"I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber."Xanderhal (talking about Pippa)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Naturally, Axel's been ranting about women more than actually playing the game :achansasuga:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Is anyone watching the Milla stream and hearing like 2-3 people talking at once? Did I forget my meds today? WTF is going on?
1. Live Minna.
2. Recorded bread video Minna.
3. Dough baby being hangry.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm stuck between huffing out a complaint about Youtube's still obnoxiously abuseable systems vs celebrating because Nux is just that unlikeable.
As unlikable as he is I hope they fix that shit. The fact that some salty faggots can nuke your video for no reason is annoying.

You guys were not kidding, live streams no longer show on my youtube home page. Susan Horsefaced's crusade against chuubas is unending.
Yeah they fucked something up.

lia's supposed to a mulatto or something. The pics i saw before these had her looking like a white girl but these are super chinky. No wonder why she has daddy issues.

Hime showed her email on stream apparently.
View attachment 5973
Second time she does this that I know of (probably more since i rarely catch her streams due to timezones)

And Rin will not be playing a game

Really enjoying this idiot.

Spooder building bridges soon

Amiya always struck me as someone that was pretty smart but holy shit she sucked at this.

Not that it is necessary but just adding to the body of evidence that pippa is, in fact, a woman:
View attachment 6016
Edit: also, Sena Bonbon is officially my FlaVR oshi. Based DIY memechuuba, daughter of Pipkin, and true Capippalist girl. That stream was great.
Its not uncommon for people where I live to cook for the workers.

PHASE CONNECTORS READ BELOW:

My oshi more or less is Kaela and im interested in the new fish girl from idol. We will see how she ends up over time. I am willing to give Phase another chance just because im curious right now. Who that isnt pippa, Lumi or Lia should i look at? Erina?
Shiina and Erina possibly will fill that chill vibe. Both are super comfy.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
"RPR needs to get stabbed." Axel Syrios 2022

If you know you know.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
YouTube keeps recommending me shorts from Filian. Not gonna lie, this one made me giggle.

She's like a vtuber Jerma, the way her chat bullies her.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Lia is showing her white woman nature by defending the gays. And she's shilling the coffee again, I'm guessing that shit crashed and burned for Fish Fuck because it was a terrible idea because despite being a consumable it's not one that people want to deviate from their norm and whoever makes it is probably making trash tier coffee if they're so willing to license it out.

Also doesn't help that the costs were in freedom bucks and with exchange rates at the time I looked at the price, it was like $70+ converted into maple pesos for a small-ass bag of coffee of unknown quality. I already hate paying <$20 at Walmart for low-mid keurig pods that'll last me a month. I'd try it if I could get it for a realistic price, $70+ is not that price.

Baker Minna debut starting early, even has a waiting screen.

Was interested until baby, instant dip. Babies and barking dogs are my fucking winter soldier activation code.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Naturally, Axel's been ranting about women more than actually playing the game :achansasuga:
Now he is complaining about rpr always bitching about him and women and claims rpr needs to get stabbed by a woman to change his tune lol.

Also, will he really get to the scene today? He is ranting hard, Kiara-style.

Edit:
Axel's manager: if you come to Japan, you need to be careful not to get doxxed!
Axel: idgaf

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Do you like hurting other people
I can't help it. When I noticed that I could replace "Wellerman" with "Pokemon", the post wrote itself. My muse can be a cruel bitch sometimes.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Now he is complaining about rpr always bitching about him and women and claims rpr needs to get stabbed by a woman to change his tune lol.

Axel "Mane-san gave up on bonking me." Syrios is going on some weird rant right now, and I can't follow what the hell he is talking about at this point. He talks way too fast and jumps topics too much for me to follow.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Edit:
Axel's manager: if you come to Japan, you need to be careful not to get doxxed!
Axel: idgaf
Axel "Mane-san gave up on bonking me." Syrios is going on some weird rant right now, and I can't follow what the hell he is talking about at this point. He talks way too fast.

"I don't care if I get doxxed. If someone sees me heading to the office, I'll just pretend I'm a translator or some shit. I'll be Mr. Tanaka or whatever."

This man is deadass on another level. I think the real story behind Vesper's suspension is that Axel's manager couldn't tardwrangle him so she went after Vesper in order to make him feel bad. Clearly it didn't work :whatastory:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
"I don't care if I get doxxed. If someone sees me heading to the office, I'll just pretend I'm a translator or some shit. I'll be Mr. Tanaka or whatever."

This man is deadass on another level. I think the real story behind Vesper's suspension is that Axel's manager couldn't tardwrangle him so she went after Vesper in order to make him feel bad. Clearly it didn't work :whatastory:
Axel sounds like the type to try and fight stalkers and end up in the hospital from a knife wound or some dumb shit.

Also now Axel is Tensai, Hentai, Assassin, professional ranter, many others things...and now he is Mr. Tanaka. How many titles can Axel get before he eventually gets canned for being so unhinged?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Also doesn't help that the costs were in freedom bucks and with exchange rates at the time I looked at the price, it was like $70+ converted into maple pesos for a small-ass bag of coffee of unknown quality. I already hate paying <$20 at Walmart for low-mid keurig pods that'll last me a month. I'd try it if I could get it for a realistic price, $70+ is not that price.
I just think the whole merch game is kind of crappy for Phase. Things like stands, posters, and keychains make sense and the prices work out in their favor. They could probably do other things like stickers (I think they do some) and probably patches considering their fanbase is more edgy.

Instead they buy shitty hoodies and coffee from rip off companies, when they could make custom stands for the holiday. Sakana just sucks at making use of his company to sell shit, he's just copying what other retards are doing and often times poorly.

Literal. Wife. Material. Baking. Food.
Well, I hope somehow the Lia fanfic gets archived, I'll try to snag it but if she never uploads the vod or my shit isn't working it's a no-go.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nodoka-san's at the office. They couldn't keep him away even if they tried.

FgiDXVAXEAES3vV.jpeg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Axel destroying chat by talking about all the girls he talks and hangs out with.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Literal. Wife. Material. Baking. Food.
Literal wife (as I said). Looks like someone saw the material and made sure to get a ring on there. And another kid break I'm guessing.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Nodoka-san's at the office. They couldn't keep him away even if they tried.

View attachment 6024
Based on his high school crush he never went with story, I think Axel would just cuck out and let Nodoka go if she ever had a significant other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom