"Salmonella doesn't exist, it's a social construct"Banzoin Hakka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Ok, so it was kind of a tradition on the homeland to share with the class when you've had a chuuba dream, so here goes.

Last night I dreamed I posted a video on my youtube channel, then went off to do other things. Then people were all saying "Hey, why'd you dox Shiina?" and I was like "WTF?" So I checked the video I posted and it was all photos of the place where I live - like a virtual tour of my home, sort of - but Shiina was in the photos. I panicked because it was like I was doxing Shiina and myself at once. In fact I panicked so much that I woke myself up before my alarm, and for like a good 10 seconds or so after waking up I was still worried that I had doxed Shiina. I had to consciously remind myself that it was just a dream.

Now the weird thing is that I've never even watched Shiina. I'm sure she's fine, but I just haven't gotten around to watching her - there's only so many hours in the day, and I'm way more of a Panko fan. Also there's no way I could dox her, since I know nothing about her irl except what I've absorbed from skimming here.

So, yeah. That was weird.

💊Gimme💊

EDIT:
btw I also made this one public.

EDIT:
Also Carl just started explaining tools a few minutes ago.

Appropriate music.

EDIT: Hey, isn't there a bear vtuber that reviews tools? Collab opportunity, Carl.

EDIT:
You think she's actually familiar with the tools or just watching some quick tutorials/read a wiki?
Dunno. I'm watching a Tenma vod right now.

EDIT:
If you're dreaming about doxing VTubers that you don't even watch like this, I think it might be time you take a break and touch some grass.
It may seem like vtubers are my entire existence judging by this thread, but I've got some major stuff going on in meatspace. Vtuber stuff - including making image edits and clips - is my way to unwind. Maybe another hobby would be better, but if you're suggesting that I spend time and energy on something other than chuubas, then brother, I'm way ahead of you.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

3 minutes out, final reminder. Curious if Fox mom's singing can be fixed with editing magic, because live music from her has always been a mixed bag. 🤔

Soulful.
Honestly, way better than what i was expecting.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's really disheartening that all fan-artists, no matter how they start, end up going down the lewd/NSFW art path. Do none of these people have morals?

1669165576989.jpeg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is Bae zoomer enough to have not played Persona before? The description suggests yes. If so this could be a fun one.
She said she has no idea what the game is like.

Also, she said Fatlus won't let them stream the ending, no time past December 12th in game. Fucking typical.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Sailor Kronii by @ZhuWeiiiiii.jpg

Got some retro Sailoronii flashbacks here

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"I've never played Final Fantasy but I've heard it's a really good game." :whatastory:

She said she has no idea what the game is like.

Also, she said Fatlus won't let them stream the ending, no time past December 12th in game. Fucking typical.
Good to know the withering nips at Atlus still don't know how to actually market their game.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

I knew it. Fucking ATLUS and their BS guidelines. As if you can't see the ending of P5 already on youtube.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ok, so it was kind of a tradition on the homeland to share with the class when you've had a chuuba dream, so here goes.

Last night I dreamed I posted a video on my youtube channel, then went off to do other things. Then people were all saying "Hey, why'd you dox Shiina?" and I was like "WTF?" So I checked the video I posted and it was all photos of the place where I live - like a virtual tour of my home, sort of - but Shiina was in the photos. I panicked because it was like I was doxing Shiina and myself at once. In fact I panicked so much that I woke myself up before my alarm, and for like a good 10 seconds or so after waking up I was still worried that I had doxed Shiina. I had to consciously remind myself that it was just a dream.

Now the weird thing is that I've never even watched Shiina. I'm sure she's fine, but I just haven't gotten around to watching her - there's only so many hours in the day, and I'm way more of a Panko fan. Also there's no way I could dox her, since I know nothing about her irl except what I've absorbed from skimming here.

💊Gimme💊

EDIT:
btw I also made this one public.

EDIT:

Appropriate music.

EDIT: Hey, isn't there a bear vtuber that reviews tools? Collab opportunity, Carl.

Fhf7MRmUcAEbC8P.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Fucking dumbasses wouldn't understand the concept of free promotion if someone beat them over the head with it. It's no wonder it's taken a month since P5 got its PC release for streamers to really pick it up. Unable to stream the end of a game that launched in 2016 (2019 for Royal) really. Japanese streamers can't just tell them to shove it either.
Anyways in cuter news: Baels got herself a little Phantom Thief domino mask to wear for this stream.
phantom thief baelz.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I take it back, there is a chance she would play this as much as she could. Forgot how much she loved cool weeb shit.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Joker's been on screen for 10 seconds total and she's already frothing at the mouth lmao. This should be a fun playthrough.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
EDIT:
You think she's actually familiar with the tools or just watching some quick tutorials/read a wiki?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

💊Gimme💊
If you're dreaming about doxing VTubers that you don't even watch like this, I think it might be time you take a break and touch some grass.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sena outs herself as a fraud, to get a snapped bolt out you just need a tap kit, which just lets you drill into the bolt and then reverse it out.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sena outs herself as a fraud, to get a snapped bolt out you just need a tap kit, which just lets you drill into the bolt and then reverse it out.

Drill out the entire bolt and the hole it went in and fill it with a plug. Easy.

Bug Eater

Even then the design is a radical change, if it still looked like her panda model, just older, it wouldn't have had much of a backlash.

Also she showed off a "safe" version for use on Bilibili or during collabs when it's better to be covered:
Even the safe-for-China model is a bit too much for me. I've always thought that "less is more" is a good rule for vtuber models - it's not a coincidence that the people with the biggest seggs cults (like Suisei) also really don't show much skin or play into any of the stereotypes. You have to leave room for people's imaginations to run wild.

Not that I would know anything about that :pekomusliml:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lia on Mortal Kombat.
"I don't know what Mortal Kombat is. I don't really like playing Call of Duty."

This zoomer is fucking retarded.:vespernice:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom