of Gotye remix. Someone Zen is fucking with sound board!

Selen is gonna release a song featuring Pomu, you can hear a bit in her tweet! Love the art

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I feel like you responded to the wrong comment.
Just pointing out the other things that I didn't see get mentioned in addition to that interview. It was pretty packed stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom