Not open for further replies.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
I'm 85% sure Rin Penrose is Clara Stellamari,
Change that to 100%. Surprised she didn't nuke and how recent this was

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Tenma broke and quit the Faith game mid stream.

fuck ninja'd
She probably had an anxiety attack; not uncommon for it to be described as feeling like a heart attack.

She has health issues regarding the heart, I believe, so..

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
You know, there's something funny about a hebrew company named "Idol"...
As Brother Nathanael quoted his old rabbi from childhood wrt his astonishment at homosexual displays "That's for the goys! *wink*"

Edit: I haven't been paying close attention but is this the same Israeli company who had some very suspicious goings on surrounding it several months ago, or was that a previous iteration of the same idea from the same nation?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Does Brit Bitch ("Britch"? "Bitch-n-chips"?) remind anyone else of Calli a little bit? A combination of arrogance and insecurity, although for her the insecurity seems to be a facade while the arrogance seems real, and for Calli it's the other way around.
You're not the only one. I'm already getting a lil annoyed and am remembering why I don't watch any solo Cali streams..

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You're not the only one. I'm already getting a lil annoyed and am remembering why I don't watch any solo Cali streams..
So we've had a Gura-alike, a Kronii-alike, and a Calli-alike so far.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa explicitly wants to dominate girls and harm them in various ways.
Sometimes compromises must be made and that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Though really I'm always surprised how violent Pippa is.

Tenma just ended her FAITH stream after shitting herself in terror throught Chapter 3.
I always thought Tenma didn't scare.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Yeah I'd say the nail was hit on the head. She's basically just Calli but bri'ish. I don't like Calli too much yet I like this one. Odd. Now lets see if she can sing as good. Original song along with debut.

E: Well she's not as good as Calli but not bad. Too much autotune. I give a 7.3

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I kind of want to see H2O Sakana and Aviel Basin starting to poach sad girls from each other now.

Pro Sakana: Bigger corp.

Pro Aviel: Higher investment, won't keep you locked up in a dungeon for six months before debut.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Never heard of that company before, but I guess this Briish gall is quite funny. Is it bad I've never heard of them so far or is it normal? 2k live views seems quite decent.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I always thought Tenma didn't scare.
Tenma doesn't scare in something like Phasmo. Place her on her own and very vulnerable/limited means to combat whatever the horror is, and she will scare. So probably games like Outlast or Alien: Isolation (pretty sure all the girls have nope'd out on Alien, even Yuri just broke and uninstalled a week or two back on-stream).

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Self deprecating British shitposter was having way too much fun it was pretty great

Also Juna is my favorite so far great voice and infectious energy

Edit:Based on Rin calling Pochi the only sane one I'm expecting an Ina type

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma doesn't scare in something like Phasmo. Place her on her own and very vulnerable/limited means to combat whatever the horror is, and she will scare. So probably games like Outlast.
As a reminder

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I kind of want to see H2O Sakana and Aviel Basin starting to poach sad girls from each other now.

Pro Sakana: Bigger corp.

Pro Aviel: Higher investment, won't keep you locked up in a dungeon for six months before debut.
So should we start taking bets on who the survivors will be of the first Sad Girl Wars?

Tenma doesn't scare in something like Phasmo. Place her on her own and very vulnerable/limited means to combat whatever the horror is, and she will scare. So probably games like Outlast.
I honestly thought she was just playing it up, because how can you really be afraid of an 8bit game? I guess she just got really into the immersion of it or something.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1668985589888.png

This is someone's fetish

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Where the hell did these girls come from? These can't be newbies or your regular indies..
Given the budget, I would expect all of these girls to have some experience at vtubing or streaming. People constantly say that you don't need to have experience to make it in but that's a fucking lie. Most Vtubers (especially those joining a 2nd wave) will have experience.

This is the list of recently graduated indies. Maybe a few of these will pop up here (given the budget)

Would be hilarious if Dog girl was Fen Riru.
https://twitter.com/fenriruvt

EDIT: OH SHIT its her. I was actually shitposting

She probably had an anxiety attack; not uncommon for it to be described as feeling like a heart attack.

She has health issues regarding the heart, I believe, so..
Isnt this some shitty pixel game?

Never heard of that company before, but I guess this Briish gall is quite funny. Is it bad I've never heard of them so far or is it normal? 2k live views seems quite decent.
Honestly the main reason I know of them is because Neo Sparkles is Pippa's art sister.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
They got some traction back when the OG gen debut mostly only on the meme factor of "LMAO jewish chubas" the managed to land a very small but sill larger that most dead on arrival startup corpos, the when the EN gen was announced they have been going hard on Advertisement and places like 4chan had been shilling them non stop, chance if you don't use adblock you were getting ads for them while watching other vtubers, Fishman talked about it too but really being willing to drop money in advertisement before debut is really key.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Its Fen Riru. (edited my last post with a video)

Edit:
Kore Ch (clipper) has done a few clips of her.
Edit2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom