"My mom is telling her friends I’m a self-made entrepreneur while my job is eating soap and grasshoppers on YouTube livestream"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Overall pretty solid but midway through the dog I started to doze off a bit, had to get up wash my face and grab a snack. I wish they would cut these to 30-40minutes.
Strangely enough the memetuber Sena Bon-Bon has a really good stream length for me - 30mins or so is a length where you can get some entertainment out of a stream, but I don't feel like I have to worry about what I'm doing for the rest of the day or have to watch it in chunks.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Saw that Altare was streaming Cyberpunk; did he shed any light on the Vesper situation if anyone tuned in at the start?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Saw that Altare was streaming Cyberpunk; did he shed any light on the Vesper situation if anyone tuned in at the start?
He said that obviously they can't talk about it but we should be nice to vesper when he gets back. e: and also can 'bully' Vesper about it

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Forgot about it but Suisei announced some stuff for her album and solo live.

FiAW_-jUoAEgIa0.jpg
The full tracklist of her 2nd album.

FiAdS2WUoAYSOl0.jpg
The main key visual for her live. She slightly hinted that this will probably be a new 3D outfit.

A preview of one of the new songs on her album, called Housoushitsu/My Happy Transmission. The full version already released on spotify a few hours ago. It's a much slower song than she usually does.

FiAXjSYaMAEXcNU.jpg
FiAd-nkVIAAWXCF.jpg
FiAd-nnUoAE1a-G.jpg
FiAd-nPVQAATDrw.jpg

Noel got a new hair style that looks very similar to her irl hair. Also announced her birthday 3D live for 11/24 21:00 JST.

2374892349.png
FiAOGeVUoAEfeU1.jpg
Not a fan of her blowjob noises but her singing's improved a lot and her original songs are all pretty good. I'm looking forward to it.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Strangely enough the memetuber Sena Bon-Bon has a really good stream length for me - 30mins or so is a length where you can get some entertainment out of a stream, but I don't feel like I have to worry about what I'm doing for the rest of the day or have to watch it in chunks.
Good news then, fellow memetuber Donna streamed, and she fits the character Pippa came up with just as good

Also Minna's going to have an apology stream soon.

Guessing about her sending "lewds" to whales. EDIT: Oh, and here Fix-it's schedule as well.

It seems like this is going to be an actual thing now, so good on Pippa for getting some people into vtubing

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I mean, they stream in Hebrew, right? There's apparently only 7 million fluent speakers in the world. Can't really expect much from that.
They do mostly 50/50 and sometimes 70/30 English-Hebrew. I think they figured out early on that doing majority of Hebrew would greatly limit their audience.

One of them already graduated as well, although I couldn't tell you which one.
One of the left. The loli with the white sundress and black hair. According to her she would be going back to college. The main reason she started vtubing was because crippling social anxiety and not leaving the house in over 2 years when the whole pandemic started. Basically she was socially crippled and streaming helped her get out of the shitty mental state she was in. One of her gemmates was with her holding her hand while she streamed the whole graduation.

I dont mind streams going over over hte hour mark especially if its fun game. I mean cap the debuts at 30-40 minutes. I feel like in some cases some of the girls were basically done at the 30-minute mark and just ended up filling up time for 10-20 minutes.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
He said that obviously they can't talk about it but we should be nice to vesper when he gets back. e: and also can 'bully' Vesper about it
Thanks. Doesn't sound like too terrible of an issue then, luckily.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
One of the left. The loli with the white sundress and black hair. According to her she would be going back to college. The main reason she started vtubing was because crippling social anxiety and not leaving the house in over 2 years when the whole pandemic started. Basically she was socially crippled and streaming helped her get out of the shitty mental state she was in. One of her gemmates was with her holding her hand while she streamed the whole graduation.
That's really wholesome I'm glad streaming helped her out and a genmate was there to see her off

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ame purged her Battle.net friendslist of everyone but Towa. Ame hates HoloEN confirmed.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu has a schedule, i have no fucking clue what it says outside of the obvious trombone champ but still.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
"Uni isn't the main reason (for graduation) I am actually getting getting kidnapped by aliens but that's all I can say so look out for me"
Jewish aliens

FBl8tu_XsAM9yAO.jpgannamari 170214 3.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Okayu has a schedule, i have no fucking clue what it says outside of the obvious trombone champ but still.

It reads
Mon - sleep (I think),
Tue trombone champ,
Wed collab with Mio,
Thu first look at "肥爾が降る礎 " which must be some game?
Fri Rating game rooms from onigiria maybe,
Sat ASMR with Fubuki and
Sun TBA

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

big sleep on the 21st
Mio collab on the 23rd in something that has too many runes to read
24th is just runes that make my head hurt and the world play
25th is more of the same
ASMR with fubuki on the 26th
27th is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

The teamate on my TL is having an episode
Any teamates here that want to spill the beans about Ame's recent Member's only stream?

Her Boyfriend got suspended for two weeks so she's feeling bad at the moment.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It must be kinda sad being part of the forgotten first gen of jewcorp that nobody gives a shit about anymore and seeing their genmates get more subs in a day than they have in their entire careers...
I forgot jewcorp existed, i remember the thread on vt about the hoshikawa sara lookalike getting to her shelter when the bombings where happening, since she didn't mute you could hear the anti-missile system going off

Thanks. Doesn't sound like too terrible of an issue then, luckily.
so no vesper weinstein arc?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

11/21: Break day
11/22: Trombone Champ
11/23: Collab with Mio (Time not decided)
11/24: Forest of Drizzling Rain (from a quick google search, some old RPG maker horror game that got a remake)
11/25: Gonna be doing something with one of her favorite games? Could be a collab announcement like Korone with Sonic or just a playthrough.
11/26: ASMR collab with Fubuki
11/27: She's thinking about it/TBA

Edit: Ninja'd lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom