"If I ever get cancelled then I know I've made it..."Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The company Shiina used to work for still owes her several thousand dollars. Why isn't she taking them to small claims court???

e: she just flat out let slip that she was a data analyst at Tesla, guess we were right

fsdfsf.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Motherfucker, I had one wish, ONE WISH, for this leprechaun to be irish, BUT WE GOT SCAMMED!
Fitting considering the scam lore ad that just played

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
How did we get some frenchie froggy fuck as the dog but not a true and honest potato as the leprechaun??? YOU HAD ONE JOB

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Fitting considering the scam lore ad that just played
I would also say fitting cause of the company these chuubas work for

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lack of accent ("laccent") notwithstanding, I like her so far. She seems to have put a lot of work into this, she's got good energy and is a good performer. I won't forgive laccent, though.

I'm gonna call her "Lepre-con".

EDIT: Lepre-con does have a hint of an accent, though not an Irish one. Maybe when she gets to languages we'll have some idea.

Last edited:

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Honestly, even though she isn't Irish, in a way the voice kinda fits the avatar.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The company Shiina used to work for still owes her several thousand dollars. Why isn't she taking them to small claims court???
They might also owe her an extra month's wages.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Better be a fucking leprechaun

E: And I spoke too soon. they had one fucking job

Saints begorragh, tis another potato famine :urtearingmeapart:
Can she even afford the consultation fee?

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Booo, no Irish leprechaun.

Jew hate.

Wait...

angry sushi

Early Adopter

She knows too much. How does one wife this stupid fucking rabbit? She speaks my language of crazy.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Turns out she was a data analyst at Tesla. Makes sense why she mentioned having to see her old boss on Twitter every day now.

Tesla is known for finding people into the whole green thing and working them to death, which I'm ok with, but I'm kind of surprised Shiina is so financial distraught despite having a well paying tech job for a while.

Nabeshin

Why isn't she taking them to small claims court???
I would bet is that she doesn't want to release a lot of info about her or the fee's. When you sue someone a lot of info about the lawsuit becomes public(or it leaks), which can be a problem to her

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

She knows too much. How does one wife this stupid fucking rabbit? She speaks my language of crazy.

You'll have to fight reticule for that title

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I would bet is that she doesn't want to release a lot of info about her or the fee's. When you sue someone a lot of info about the lawsuit becomes public(or it leaks), which can be a problem to her
I mean, she's not going to be suing them as Shiina Amagawa, and her height isn't part of the court filings.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fixing is wholesome, he just wants to bone.
There's only three reasons a guy is going to the effort of fixing a girl:
1) the girl is family,
2) he's getting paid because it's his job.
3) boning

And I don't think it's 1) or 2) that's the reason here.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This is really Shiina's version of you and "I can fix her" with Pippa.
Putting a bun in her oven right now would fucking wreck her though. I don't mean like ruin her figure, I mean she's got a lot to work out with her health and her life.
Fixing is wholesome, he just wants to bone.
Agreed, although again, Pippa is perfect and just needs to be sustained, not fixed. Optimal menhara levels maintained, bunny cages cleaned, dishes washed. Good luck!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Saints begorragh, tis another potato famine :urtearingmeapart:

Can she even afford the consultation fee?
LA lawyer? Probably not but she could try with one of those TV lawyers that basically takes cases they can 100% win for a cut of the money you get paid back.

Turns out she was a data analyst at Tesla. Makes sense why she mentioned having to see her old boss on Twitter every day now.

Tesla is known for finding people into the whole green thing and working them to death, which I'm ok with, but I'm kind of surprised Shiina is so financial distraught despite having a well paying tech job for a while.
She had mentioned working at Tesla back when talking about Airi's dogshit job. We are not sure where Airi works though.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

e: she just flat out let slip that she was a data analyst at Tesla, guess we were right

A lead one mind you, like in charge of a team. I could skip back and grab the voice clip
E:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I mean, she's not going to be suing them as Shiina Amagawa, and her height isn't part of the court filings.
Internet autists managed to find a flag based on plane chemtrails and the light of a window on a wall. Figuring out someone via a court filing, especially when we know one of the parties is Tesla would be quite easy by comparison.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Pippa needs to be sprayed with fungicide, not fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom