General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I heard that from one of the other girls too don't remember which
Fuyo I believe.

Overall pretty solid but midway through the dog I started to doze off a bit, had to get up wash my face and grab a snack. I wish they would cut these to 30-40minutes. 1668993129529.png

Oddly enough after debut, I expected Juna to have at least 8k. All of them seemed to know what they were doing and when it comes to talent all of them are extremely talented. Their unique stream times mean that they won't have to fight against other NA-based corpo streamers. The important question is to know if that is a big enough pool of people to hold a solid 300-500 viewership which is what I estimate a healthy CCV to be at. That said for debut 2200 CCV is pretty impressive.

For a small corpo those are some solid numbers to start on.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
There's only three reasons a guy is going to the effort of fixing a girl:
1) the girl is family,
2) he's getting paid because it's his job.
3) boning

And I don't think it's 1) or 2) that's the reason here.
Maybe I'm just doing it for the joy of fixing her, how about that?

But really, the actual difference is I just talk about it on here as it's a meme and don't actually throw money at Pippa or bug her in hopes of getting her to notice me like this guy does with Shiina or Henry.

A lead one mind you, like in charge of a team. I could skip back and grab the voice clip
If Shiina lives in California Oblast, or worse, Saint Francisburg, she's going to need a big fat income stream.
Was going to say the whole being in California thing probably ate away at her finances but really I'm surprised she didn't get the hell out of the state when she knew she wasn't going to be working in tech anymore. Then again it's Tesla, they might have just shafted her and paid her under market rate, as those guys are kind of massive dickheads because they have so many people willing to work with them for cheap because of the dream. It's kind of how Disney or whatever can basically fuck people who work there simply because of the company name buying so much good will.

Would probably explain why a lot of their people are kind of clueless, and that extends to his other companies like the Boring Co. and SpaceX.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Fucking timeslots wont allow me to enjoy jewcorp!!!!!! FUCK

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It must be kinda sad being part of the forgotten first gen of jewcorp that nobody gives a shit about anymore and seeing their genmates get more subs in a day than they have in their entire careers...

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
When I'm on the ball, I'm on the ball. FiDPzRWVIAU2T3N.jpeg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It must be kinda sad being part of the forgotten first gen of jewcorp that nobody gives a shit about anymore and seeing their genmates get more subs in a day than they have in their entire careers...
I mean, they stream in Hebrew, right? There's apparently only 7 million fluent speakers in the world. Can't really expect much from that.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Wait, this wasn't their first generation? :confusedshuba:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Edit final ranking
5. Fuyo least interesting for me the con artist bits were fun tho
4. Pochi cute model but that's pretty much it
3. Rin funny energetic shitposter British girl vtuber don't have one of those in my list yet
2. Yuko Gura energy and cute model
1. Juna ticks my boxes with the voice but also is energetic which is a rarity for said voice like kronii but hyper and that's a good combo
Pretty much my thoughts exactly, until I catch up with doggo / lolicon. Juna ticks all the boxes for me and Yuko is pretty fun and doesn't seem too loli-baity (yet). Rin I'm not super excited over but I'm still gonna watch her and the EVA intro was pretty funny. Doggo was just kinda boring tbh, and while I barely got to catch any of the leprachaun it looks like she'll be courting the UOOOHHHHH audience which filters me hard.

In other news, Sara is going live soon with more of the King, baby

And Calli is gonna do a 3D karaoke similar to what Kiara did recently

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Wait, this wasn't their first generation? :confusedshuba:

Edit 1:The one that graduated is the way left iirc
Edit 2: yup

I'm sure given both gens are EN speakers we will see some trickle down fans from E-sekai boost the first gen

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Come get your yearly stockpile of salt: SaltFest 2022 is here!

selen by @savisavichan.jpg

Amelia by QUASARCAKE.jpg

hyaa mumei by Pungson Mori.jpg

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1668996918174.png

dorking it up in 3D
The hand tracking combined with the fact that this isn't an actual performance really highlights how spastic this woman is behind the scenes.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"Uni isn't the main reason (for graduation) I am actually getting getting kidnapped by aliens but that's all I can say so look out for me"
Jewish aliens

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
"Uni isn't the main reason (for graduation) the truth is I am actually getting getting kidnapped by aliens but that's all I can say so look out for me"
Jewish aliens

It is her turn to man the space laser.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Calli joking about Kanye while she's singing clearly means that she hates both black people and the jewcorp chuubas :whatastory:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
So the only one we don't know the PL for is the Eel woman? Figures it'd be the slippery one... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom