"If you're gonna be degenerate at least have some taste"Sheriff Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Drill out the entire bolt and the hole it went in and fill it with a plug. Easy.
You can do that for simple stuff, but any equipment that involves safety or precision operation may not allow putting in plugs or coils as it can compromise functionality, so being able to extract the bolt without altering the original thread or opening is the only option.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
It's really disheartening that all fan-artists, no matter how they start, end up going down the lewd/NSFW art path. Do none of these people have morals?

image.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Even the safe-for-China model is a bit too much for me. I've always thought that "less is more" is a good rule for vtuber models - it's not a coincidence that the people with the biggest seggs cults (like Suisei) also really don't show much skin or play into any of the stereotypes. You have to leave room for people's imaginations to run wild.

Not that I would know anything about that :pekomusliml:
Can find it understandable if you consider that, with China bullshit censors, everyone is forced to be a wee bit more creative to make tasteful and interesting designs that, while still following the CCP's regulated bullshit, would still be enough to make everyone's dick to go from limp to fully armed for mass nuclear event toward the forbidden city.

The fact that the censored design on the vtuber you mentioned in the reply is like, wearing bodysuit is already enough to make some crazy suggestion. Imagine if it was more closed than that.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Caught in the wild, someone shilling Pippa to Tim Pool viewers.
1669168488981.png
Putting this here for posterity just in case anything comes of this.
I can't believe @Reticule would do this!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
View attachment 6008
I can't support Tim Pool any more after new allegations have come out from completely sane and totally credible Turkroaches:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
View attachment 6008
Please anything but more beaniefags joining Pippa's community.

I can't support Tim Pool any more after new allegations have come out from completely sane and totally credible Turkroaches:

View attachment 6009
Thanks for the info Chunk Yogurt. Fuck that bald beanie wearing pedo.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

I don't really want Tim Pool regulars to join the chat pool, the fence sitter he is.
What amazing words out of 'Horse Man' Cenk

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm going Pippa-crazy, it's time right? It's Tuesday right? Where is Pippa? I can't find anything and her last tweets are just about if it's okay to feed the plumber.
:annoyedpippa:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 6008
I'm not saying there isn't multiple Capippalists that probably watch Tim Pool, however I think there is a higher than 0% chance that it could be our Tim Pool Correspondent on the ancestral site/ Chief Pippa Fixer!:SelenHAHAhere:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm going Pippa-crazy, it's time right? It's Tuesday right? Where is Pippa? I can't find anything and her last tweets are just about if it's okay to feed the plumber.
I was wondering the same thing, did she cancel her streams or something for the week?
All I saw on her Twitter was:
1669169204785.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

nopippa (1).png
Another day free from multiple pages of Pipposting. Holobros and Nijichads can rest easy now when they come back to backread pages! :makotomisaki:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Another day free from multiple pages of Pipposting.
No, the contract specifically stipulates on days such as this we must all stand around and constantly ask "But, where's Pippa?"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No Pippa, but she hit 90k today.

Lia is dying at seeing a Plautistic shirt.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
No, the contract specifically stipulates on days such as this we must all stand around and constantly ask "But, where's Pippa?"
You're supposed to be capippalists, not saplings.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You can do that for simple stuff, but any equipment that involves safety or precision operation may not allow putting in plugs or coils as it can compromise functionality, so being able to extract the bolt without altering the original thread or opening is the only option.

Sorry, I'm the dirt-grade contractor hired on the cheap because the boss is skimming budget for his cocaine habit and so I don't give a shit about proper methodology. Bury the paperwork showing there's been a repair on the machine and then blame the manufacturer when an illegal immigrant laborer gets maimed by a mechanical failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom