"Boy watching my stream become girl!"Amagase Muyu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter
PHASE CONNECTORS READ BELOW:

My oshi more or less is Kaela and im interested in the new fish girl from idol. We will see how she ends up over time. I am willing to give Phase another chance just because im curious right now. Who that isnt pippa, Lumi or Lia should i look at? Erina?
So Kaela to me is
- light hearted
- grinder
- plays games to dominate them
- easily creates inside jokes
- ex-competitive gamer

For you I would say Shiina meets the most conditions and if she spoke with her morning voice it would be a Jackpot.

Tenma could work - superb membership and community interactions, rougelike games and actually rage breaks her controllers so I would choose her otherwise but not for a Kaela experience.

Other phases from what I have seen:
Erina - ASMR voice
Panko - Italian shitposter
Rimi - little sister
Rie - girly? Don't watch
Airi - sheltered
Yuri - reminds me of fallenshaddow
Uruka - depressed college student
Iori - only ever seen her with Pippa and Aoi...
Michi and Nasa are JP but you should love them both anyways

Non PC
Selen cause she is a chill grinder
Ami and Lumi if you like retro
Vesper if you like strat games
Lisa cause everyone should like her
Looking for some background chill and OK with Japanese?
Chimugi - soft voice with long streams and a fantastic model - I like to put her on background sometimes.

In other news Morino, girl with Schizophrenia, is live building a website

Even named it: "schizosite"
:mitothink:

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Here are the final teams in the upcoming Kaho Cup. The team name "Rest In Ping" is perfect: Apex tournament hosted in Japan, members are from Australia, USA and Europe.
Besides Selen, how cracked are the other NijiEN participants?

Also nice art compilation

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
What level of ego do you have to have to think you're better looking than a drawing?
Credit where credit is due, she does look good (neck down at least). So that raises the question, why the fuck didn't she became a titty streamer instead of spending god knows how much in a rig. It's better to full ass one thing instead of half assing two things.

On a very different note, looks like tenma had some vet related emergencies with theo, so she's taking some days off streaming to take proper care of him.
Just the other day she lost a piece of the gunpla she was building, maybe the two are related? 🐀

2022-11-23 08_03_09-Window.png
2022-11-23 08_03_00-Window.png
link 1 - link 2

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Here are the final teams in the upcoming Kaho Cup. The team name "Rest In Ping" is perfect: Apex tournament hosted in Japan, members are from Australia, USA and Europe.
Besides Selen, how cracked are the other NijiEN participants?

Aster is probably Master-tier but he was also able to coach Elira into being a pretty passable Gold player after a single stream. Maria is a low Plat player, Ren probably about the same.

Selen is obviously ex-Pred, Bobon could 100% reach Master/Pred if he played enough, and Kanato is a Master.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Two chaotic babies babble to each other in english and play a bunch of games.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
No, the contract specifically stipulates on days such as this we must all stand around and constantly ask "But, where's Pippa?"
Poochie Pipkin.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Barbie Pippa by @Asmo_days.jpg

Pippa gonna be movin' to Cali to be a Barbie girl, yo

That 'I'm on xanax, lol' face

vestars20

Early Adopter
Aster is probably Master-tier but he was also able to coach Elira into being a pretty passable Gold player after a single stream. Maria is a low Plat player, Ren probably about the same.

Selen is obviously ex-Pred, Bobon could 100% reach Master/Pred if he played enough, and Kanato is a Master.
Better then I thought

Here is the official page so you can check out the other people
All the EN teams will have Ping issues so that's a wash between them. Selen and Bonbon are a fun pair so watch them if you are bored.

Of note, some of the Wactor talents are participating which reminded me of how Wactor doxxed their talent, Shino Laila. Still, they have rolled out new waves...

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Nijisanji Gamers Party not long started.

Free 3D concert from the Gamers if anyone is interested.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
So kson is opening a fan discord and she said any language, including Chinese is ok. I think it's members only though.

FL Cascadia

Did Kson ever provide a HARD confirm/denial that her joining VShojo, and revelation that Rushia had re-incarnated as Nazuna, was the cause of Kanata getting pulled into a meeting the day after the announcement, with her subsequently announcing that she was moving out?

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Just wanted to recognize and pay respects to our two other Minna Vanillas from FlaVR. One (the most naive) posted without much fanfare that she was graduating due to personal reasons. Like most of the FlaVR content I suspect it was a male viewer of Pippa's behind the account, especially given the low activity on it, but it is possible it was a young woman who wanted to take on the character but felt awkward about there being another Minna.
1669201095293.png

The other, much more active account seemed to have a lot of fun playing along with the stuff about the scandalous stories surrounding her character, and is the account associated with the apology video with the interesting decision to make the story that she has a boyfriend who needed the lewds, and also she's an AI which explains the awful robotic voice changer i guess. She did not "graduate" but put herself on "indefinite hiatus" which means we may yet have more shitposting from this account. I frankly wouldn't be terribly surprised if one of you guys was behind this account.
1669201300223.png

Our most recent Minna Vanilla, seemingly married literal mother of an infant who was present in her first stream (is that a first in vtubing? maybe only in english speaking vtubing?) appears very sweet, not a shitposter but literally wholesome, possibly the wife of a pippa fan who is her "manager". If she's having fun, and there's an audience that appreciates her, I think that's great. She seemed either oblivious to or didn't care about the contrived drama arc, focusing mainly on posting photos of baking stuff from when she began posting up until her stream.

Also, not officially graduated or on hiatus, but just quiet is the other Sena BonBon account which gained some traction early on. The poster behind this account may just not want to step on toes of her counterpart, or may just not be as dedicated to the bit, etc. I really like our most active Sena, her personality and the fact she seems like an actual Pippa fan. I personally would like the character better if it were not QUITE so overweight and pantsless as pippa designed her, so it will be interesting to see what she comes up with as she DIY's her model.

IDK what exactly is going on with the only Donna Vina D'Merlot account I know, with the FBI thing where she was murdered, and plugged her voice acting socials at the end of the stream. I thought maybe it was just a one-off deal with the VA or something, but she does have a zatsudan stream scheduled for the 24th while Americans are having thanksgiving. Since she's allegedly involved in organized crime, and her death didn't sound that convincing, maybe she just faked it and she'll be back after her enemies get picked off at her memorial service on Sunday. But regardless of whether she's dipping out or sticking with the character, the presentation has had a pretty decent effort put into it.

I do find the "hacked" kuro_company twitter arc pretty funny and dorky. Would be amusing to see the incompetent manager/ceo/staff character regain control and fail into success (through the ingenuity and diligence of the talents) like timothy dexter. Perhaps he could have an addiction to playing heroes of the storm, and eat salad with miracle whip as a dressing. But if the hack is an attempt to exit the role, that does create another opening for someone to step into as a kayfabe CEO/PR/Staff/etc. for the FlaVR brand.

I could see this possibly having gotten old, but the idea of having these sort of mantles that can be taken up in the public domain is enough of a novelty, in addition to the apparent high quality/effort of several of the people engaging with it, seems like it could keep it alive and entertaining for a while yet. Literally anyone could create this, but something about the idea of this being a packaged thing which has some branding on it, and the energy from a portion of an existing audience, seems significant. Is there any precedent in vtubing, or any other historical context, where this sort of thing occurs apart from people playing Santa Claus, where it's a character that isn't owned by anyone?

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Credit where credit is due, she does look good (neck down at least). So that raises the question, why the fuck didn't she became a titty streamer instead of spending god knows how much in a rig. It's better to full ass one thing instead of half assing two things.

On a very different note, looks like tenma had some vet related emergencies with theo, so she's taking some days off streaming to take proper care of him.
Just the other day she lost a piece of the gunpla she was building, maybe the two are related? 🐀

View attachment 6044
View attachment 6043
link 1 - link 2

You know when she lost that part during the stream, I had the same thought - "that thing's getting eaten".
But I believe she said something earlier in the steam about him being unwell.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Our most recent Minna Vanilla, seemingly married literal mother of an infant who was present in her first stream (is that a first in vtubing? maybe only in english speaking vtubing?)
I don't remember her name but there's a succubus chuuba who does lewd streams that has kids. I'm pretty sure I saw it on the homethread before this place was born that they made a statement adressing their lewd streams stating the kids are not in house while she does those streams. I also think it's the same chuuba that has a clip of her husband taking over for her while she went to the bathroom briefly and hilarity ensues.

RiverBear

Just wanted to recognize and pay respects to our two other Minna Vanillas from FlaVR. One (the most naive) posted without much fanfare that she was graduating due to personal reasons. Like most of the FlaVR content I suspect it was a male viewer of Pippa's behind the account, especially given the low activity on it, but it is possible it was a young woman who wanted to take on the character but felt awkward about there being another Minna.
View attachment 6041

The other, much more active account seemed to have a lot of fun playing along with the stuff about the scandalous stories surrounding her character, and is the account associated with the apology video with the interesting decision to make the story that she has a boyfriend who needed the lewds, and also she's an AI which explains the awful robotic voice changer i guess. She did not "graduate" but put herself on "indefinite hiatus" which means we may yet have more shitposting from this account. I frankly wouldn't be terribly surprised if one of you guys was behind this account.
View attachment 6042

Our most recent Minna Vanilla, seemingly married literal mother of an infant who was present in her first stream (is that a first in vtubing? maybe only in english speaking vtubing?) appears very sweet, not a shitposter but literally wholesome, possibly the wife of a pippa fan who is her "manager". If she's having fun, and there's an audience that appreciates her, I think that's great. She seemed either oblivious to or didn't care about the contrived drama arc, focusing mainly on posting photos of baking stuff from when she began posting up until her stream.

Also, not officially graduated or on hiatus, but just quiet is the other Sena BonBon account which gained some traction early on. The poster behind this account may just not want to step on toes of her counterpart, or may just not be as dedicated to the bit, etc. I really like our most active Sena, her personality and the fact she seems like an actual Pippa fan. I personally would like the character better if it were not QUITE so overweight and pantsless as pippa designed her, so it will be interesting to see what she comes up with as she DIY's her model.

IDK what exactly is going on with the only Donna Vina D'Merlot account I know, with the FBI thing where she was murdered, and plugged her voice acting socials at the end of the stream. I thought maybe it was just a one-off deal with the VA or something, but she does have a zatsudan stream scheduled for the 24th while Americans are having thanksgiving. Since she's allegedly involved in organized crime, and her death didn't sound that convincing, maybe she just faked it and she'll be back after her enemies get picked off at her memorial service on Sunday. But regardless of whether she's dipping out or sticking with the character, the presentation has had a pretty decent effort put into it.

I do find the "hacked" kuro_company twitter arc pretty funny and dorky. Would be amusing to see the incompetent manager/ceo/staff character regain control and fail into success (through the ingenuity and diligence of the talents) like timothy dexter. Perhaps he could have an addiction to playing heroes of the storm, and eat salad with miracle whip as a dressing. But if the hack is an attempt to exit the role, that does create another opening for someone to step into as a kayfabe CEO/PR/Staff/etc. for the FlaVR brand.

I could see this possibly having gotten old, but the idea of having these sort of mantles that can be taken up in the public domain is enough of a novelty, in addition to the apparent high quality/effort of several of the people engaging with it, seems like it could keep it alive and entertaining for a while yet. Literally anyone could create this, but something about the idea of this being a packaged thing which has some branding on it, and the energy from a portion of an existing audience, seems significant. Is there any precedent in vtubing, or any other historical context, where this sort of thing occurs apart from people playing Santa Claus, where it's a character that isn't owned by anyone?

It's a dog eat dog world out there
Also the Mommy material Baker Minna is the best one

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Trust me, I've been agonising over this inconsistency too, but it seems that the 'About' date lists the date the account was created regardless of what name was used.

The only way I can conceive of this working in a way that VTA are able to ward off fake accounts, whilst also showing that these channels are relatively fresh, is that VTA 'own' the channels they use to save Handles, so they migrate the Handle over to fresh accounts as necessary.

It is a bit contrived, because it's easier to just make new accounts, but it would also be odd if the freshly-debuted Roco has a channel that was activated on Nov. 2021, and I'm sure they have spreadsheets of emails/passwords for these shells they'd rather just recycle than have to keep track of what's being changed etc.
Assuming this is the case, I wonder if the Warabi Raika handle was freed immediately/shortly after they quit, or only when the shell parking that handle needed to be re-used. Doesn't really matter though. (Why was Warabi not a wallaby? I am now sad.)

Alternatively, it's possible that MCNs have tools for reserving handles, though I've never seen any allusions to this.

Clip tax. I like how Towa can't keep a straight delivery.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I did get the hint that SHE KNOWS. Mentioning not wanting to get in trouble with pippa, referencing memorial and saying "i belong on the kitchen".
Tho i will indeed pray for her and her child safety and for her and her husband to live without woes or troubles. And for more content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom