"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
"I'd rather the pink haired loli kills herself." Axel "Mr. Tanaka" Syrios.

This is probably my favorite playthrough of DDLC, even with all the random rants, Axel's tangents, clairvoyance-like predictions, and savior complex for Sayori is just rich compared to just plainly reading the text for the first few hours most people have with this game.

Oh man, the Monika hate from Axel is hilarious.
I wonder how Axel will react to Monika once he has the full story? I've seen people flip real fast once they know the full context.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Looks like Lia privated the shirt stream, what did I miss? Seemed like normal Lia fare but I had to dip out about halfway through...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Husband more than likely the Beercraft guy, mod in her channel also
https://archive.alice.al/vt/thread/37602903/#q37603510
At least being married with a kid can keep the unicorns at bay.
Oh who am I kidding.
Godzilla1984 Icon Gun.png
Let grandpa have his wholesome vtuber in peace.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Oh man, the Monika hate from Axel is hilarious.
"You fucking dickbag. I'm going to cut off your ponytail and replace it with a golden retriever's shit. Nice thighs though."

His intuition is really good though. Being reminded of that werewolf game again.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
When you read the thread backward and go "who the fuck is minna?" and then realize it's one of pippa's fakemon chuubas.
:painpeko:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Mumei, Fauna, Moona doing minecraft together, chilling (figuratively and literally, they're building in a snowy biome).
Moona guerilla-ing, just popped in vc and was invited to play.

Edit: Minecraft villagers confirmed not human by fauna, mumei, and moona. The evidence? They have weird noses.
I posit they also charge such ridiculous prices that you have to literally break the game with raid farms/auto farms for it to be worth trading with them without getting scammed.

update: kaela joined vc. all four streaming.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
When you read the thread backward and go "who the fuck is minna?" and then realize it's one of pippa's fakemon chuubas.
:painpeko:
Pretty darn real now.
Minna stream was extremely comfy and I am also a bread autist so it was a double hit for me.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Looks like Lia privated the shirt stream, what did I miss? Seemed like normal Lia fare but I had to dip out about halfway through...
There'll probably be a YouTube link somewhere in the next few hours but for now there's https://gofile.io/d/2dmewN

Lia loses her shit about CWC at the 1hr 20m mark and even after moving on from the shirt can't stop laughing when people keep bringing him up.

The video wasn't nuked over the shirts though, it was the fanfic reading afterwards that got her to pull it.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1669177851074.png

Not as bad as Melody's reaction but he's still pretty beat up about it. He mentioned regretting not saving at a particular moment, which sounds like he's gonna try and go back to make the "correct" choices to try and save her. Which will be equal parts hilarious and heartbreaking when he finds out there's no escape:painpeko:

"She still looks really cute" - Axel Syrios, referencing Sayori's dead body

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Everyone can die, I don't care."
Good news, Axel!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
He saw it coming forever ago and you can still tell how bad he feels. The aussie got a soft heart for how wild his mouth is.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
At the end she tried to get people to leave, then started talking about the fanfics she wrote and had to read as a result of her donation goal. She ends up stalling for a long time, people vote to hear the NSFW fanfic but she says she can't read that because of youtube and just reads the tags, it's fag-hag tier shit. Then she reads her SFW fanfic while freaking out the whole time and turning a ten minute thing into about an hour because she's enjoying the humiliation that she won't admit to.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
View attachment 6031

Not as bad as Melody's reaction but he's still pretty beat up about it. He mentioned regretting not saving at a particular moment, which sounds like he's gonna try and go back to make the "correct" choices to try and save her. Which will be equal parts hilarious and heartbreaking when he finds out there's no escape:painpeko:
"Even when she's dead she looks really cute." Axel "Everyone can die" Syrios ladies and gentlemen

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"I hate to say this, but... Even if she's dead, she still looks cute."

:kanani:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Axel "Not into necrophilia Tanaka" Syrios might need a psych evaluation before going to Japan.

FTSy0SoUcAAfady.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
YouTube keeps recommending me shorts from Filian. Not gonna lie, this one made me giggle.

She's like a vtuber Jerma, the way her chat bullies her.

She's honestly really entertaining. Very physical comedy and witty with coming up with something on the spot. Clip I like:
View attachment 6028
Also she's pretty athletic with all the stunts she does in vr. especially with wearing a headset.
View attachment 6027
Let's not forget the best clip:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I wonder how Axel will react to Monika once he has the full story? I've seen people flip real fast once they know the full context.
I trust this man to not hesitate and cap that cunt

AyoTempus

Early Adopter

I do wonder if Axel was actually serious that he might not finish DDLC without Sayori? This section is relatively short but Axel will probably make it take three hours anyway. Especially if he can't figure out how to get to the credits considering how dense he is and how chaotically unhelpful chat will probably be.

Also here is a compilation of the boys talking about Vesper's suspension if anyone wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom