"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

So I have some theories:
  • She's announcing a date for when v2.0 comes out.
  • She's announcing an announcement for when she will announce v2.0.
  • She's going to just accidently drop v2.0 tonight.
  • She's graduating and leaving for that sweet talent freedom @ VShojo. :talentfreedom:
  • She's just putting up a stream to say she's back and she has no idea when v2.0 will drop.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So Loftipixels is debuting as a vtuber at some point
chrome_screenshot_Nov 23, 2022 10_04_05 AM CST.png

To those unaware, Lofti is a hired editor of Jeremy "Quarter Pounder" Hambly and frequent panelist on Yellowflash's Flashcast. He's usually bullied by the chat and called such colourful names like "leftie lofty" or "femboy." A lot of this has to do with his trash pop culture takes and his willingness to defend them even if he's wrong resulting in long arguments from Flash and the other panelists.
Last few weeks he's been MIA from the show with the other members concerned where he went off to. Seems we have our answer.
His YouTube

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

So I have some theories:
  • She's announcing a date for when v2.0 comes out.
  • She's announcing an announcement for when she will announce v2.0.
  • She's going to just accidently drop v2.0 tonight.
  • She's graduating and leaving for that sweet talent freedom @ VShojo. :talentfreedom:
  • She's just putting up a stream to say she's back and she has no idea when v2.0 will drop.

My condolences to you hopefag, your oshi may never get a new model at this rate :selenpointandlaugh:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pankos got an unarchived karaoke in a few hours if anyones interested

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Rin, the cheekiest of Brits, playing the new Sonic. I’ve heard the game is pretty decent compared to some of Sega’s past Sonic offerings.

Edit: She’s starting off with a PowerPoint on what a spoiler is set to metal music lmfao.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
My condolences to you hopefag, your oshi may never get a new model at this rate :selenpointandlaugh:
Honestly, I like her current design. So that would just be a win.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Rin, the cheekiest of Brits, playing the new Sonic. I’ve heard the game is pretty decent compared to some of Sega’s past Sonic offerings.

Edit: She’s starting off with a PowerPoint on what a spoiler is set to metal music lmfao.

Goddammit I like the brit. The way she sasses everything, including herself, is growing on me.

The chicken's only been in Italy for like 2 days what the fuck

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Just wanted to recognize and pay respects to our two other Minna Vanillas from FlaVR. One (the most naive) posted without much fanfare that she was graduating due to personal reasons. Like most of the FlaVR content I suspect it was a male viewer of Pippa's behind the account, especially given the low activity on it, but it is possible it was a young woman who wanted to take on the character but felt awkward about there being another Minna.

Also, not officially graduated or on hiatus, but just quiet is the other Sena BonBon account which gained some traction early on. The poster behind this account may just not want to step on toes of her counterpart, or may just not be as dedicated to the bit, etc. I really like our most active Sena, her personality and the fact she seems like an actual Pippa fan. I personally would like the character better if it were not QUITE so overweight and pantsless as pippa designed her, so it will be interesting to see what she comes up with as she DIY's her model.

I'd say she's pretty based
Audio link
Sena did make a reference in her stream last night about Minna being "open source" and some people trying "to become what they cannot be." (around 46 min in)

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 12-36-13 General Vtuber Discussion.png

I dunno if you've heard Kiara, but :kyoracist:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
New premium Rrat: Selen isn't good at video games, it's her boyfriend playing and she just talks over it, also they're madly in love and she'll never even think of doing kissies with you.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha, Tsunderia gen 3 Tsundream's dream-weaving spider crab, will be having a cardboard presentation about advertisement video games soon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fuyo playing a some very weird game ^_^
vivaldi_Itzr8HP2Lz.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter