"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lepri-con does have a hint of an accent, though not an Irish one. Maybe when she gets to languages we'll have some idea.
Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, and French (very rusty).

So I guess she's some kind of Iberian? Or Brazilian, maybe?

EDIT:
ghost_screencap.PNG

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 01-27-13 「 ビバハピ Viva Happy 」【POCHI WANMARU】Mitchie M.png

Portuguese was not in my guesses for the Leprechaun

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
is- is she a huefag??

EDIT: Nah, she's just portuguese.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
LA lawyer? Probably not but she could try with one of those TV lawyers that basically takes cases they can 100% win for a cut of the money you get paid back.
For unpaid wage claims atty fees can be added on at the court's discretion.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Internet autists managed to find a flag based on plane chemtrails and the light of a window on a wall. Figuring out someone via a court filing, especially when we know one of the parties is Tesla would be quite easy by comparison.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Tesla is known for finding people into the whole green thing and working them to death, which I'm ok with, but I'm kind of surprised Shiina is so financial distraught despite having a well paying tech job for a while.
If Shiina lives in California Oblast, or worse, Saint Francisburg, she's going to need a big fat income stream.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
I'm never doing a debut review again, fuck that. Anyway, here is my sperging.
:calidrinking:
5715-fcd720c62327c99f2655daeb359df3a8.png

From best to worst.
1. Yuko Yurei: Pretty funny and has good taste. It's not suprising how comfortable she is with streaming since she was already a streamer in the past and I can easily see the paranormal vtuber having the most parasocial viewers.
2. Manages to be better than the last 3 purely by not being either fake or gay, which is funny because they're a leprechaun. Also she likes bad jokes and tentacles so that's an easy +2. Seems autistic.
3. Hochi mama: She's fine, very normal and inoffensive, though the ammount of dogisms are annoying. I wonder where they got the idea for a gamer dog by the way.
4. Rin Penrose: I hope she stops acting like an underage and instead leans more into the character.
5. Juna Unagi: Nina with even less personality, I turned off the stream but at least I can vouch for the fact that eel is delicious, try it if you haven't before. Song is good atleast.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The same rigger doing all 5 of them is kinda insane for how good they look. Hope he got paid well.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Jewchuubas better than HoloEN, NijiEN and Phaseconnect combined?!?!
But honestly it surprises me to see a debut run where nobody is fucking shitting on them or dooming.
You were right for a lil while lol

RiverBear

Leprechaun voice is actually decent. Might watch her if she has a nice singing voice.
Kinda pissed she isn't Irish though

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Good lord, at least she got a huge model upgrade. Still loli cringe, though...
That whole jacket removal sequence made me think she knows how to appeal to uoh fags and I'm hoping she doesn't keep that up. Not that I plan on watching any of them that much lol.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
She just called chat "caca poopoos" (sp?) that sounds familiar, I guess that's a Porch-o-geese thing?

That whole jacket removal sequence made me think she knows how to appeal to uoh fags and I'm hoping she doesn't keep that up. Not that I plan on watching any of them that much lol.

I definitely heard a "cute and funny" in there. I like Lepre-con as a performer, but courting that audience is an absolute filter for me.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She just called chat "caca poopoos" (sp?) that sounds familiar, I guess that's a Porch-o-geese thing?

I definitely heard a "cute and funny" in there. I like Lepre-con as a performer, but courting that audience is an absolute filter for me.
I heard that from one of the other girls too don't remember which

Edit final ranking
5. Fuyo least interesting for me the con artist bits were fun tho
4. Pochi cute model but that's pretty much it
3. Rin funny energetic shitposter British girl vtuber don't have one of those in my list yet
2. Yuko Gura energy and cute model
1. Juna ticks my boxes with the voice but also is energetic which is a rarity for said voice like kronii but hyper and that's a good combo

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

The teamate on my TL is having an episode
Any teamates here that want to spill the beans about Ame's recent Member's only stream?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom