"Ted Kaczynski, like, before he started murdering people, he had like a couple good ideas. He kinda lost me at the murdering part though"Juniper Heartstrings

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jealous

Lurker
Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I do wonder if Axel was actually serious that he might not finish DDLC without Sayori? This section is relatively short but Axel will probably make it take three hours anyway. Especially if he can't figure out how to get to the credits considering how dense he is and how chaotically unhelpful chat will probably be.

Also here is a compilation of the boys talking about Vesper's suspension if anyone wants it.

I think he'll finish it. Even though he lost motivation near the end, he said that he at least wants to save Natsuki so I hope he tries for it. One thing I appreciate about DDLC is that the spooky shit is randomized in every playthrough. Makes it so it never gets boring to watch once the 2nd part begins. That along with the BGM distortions keeps the experience interesting no matter who I'm watching. Axel's intuition and random ass tangents have made his one of my favorite playthroughs.

In a few hours, Roboco's gonna have her return stream. Funny thumbnail aside, this is her first solo stream in more than a month after her cat died and she had to move to a new place. Happy to have this dumb robot back.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
PREFACE: I AM PRETTY INEBRIATED AT THE CURRENT MOMENT, FORGIVE MY RETARDATION

How was this? i Don't intend on watching it tonight but i might skim through the VOD tomorrow or just wait for the next stream. Really hope she did well.

Seconded, but it is probably more of a combination of some type of depression I don't care enough to go to the doctor AND being decently busy with it all.

PHASE CONNECTORS READ BELOW:

My oshi more or less is Kaela and im interested in the new fish girl from idol. We will see how she ends up over time. I am willing to give Phase another chance just because im curious right now. Who that isnt pippa, Lumi or Lia should i look at? Erina?
My recommendations would be Shiina, Uruka and Tenma.
Shiina has very good zatsu streams and is probably one of the more emotionally mature sad girls working for Phase, she plays a decent variety of games and has a nice spread of stream times for my timezone at least. She's an overall well rounded experience where her streams are entertaining enough to sit through a 5-6 hour stream without her having to rely on hijinks or dumb shit.

Uruka is a very chill and laid back tuber who to my mind conjures up an image of that out of place seeming band girl everyone probably had at least one of in high school, someone who could pass as a normie but is a huge nerd and prefers to keep it that way. Some of the shit she says and does is honestly as weird to me as Pippa or the others but she's much much more low key about it, I watched her for almost a year before I saw the stream that she unveiled the spit popsicle she made and it became clear.

Tenma as I've touched on before is peak professional and a hard worker, she puts out a ton of content via little clips and edits and has a great relationship with her community. She's the only Phase talent who seems to have really mastered the art of dealing with coomers, her relationship with chat is surprisingly pure considering her model. She's also fucking hilarious and her gamer rage is unmatched among vtubers imo.

My stupid ass watches erina tenna pipa and doesnt watch but follow shiina. Beware, Erina is normie from the stem of her bones, theres literally NOTHING weird about her. Her bully playthru was nice and fun. And she isnt good at games, isnt really bad either. Overall expect a pallete cleanser.
Has Erina chilled out since I stopped watching as much of her? Back a couple months ago she was talking about furry stuff and on another stream was talking about taking a huge shit lol I don't think she's as far gone as the rest of them but I think the girl has some quirks.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Back to the whole Lewdtuber model thing. Yesterday one of this girl's clips popped up on my timeline. I have never seen her before but the clipper channel has 126k subs (had never seen it before either)

Today the same channel pops up with the same girl. This channel gets 200k views a day and ALL of the clips are basically coomer content from the usual suspects. This is why that other girl went for the coomer model. There are many highly-subbed/highly-viewed channels that strictly look for this because it gets a shitload of views. The girls will gravitate towards lewd and coomer models because they know that its an easy way to get picked up and clipped by these channels which will drive more traffic to their streams.

When I started doing Coomer thumbnails I noticed that a good number of those videos would get a boost of about 10% more views in the first 2 days. Eventually, the views would level off but I believe if you hit a certain threshold of views in that initial period the video can get boosted and featured more. It's pretty hard to get a clipper to clip your content if you don't really have anything that stands out too much. I think this is Shiina's main problem. She is an amazing singer, shes got great chat interaction but she lacks those clippable moments. So getting picked up by a random clipper is not something that will happen organically.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Has Erina chilled out since I stopped watching as much of her? Back a couple months ago she was talking about furry stuff and on another stream was talking about taking a huge shit lol I don't think she's as far gone as the rest of them but I think the girl has some quirks.
Hasnt been talking about piss and shit in a while. I think

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Don't forget who's also a real mommy.

I like mousey, but her accent drives me up a wall, Puerto Ricans truly have the worst accent in the entire Hispanosphere.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Back to the whole Lewdtuber model thing. Yesterday one of this girl's clips popped up on my timeline. I have never seen her before but the clipper channel has 126k subs (had never seen it before either)

Today the same channel pops up with the same girl. This channel gets 200k views a day and ALL of the views is basically coomer content from the usual suspects. This is why that other girl went for the coomer model. There are many highly-subbed/highly-viewed channels that strictly look for this because it gets a shitload of views. The girls will gravitate towards lewd and coomer models because they know that its an easy way to get picked up and clipped by these channels which will drive more traffic to their streams.

When I started doing Coomer thumbnails I noticed that a good number of those videos would get a boost of about 10% more views in the first 2 days. Eventually, the views would level off but I believe if you hit a certain threshold of views in that initial period the video can get boosted and featured more. Its pretty hard to get a clipper to clip your content if you don't really have anything that stands out too much. I think this is Shiina's main problem. She is an amazing singer, shes got great chat interaction but she lacks those clippable moments. So getting picked up by a random clipper is not something that will happen organically.

People gave their lives on D-day for this... :gunpeko: LEARN TO BEAT YOUR FUCKING KIDS PEOPLE

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She is an amazing singer, shes got great chat interaction but she lacks those clippable moments. So getting picked up by a random clipper is not something that will happen organically.
Some of the stand out moment also are things I know Shiina isn't happy about, like when she snaps at her crappy chat. Her Elden ring stream didn't get archived, I assume because of telling off the back seaters, but it was very funny and deserved. I think it would make good clips, especially in contrast to how kind she usually is, but could it also encourage more chat she doesn't want?

Here's a time stamp I think is really funny:
Shiina is obviously torn on if she should go for a grape joke and I think it's hilarious.

It's very funny to me, but could a clip like this bring interactions and audience she doesn't want?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

>under 30k twitch followers
>barely 4k views on clips
>has to rely on wearing wish/amazon cosplays that show tits
>doesnt even show her model from the head down so she can coombait
lmaotwitch.png

i had a hunch and had to check, any of the VoDs with higher than average views for her were the ones where she had a cosplay where she showed titty, lots of streams that were purely her vtuber model or a more modest cosplay has a sharp decline lmao
8G3qR98.jpeg

hololive ruined /jp/

As unlikable as he is I hope they fix that shit. The fact that some salty faggots can nuke your video for no reason is annoying.

Yeah they fucked something up.

Second time she does this that I know of (probably more since i rarely catch her streams due to timezones)

Really enjoying this idiot.

Amiya always struck me as someone that was pretty smart but holy shit she sucked at this.

Its not uncommon for people where I live to cook for the workers.

Shiina and Erina possibly will fill that chill vibe. Both are super comfy.
regarding rie, theres a video short on yt with the dalgiwooyoo username but i dont know if if its her or another girl. the vid has an asian girl in it.

its a lipsync vid in a SEA language so i cant tell if its rie.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya always struck me as someone that was pretty smart but holy shit she sucked at this.
The jokes about her brain being smooth and gorgeous instead of wrinkly and ugly didn't come from the void.
amibrain.jpg
Still, I think she did okay.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
PHASE CONNECTORS READ BELOW:

My oshi more or less is Kaela and im interested in the new fish girl from idol. We will see how she ends up over time. I am willing to give Phase anothe r chance just because im curious right now. Who that isnt pippa, Lumi or Lia should i look at? Erina?
Add another two votes for Shiina and Tenma.

Shiina is good if you want someone who's a bit older and more mature. She has some interesting life experiences, is pretty chill and hides her menhera well. Her main draws are her art streams, genuinely great singing skills, and she picks some fun games to play. She really needs a dedicated clipper and she'd have a lot more subs.

Tenma has a charming Japanese accent to her English voice, has top-tier taste in games, I love how she interacts with chat and has a great sense of humour.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
At the end she tried to get people to leave, then started talking about the fanfics she wrote and had to read as a result of her donation goal. She ends up stalling for a long time, people vote to hear the NSFW fanfic but she says she can't read that because of youtube and just reads the tags, it's fag-hag tier shit. Then she reads her SFW fanfic while freaking out the whole time and turning a ten minute thing into about an hour because she's enjoying the humiliation that she won't admit to.
You forgot that she made the statement that when she hits 100k subs on YouTube she'll read the one self insert fanfic she wrote.

Edit: The Source

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I'll add that I've also enoyed Airi, Remi and Shiina the few times I've watched them (watched Remi the most of the 3) and would watch more if I had the time. I can see Remi not being for everyone, but take a look and decide for yourself. Phase Connect collabs are probably a good palce to start.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Shiina doing an impromptu stream trying to fix YouTube chat, Erina raided and once she found a chat script she liked people superchatted but the supers take up the entire screen with the script she chose so now people are flooding her with superchats to cover the screen :smugina: :guh:

She has raked in at least a couple hundred just from meme potential lmao

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Shiina doing an impromptu stream trying to fix YouTube chat, Erina raided and once she found a chat script she liked people superchatted but the supers take up the entire screen with the script she chose so now people are flooding her with superchats to cover the screen :smugina: :guh:

She has raked in at least a couple hundred just from meme potential lmao
Censored by chat
1669188412794.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Uruka is a really fun streamer that has an amazing voice and talented with multiple instruments.

She does regular campfire streams where she plays songs acoustically while singing them a little:

very comfy

She also has a goofy side in doing streams like club penguin and doing it was a 3d model of her character in penguin form:

Uruka is also a very seiso bear that totally doesn't have YabRyS moments in saying what comes to mind lmao:

These are just some nice bite sized chunked of her content, but she is a very talented person and deserves more recognition with her content.

Trash Bear is Walmart IRyS. Lia is Walmart Haachama/Mumei/Marine. Pippa is Walmart Pekora.

Don't let that deter you; the girls are all treasures. Uruka really has that yabaIRyS energy.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina eventually turned off superchats.... Only to get flooded with stream elements tips...which she then turned off only to now get flooded with gift memberships which she can't turn off.
:smugpipi:
Someone please start clipping this girl lmao moments like this would make perfect clip bait to earn her more subs

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
"AZki + Nodoka new model/concert review" changed to "Nodoka confessing being a hardcore Pioneer and saved by Yag...AZki", sorry Axel you got competition now :
  • Nodoka tried to follow an acting career path and failed
  • When feeling down, she stumbled upon AZki's Inochi on youtube, then her 7th live, in which had the major announcement of her not retiring and transferring to Hololive, which lifted up her spirit. At that time Nodoka didn't know anything about vtuber.
  • She got motivation again to look for a job and then got hired by Cover to stalk her osh...to supervise her 4th birthday live (she even gave her a fan letter when they 1st met up)
  • She is also now a slave corporate, getting just out of job before the collab.
  • The other slave corporate AZki had only 4 month to produce the 4 latest songs, so it stack up with her others jobs and made it even more difficult
  • AZki want to hear Nodoka sing so for future karaoke date they formed a new unit (again) : Azunodo
Someone translated parts of this stream, and indeed that particular Inochi was something special. It's still available for members and worth the price of membership.

Now that the subscription thing is fixed somewhat, promoting MaiR's second of the six consecutive singles, "Hikari e" 8PM JST.

Last week's live will mostly be made public again after the premiere. She will also have a singing stream at 9PM JST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom