"Yippee-Ki-Yay mazzafaakaaa! ~ ~"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Assuming this is the case, I wonder if the Warabi Raika handle was freed immediately/shortly after they quit, or only when the shell parking that handle needed to be re-used. Doesn't really matter though. (Why was Warabi not a wallaby? I am now sad.)
It's either the Handle was removed after they quit, or Raika may have undergone an extensive name change and therefore can't be found because no one knows what to look for.

The reason I think it's the former is because SuzumiyaSonata is also available, and he was the first person to quietly graduate from Gen 1 back in February.

The fact that everyone else can still be found indicates one of two things:

A) Roco and Meruto were also freed up, and trolls took them on the same day but didn't bother to take Raika too. This makes sense if not for the fact that Rou is also searchable and he is still active.

B) Warabi Raika has genuinely quit, which means VTAs protocol for graduated members is consistent.

The circumstances are anyone's guess. Raika could have pulled out at the last possible second which left the other channels searchable (because they were gearing up to go public).

Voltaction were active at the same time as Gen 2 for about 2 weeks before debuting. Their channels were made on Jul. 2 while they debuted on Jul. 16, so it's hard to shirk the feeling that a debut should have occurred in the last couple weeks. The question is what the fuck happened.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Here are the final teams in the upcoming Kaho Cup. The team name "Rest In Ping" is perfect: Apex tournament hosted in Japan, members are from Australia, USA and Europe

Man, on one hand I wish our Tempus bois and RPR to fuck everyone up, have a blast and make everyone remember the name. On the other hand, Selen and Bobon had such a fucking horrible luck with tournaments, with Bobon getting sick every time and blaming himself - I really want them to have a big dub, and I was with them for longer then HoloEN boys too.
Why must my favourites fight each other? :urtearingmeapart:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
fe11c10434cfdc0fc4221c688314c10e86b86bffcb859112d8b64049b7ecc9f7.png

Alright which one of you was it :smugpipi:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Man, on one hand I wish our Tempus bois and RPR to fuck everyone up, have a blast and make everyone remember the name. On the other hand, Selen and Bobon had such a fucking horrible luck with tournaments, with Bobon getting sick every time and blaming himself - I really want them to have a big dub, and I was with them for longer then HoloEN boys too.

I don't think Selen's team will win but they do have more tournament experience than Tempus.

Selen's team were able to outmanoeuvre RPR multiple times during RIG Cup but the problem is that it's reaaaaally uncommon for Selen and Bobon to both want to use their brains at the same time. One or both of them usually just want to W-Key regardless of how good their lobby is.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I can't help it. When I noticed that I could replace "Wellerman" with "Pokemon", the post wrote itself. My muse can be a cruel bitch sometimes.
Get Pippa or Uruka to sing it for maximum kill. Or maybe maximum kill would be Gura singing it when she streams several times before Ina's back.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Nijisanji Gamers Party not long started.

Free 3D concert from the Gamers if anyone is interested.

Thanks, only some of their biggest streamers together and I had no idea. The Niji - reddit is beyond useless and # was jizzing themselves without linking the stream. Yeah, I am an idiot but I like watching Niji too so why is it so hard to find out about their big events?

Axel and Altare are anti-perspirant and it's a fun tournament so RPR will be chill. I think Vesper would have been the sweat if he played. Looking forward to the Niji teams meeting tho.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Thanks, only some of their biggest streamers together and I had no idea. The Niji - reddit is beyond useless and # was jizzing themselves without linking the stream. Yeah, I am an idiot but I like watching Niji too so why is it so hard to find out about their big events?
Assuming you are referring to the Nijisanji subreddit, the Weekly Threads in the general Virtual Youtubers subreddit is probably a much better place for you to get Nijisanji news.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ

Well, it's not so much a 'big event' as it is a personal project by Akabane Youko. It's a 3D event by Gamers, for Gamers fans, and so in that context a 120K+ viewers of JP viewers is extremely impressive.

But yeah, if I could divorce r/Holo's ability to centralise info from...everything else that subreddit breeds...I'd love for a more active r/Niji sub that compiled JP info (even though the weekly pinned is alright). As I can't do so, it's probably best for me to just follow as many Nijis as I can on twitter to see what is going on in the myriad clusters and circles the domestic branch has to offer.

As for 'big events', there is a Mario Kart tournament and NJU next month. Those will be hard to miss. LazuLight are also confirmed in Japan and are still spending their entire days at meetings or doing things, so 3D debuts are for sure imminent...just a case of 'when' with AnyColor's packed rollout pipeline.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Foobs' suffering was short-lived this time.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Seconded, she is pretty witty. This Omegle stream has Joel from Vinesauce vibes:

Ok NGL, that was pretty funny. She looks like a Genshit character tho.

I really like our most active Sena, her personality and the fact she seems like an actual Pippa fan
I'd say she's pretty based
Audio link

Our most recent Minna Vanilla, seemingly married literal mother of an infant who was present in her first stream (is that a first in vtubing? maybe only in english speaking vtubing?) appears very sweet, not a shitposter but literally wholesome, possibly the wife of a pippa fan who is her "manager". If she's having fun, and there's an audience that appreciates her, I think that's great. She seemed either oblivious to or didn't care about the contrived drama arc, focusing mainly on posting photos of baking stuff from when she began posting up until her stream
If the running rrats are correct, the husband would be the male FLAVR talent Milliardo Beercraft. Imagine the duo, making beer and bread, that'd be funny.
The Minna "controversy" grew old too fast AND is the perfect way to trash a perfectly good avatar and rig for a nothingburger, so she did the best thing she could do and paid no mind to that thing.

PekoWick

Well, it's not so much a 'big event' as it is a personal project by Akabane Youko. It's a 3D event by Gamers, for Gamers fans, and so in that context a 120K+ viewers of JP viewers is extremely impressive.

But yeah, if I could divorce r/Holo's ability to centralise info from...everything else that subreddit breeds...I'd love for a more active r/Niji sub that compiled JP info (even though the weekly pinned is alright). As I can't do so, it's probably best for me to just follow as many Nijis as I can on twitter to see what is going on in the myriad clusters and circles the domestic branch has to offer.

As for 'big events', there is a Mario Kart tournament and NJU next month. Those will be hard to miss. LazuLight are also confirmed in Japan and are still spending their entire days at meetings or doing things, so 3D debuts are for sure imminent...just a case of 'when' with AnyColor's packed rollout pipeline.
It is a big event. Every event with kuzuha is a big event. They rarely do this kind of 3D no?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
2 years ago

Yesterday

The more things change...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If the running rrats are correct, the husband would be the male FLAVR talent Milliardo Beercraft. Imagine the duo, making beer and bread, that'd be funny.
The Minna "controversy" grew old too fast AND is the perfect way to trash a perfectly good avatar and rig for a nothingburger, so she did the best thing she could do and paid no mind to that thing.
It makes sense, they both need yeast.
I thought it interesting she didn't use romania chans rigged model.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom