"Feet are disgusting"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You're supposed to be capippalists, not saplings.
Ok fine, I'll just buy some more Pippacoin while it's at an all time high then, then paper hands sell it when the market crashes.

Sorry, I'm the dirt-grade contractor hired on the cheap because the boss is skimming budget for his cocaine habit and so I don't give a shit about proper methodology. Bury the paperwork showing there's been a repair on the machine and then blame the manufacturer when an illegal immigrant laborer gets maimed by a mechanical failure.
Fine by me, just means I can sell the Gruntmaster 12,000 to them to replace the Gruntmaster 10,000 that mangled that nice Spanish man due to his own negligence and the white supremacy of his employer.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

View attachment 6012
Another day free from multiple pages of Pipposting. Holo and Niji bros can rest easy now when they come back to backread pages! :makotomisaki:
No internet? Pippa I've been reading you post on the Internet ALL DAY! You're on the Internet while posting you have no Internet! No Airi? No Shiina? Are you forcing me to watch Lia? Guess it's time to give new girl a try...

Are you not aware of the concept of mobile data?
Somewhere deep down I am , but I don't BELEIVE IN IT! 🧩 🧩 🧩

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
No internet? Pippa I've been reading you post on the Internet ALL DAY! You're on the Internet while posting you have no Internet!
Are you not aware of the concept of mobile data?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Tell that to the endless number of parasocialfags.
You're supposed to be capippalists, not saplings.
Lol that's why this was made.
Average Capippalist.jpg
Some people really love their Yabbit.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I was wondering the same thing, did she cancel her streams or something for the week?
All I saw on her Twitter was:
View attachment 6010
Not that it is necessary but just adding to the body of evidence that pippa is, in fact, a woman:
1669170257006.png
Edit: also, Sena Bonbon is officially my FlaVR oshi. Based DIY memechuuba, daughter of Pipkin, and true Capippalist girl. That stream was great.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Not that it is necessary but just adding to the body of evidence that pippa is, in fact, a woman:
View attachment 6016
What did Pippa skip the cougar phase and go straight to granny phase? Just give them a couple bottles of water and if they need to eat they can do it and come back.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
:faunacry:PIPPA DOKO? UUUUUUUUUUUUU DIDNT WAKE UP at,6 AM FOR NO PIPPA UUUUUUUUU:faunacry:

edit: duality
IMG_20221123_073407.jpg

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bae didn't realize Joker was in high school for an hour and immediately thought Akechi was 25. The zoomer rat brain is strong today. I forgot she's a big fan of a lot of seiyuus too. Persona was absolutely meant for her lol. I wanna keep watching but Axel's back on DDLC in half an hour.

Ngl I'm pretty curious about how he reacts to everything.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

There once was a simp for Ninomae
The name o' the simp was @Takodachi
His hopes got up, but her streams went down
Groan, my bully boy, groan

WAH!

Soon may the Pokemon come
To make us salty and mean and glum
One day 'fore the catchin' is done
We'll take our leave and go.

Wah wah
Wah wah wah wah
Wah wah wahwahwah
Wah wah wah

Wah wah
Wah wah wah wah
Take our leave and go

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lia is going to read the fanfic she wrote

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
PREFACE: I AM PRETTY INEBRIATED AT THE CURRENT MOMENT, FORGIVE MY RETARDATION

The eel is live with cooking sim

How was this? i Don't intend on watching it tonight but i might skim through the VOD tomorrow or just wait for the next stream. Really hope she did well.
Anyone else having trouble being able to watch streams live? I feel like I've been busier then ever the last couple months.
Seconded, but it is probably more of a combination of some type of depression I don't care enough to go to the doctor AND being decently busy with it all.

PHASE CONNECTORS READ BELOW:

My oshi more or less is Kaela and im interested in the new fish girl from idol. We will see how she ends up over time. I am willing to give Phase another chance just because im curious right now. Who that isnt pippa, Lumi or Lia should i look at? Erina?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The winning shirt
Screenshot_20221122_204359_Brave.jpg

The honerable mention aka the one she wanted to do but can't
Screenshot_20221122_204406_Brave.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
How was this? i Don't intend on watching it tonight but i might skim through the VOD tomorrow or just wait for the next stream. Really hope she did well.
Nothing crazy, just a good, cozy time. Cooking Sim is kinda meh for me so I mostly relegated it to background noise, but if you like the game you might get more out of it.

I am willing to give Phase another chance just because im curious right now. Who that isnt pippa, Lumi or Lia should i look at? Erina?
Tenma for sure, she's funny, cute, has a great accent, and plays some great games, even if she isn't always the best at them. She has really good interactions with chat too, especially when they get to LARP as famous celebrities.

Ensok

Early Adopter
The tags alone have me shaking my head.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
PHASE CONNECTORS READ BELOW:

My oshi more or less is Kaela and im interested in the new fish girl from idol. We will see how she ends up over time. I am willing to give Phase another chance just because im curious right now. Who that isnt pippa, Lumi or Lia should i look at? Erina?
My stupid ass watches erina tenna pipa and doesnt watch but follow shiina. Beware, Erina is normie from the stem of her bones, theres literally NOTHING weird about her. Her bully playthru was nice and fun. And she isnt good at games, isnt really bad either. Overall expect a pallete cleanser.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lia is showing her white woman nature by defending the gays. And she's shilling the coffee again, I'm guessing that shit crashed and burned for Fish Fuck because it was a terrible idea because despite being a consumable it's not one that people want to deviate from their norm and whoever makes it is probably making trash tier coffee if they're so willing to license it out.

Holy shit those Lia tags on her NSFW stories, this woman really is fucked in the head.

I am willing to give Phase another chance just because im curious right now. Who that isnt pippa, Lumi or Lia should i look at? Erina?
Uruka is El Presidente's favorite and not bad, but if you want a good rage goblin then Witch Hands Tenma is the way to go.

Oh, and Shiina is fun too.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Bae didn't realize Joker was in high school for an hour and immediately thought Akechi was 25. The zoomer rat brain is strong today. I forgot she's a big fan of a lot of seiyuus too. Persona was absolutely meant for her lol. I wanna keep watching but Axel's back on DDLC in half an hour.

Ngl I'm pretty curious about how he reacts to everything.

Man has no idea what he's in for when shit hits the fan, but he at least suspects something will happen. Him talking about knives makes me wish he'd picked the Yuri option last stream though, now that would have been a reaction!:whatastory:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Who that isnt pippa, Lumi or Lia should i look at? Erina?
Panko's good for a comfy time. Great to watch when you're tired and want to relax, or to have going in the background while you're doing something else. Easy listening, I feel.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I'm going to shill holodex since youtube doesn't want to show livestreams, it has most vtubers as long as they have 10k+ subs or are part of a corp

Can also recommend Holodex. For anyone taking a look, Worth pointingt out you need to actually change the Holodex dropdown in the left corner to whatever other company or independants if you want to see non-Hololive stuff on the home page, or just make an account and add all your favourites.

This is basically the gist of it for me. I (almost) never get 'tingles', but Fauna's soft-speaking roleplay type stuff (whether a fully scripted story like the recent exorcism one or a semi-improvised story/chatting like the potion-making or summer spa ones) are just really comfy and relaxing. And yes, she does use some common trigger sounds in those stories which normally I wouldn't be into, but it's in context, like stirring ice in a drink.
Pretty much I just want coherent speaking (even a zatsu can be good enough) because completely random sounds don't do anything for me.

When there's speaking involved, I tend to only listen to Japanese or other languages I can't fully understand. That way they could be saying the cringiest shit imaginable, but whatever, it's just words that sound nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom