"What do you mean? I got all, I got picture of ghost! I got the picture of finguhpurint! I was only one who ackshually went, like crazy woman, while everyone else was praying with the television remote controOOOOool !!!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Someone seems to be persistent in trying to get into Shiina's pants, she still won't allow it and calls him sussy
1668987366822.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yeah this dog ain't for me. Imma head out. To much Shylily for my taste
To be fair though, this is literally her first stream, she might be different, MIGHT, be different than Vei, Shylilly, and Nyanners (for some reason she has the Vei-like voice now) content and personality-wise
I only managed to catch a few of her streams and she was not bad. But yeah its as you say, Voice is very similar to Shylily. Fun fac she shares Riggers with ther past life.

If Fuyo is not Irish and doesn't start with "TOP OF DA MORNIN TO YA" im gonna get irrationally angry.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So far I like Bootuber and Brit Bitch best. Eel is kind of generic and dog is rather dull.
I can't usee the detail now that she has drawn attention to it.
Huh? I was only half-listening, what do you mean? nvm I see it.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
So far I like Bootuber and Brit Bitch best. Eel is kind of generic and dog is rather dull.

Huh? I was only half-listening, what do you mean?
She is not wearing a bra, instead she has bandaids over her nipple, which is slightly showing.

EDIT: SHE LIKES DRAGONFORCE, BASED.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Dog is decent enough background noise.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I only managed to catch a few of her streams and she was not bad. But yeah its as you say, Voice is very similar to Shylily. Fun fac she shares Riggers with ther past life.

If Fuyo is not Irish and doesn't start with "TOP OF DA MORNIN TO YA" im gonna get irrationally angry.
The fact that she doesn't sound horribly french makes me think she's actually belgian. That's my personal rrat.

Edit : On further listening, you can hear the French accent coming through (the shylily-style façade), but I don't know any France French accent that sounds like that. The mush-mouth moments are also indicative of that. I'm 70% sure she's not from France.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

I dont really agree. Its a breeding ground for rrats yes, but I appreciate the transparency. If Cover beings to lie and make up excuses to cover up a suspension, and that gets out, they are in a much worse situation than they are now.
As always, cover doesnt need to adress the rrats (as they usually don't, unless they are Rushia-sized) and the drama around the suspension will die down. Covering up a suspension could potentially be much more problematic because it would destroy any trust the fans have. Every future vacation, break and visiting family will always be met with distrust, and no matter how real the break is, people will assume the talent is suspended.
And announcing suspensions like that is standard practice both in the regular Idol industry as well as wrestling. The rratposting so far has been mostly fun and harmless for Cover, so why should they give more details about a internal affair?

Alright I see your point.

Odds Fuyu will start singing "Come Out Ye Black and Tans"?
Nah she will probably sing Foggy Dew.

Last edited:

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
I only managed to catch a few of her streams and she was not bad. But yeah its as you say, Voice is very similar to Shylily.
To be fair though, this is literally her first stream, she might be different, MIGHT, be different than Vei, Shylilly, and Nyanners (for some reason she has the Vei-like voice now) content and personality-wise
I mean it's not just her voice but general demeanor. Ticks too many of the same boxes that 90% of EN vtubers have. The voice isn't helping either. And while nerves are definitely a thing, considering shes done this before she knows what shes doing

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Odds Fuyu will start singing "Come Out Ye Black and Tans"?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"AZki + Nodoka new model/concert review" changed to "Nodoka confessing being a hardcore Pioneer and saved by Yag...AZki", sorry Axel you got competition now :
  • Nodoka tried to follow an acting career path and failed
  • When feeling down, she stumbled upon AZki's Inochi on youtube, then her 7th live, in which had the major announcement of her not retiring and transferring to Hololive, which lifted up her spirit. At that time Nodoka didn't know anything about vtuber.
  • She got motivation again to look for a job and then got hired by Cover to stalk her osh...to supervise her 4th birthday live (she even gave her a fan letter when they 1st met up)
  • She is also now a slave corporate, getting just out of job before the collab.
  • The other slave corporate AZki had only 4 month to produce the 4 latest songs, so it stack up with her others jobs and made it even more difficult
  • AZki want to hear Nodoka sing so for future karaoke date they formed a new unit (again) : Azunodo
Inochi will have that effect on people. This is legitimately sweet though and it's cool that Nodoka is finally getting to do more on-stream stuff. Excited for these two to do more together.

I have always considered Subaru the BEST 3d performer in Hololive. She has the best stage presence and stands out from a crowd whenever she dances because of how bouncy she is. I think the problem' is that people think about her regular voice and assume that she would be terrible at the whole idol thing.
Mhmm. Her movement and energy on stage is something that no one else has. The other issue is that she has almost no confidence in her performance abilities. Until this year, she almost never did karaoke streams and whenever she did, she would always unarchive them. At the start of the year, she promised that she would do more karaoke streams and would leave them all archived because she wanted to build confidence. She's kept her word so I hope it's been working for the duck. She deserves it.

every chuuba that likes fighting games only play fucking GG Strive, i'm so tired man :depressedtako:
It's the most popular anime fighter since DBFZ. At this point, I've just accepted that they're either going to play that or Street Fighter 6 whenever it releases or gets another beta.

Was at ANYC so I missed all the idol-EN debuts. Seems like the reception has been pretty positive so far though? Not surprising that the ghost has the most subs so far but it's still kinda funny.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Hoping we get an English, a French, and an Irish vtuber all working for a Jew. The jokes alone...

EDIT: *sigh* nope.

EDIT: I like her energy though. Am I crazy, or does she sound a little like ProjektMelody? I'm picking up a little bit of an accent too.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Shiina returns to talking about if Fishman was a girl, and says he does a lot of things that would be considered mean girl, and that Fishman is a stinky bitch. Then she challenges him to fire her.

This is really Shiina's version of you and "I can fix her" with Pippa.
Fixing is wholesome, he just wants to bone.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Hoping we get an English, a French, and an Irish vtuber all working for a Jew. The jokes alone...
I hope debut 2.0 is set in a bar.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Better be a fucking leprechaun

E: And I spoke too soon. they had one fucking job

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Motherfucker, I had one wish, ONE WISH, for this leprechaun to be irish, BUT WE GOT SCAMMED!

USS IOWA

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
For once people are disappointed that they didn't get slipped a Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom