"I can't return a baby like it's a peloton I didn't use for 2 months"Juniper Heartstrings

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Rin, the cheekiest of Brits, playing the new Sonic. I’ve heard the game is pretty decent compared to some of Sega’s past Sonic offerings.
Missed it live sadly

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sava was supposed to stream at 2 today but overslept, thankfully she's live now!

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Reiny with a nicely timed Nightmare before Christmas watchalong.

Completely unrelated to that, what is the latest on that vtuber who constantly changes their model and name and is known for braps, schlicking it and being completely menhera in general?. Did she finally give up after getting rejected by nisisanji for umpteenth time?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She just promised a shower stream if she hits 25k subs and is now promising something "huge" coming in December that she's been working on...

New outfit?
This might sound a bit coomer-ish but I feel like shit like this will help her get noticed. I just want her to succeed.

Here are the final teams in the upcoming Kaho Cup. The team name "Rest In Ping" is perfect: Apex tournament hosted in Japan, members are from Australia, USA and Europe.
Besides Selen, how cracked are the other NijiEN participants?

Also nice art compilation

RPR and Tempus probably wont get too far. The boys kinda suck honestly.

I don't remember her name but there's a succubus chuuba who does lewd streams that has kids. I'm pretty sure I saw it on the homethread before this place was born that they made a statement adressing their lewd streams stating the kids are not in house while she does those streams. I also think it's the same chuuba that has a clip of her husband taking over for her while she went to the bathroom briefly and hilarity ensues.
Pretty sure her name was something like Venoxia or Vetroxia or some shit. I sorta remember her.

I don't think Selen's team will win but they do have more tournament experience than Tempus.

Selen's team were able to outmanoeuvre RPR multiple times during RIG Cup but the problem is that it's reaaaaally uncommon for Selen and Bobon to both want to use their brains at the same time. One or both of them usually just want to W-Key regardless of how good their lobby is.
Selen playing Apex with Bobon was what got me to watch Nijisanji. That stream was amazing and honestly just for that Im rooting for them.

Goddammit I like the brit. The way she sasses everything, including herself, is growing on me.
Brit is amazing. Again im still shocked that we havent really gotten any major corpo Brit girl.

Fuyo playing a some very weird game ^_^
Wasnt expecting her to be able to play this. Watched about 30-40 minutes of it at work and it was pretty funny.

Sava was supposed to stream at 2 today but overslept, thankfully she's live now!

That voice. Damn.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Bro do you make these and how? I love them!

Like do you draw frame by frame or just edit parts of it with motion?

Nah dude, I fucking suck at drawing. All I'm doing is combining multiple elements as layers and then controlling visibility between layers in Photoshop using the timeline workspace. @Fucking YTs also asked about it over at the Smiley Thread so figured I'd just consolidate the explanation in one post:

Best way to demo/explain is through vid I guess:

Each bar is a layer in Photoshop. I just organized the layers in groups (phone hand, bobba hand, mouth groups, etc) so it's easier to find and control/adjust/edit. The length of each bar is for how long or however many number of frames the layer is visible. Devil is in the amount of detail you decide to include. This Pikamee gif was just supposed to be her just laughing and saying "calm down" (so maybe a handful of layers and some text) but my dumbass brain had an attack of autism and started asking "what if she's drinking milktea?", "what if she's looking at her phone?", "what if you show a bunch of autistic shit scrolling up from the phone?"

There's very likely better and far more efficient ways to do this shit in other apps/software but it's the shit that I know how to do so... eh. :botanshrug:

3view tax for the off-topic screeching:

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Completely unrelated to that, what is the latest on that vtuber who constantly changes their model and name and is known for braps, schlicking it and being completely menhera in general?. Did she finally give up after getting rejected by nisisanji for umpteenth time?
Look Karen tries her best but it's hard to be hired by Niji when you're already working for Hololive

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'll except mutual fixing or having things to fix, but none of this non sad girl bullshit.

Calli has been getting rather plump, maybe she's trying to catch the eye of feeder leader? Of course she mentions the dog as a white woman.

This was supposedly her earlier this month in live concert. So yeah definitely putting on some winter weight lol maybe Dear Feeder could keep her well supplied through the cold months.

(Would still smash though)

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Nah dude, I fucking suck at drawing. All I'm doing is combining multiple elements as layers and then controlling visibility between layers in Photoshop using the timeline workspace. @Fucking YTs also asked about it over at the Smiley Thread so figured I'd just consolidate the explanation in one post:

Best way to demo/explain is through vid I guess:
View attachment 6075

Each bar is a layer in Photoshop. I just organized the layers in groups (phone hand, bobba hand, mouth groups, etc) so it's easier to find and control/adjust/edit. The length of each bar is for how long or however many number of frames the layer is visible. Devil is in the amount of detail you decide to include. This Pikamee gif was just supposed to be her just laughing at a phone and saying calm down (so maybe a handful of layers and some text) but my dumbass brain had an attack of autism and started asking "what if she's drinking milktea?", "what if she's looking at her phone?", "what if you show a bunch of autistic shit scrolling up from the phone?"

There's very likely better and far more efficient ways to do this shit in other apps/software but it's the shit that I know how to do so... eh. :botanshrug:

3view tax for the off-topic screeching:

I'm amazed you can get that many frames without Photoshop crashing. Also, that's awesome.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't remember her name but there's a succubus chuuba who does lewd streams that has kids. I'm pretty sure I saw it on the homethread before this place was born that they made a statement adressing their lewd streams stating the kids are not in house while she does those streams. I also think it's the same chuuba that has a clip of her husband taking over for her while she went to the bathroom briefly and hilarity ensues.
Pretty sure her name was something like Venoxia or Vetroxia or some shit. I sorta remember her.

Vexoria the Sun Eater?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This might sound a bit coomer-ish but I feel like shit like this will help her get noticed. I just want her to succeed.
It probably will but tbh the girl needs a consistent form of growth too. I don't know if the clippers are just too shy or what but Shiina does have plenty of clippable moments and she has some normie appeal too since she's not as yab heavy as someone like Pippa or Lia. Last night's stream was just intended to be her testing out a chat box and turned into a comedic spiral, that whole segment where chat took over the screen is exactly the type of tame normie stuff that has mass appeal these days to the non coomer YouTubers.

It was also nice seeing her rack in the monies, even after the fish cut she probably raked in well over $1k just from becoming a boomer meme as even after the superchats got turned off after a series of red supers she got a bunch of super stickers, stream elements donos and membership gifts.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

This was supposedly her earlier this month in live concert. So yeah definitely putting on some winter weight lol maybe Dear Feeder could keep her well supplied through the cold months.

(Would still smash though)

We need :architect:as one of the like options at this point

That voice. Damn.
Sava's deep voice is genuinely powerful and it's a shame she spends the majority of her ASMR streams not talking

Clip tax, I'm not a Kronie but I can give her this, she did a fantastic job with the character creator

kestraline

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221123_171342_Brave.jpg

Yuri's new model debut.

This is all very chuuni for someone like Yuri.
I can't believe Pippa hates Yuri.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
For those who missed Panko's unarchived karaoke, here's her Reflect.

I saved it, the songs were pretty much all good. I may clip a few more later.

Piarro

Early Adopter
No Gura today. Can probably safely assume she'll be back Monday at the earliest. Is the Moldy One traveling this week, or streaming through it? I don't see a schedule on her twitter.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
No Gura today. Can probably safely assume she'll be back Monday at the earliest. Is the Moldy One traveling this week, or streaming through it? I don't see a schedule on her twitter.
Gura? A schedule? :magnicope:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yuri's new face.jpg
She's beautiful.

Yuri's real face.
Yuri's real face.jpg

Now with no eyepatch! Pout included!
Yuri's face without eyepatch.jpg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter