"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Love it.

Honestly, I've been in a slump when it comes to actually watching streams for a while now. I think this eel might help me break out of that. She's making me really excited to see her in a non-debut environment.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
This is just crying out for something, but it's not coming to me.

"Kiara away!"
"I must return to my home planet"
"Navel attack!"
"Today's concert brought to you by the letter C"

Yeah, none of those are it. Come on muse, give me something.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
This is just crying out for something, but it's not coming to me.

"Kiara away!"
"I must return to my home planet"
"Navel attack!"
"Today's concert brought to you by the letter C"

Yeah, none of those are it. Come on muse, give me something.
I don't even remember what the show or movies was but it reminds of some scene I saw once of some girl getting levitated by a Ghost and getting slammed across the room from wall to wall.

Love it.

Honestly, I've been in a slump when it comes to actually watching streams for a while now. I think this eel might help me break out of that. She's making me really excited to see her in a non-debut environment.

Eel girl was the only desing I was interested in from Idol and I really love this song, I not sure if I will regularly watch any off them since I barely can keep up with who I already have, but I will at least try, but new faces and new group dynamic entering the scene is always good, I wonder what kinda of group dynamic they will be going for and in general what kinda of humor and content they will gravitated towards.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1668981850808.png

1668981873547.png

Fuck yeah

EDIT: Fuck no, she's British

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Worth noting, Lopi is doing a debut react stream to Idol EN

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
the british chick has good energy even though she is british
is the irish chick actually irish?, its gonna be fun shitposting if we got an actual irish and a brit in the same branch lmao

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Why the fuck are these models and rigging so good. You guys have been telling me jews are bad so what am I missing
E: watches Iruma kun. That's about as based as one can get

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The fact that she is a princess and she's British makes full sense to me. Honestly, there are not many corpo Brits honestly (other than NijiEN boys and that one girl from Kawaii). Love that she is freaking out and super nervous but its cute.

I noticed that Koe(hipman)Efficient showed up in Eel's chat. He started stream a few minutes ago. Seems he will do a video on them and the way he worded it makes me think its another sponsored video.

Why the fuck are these models and rigging so good. You guys have been telling me jews are bad so what am I missing
Well known rigger. Deep pockets = good promo, good models, good art, good bgms, good everything.

is the irish chick actually irish?, its gonna be fun shitposting if we got an actual irish and a brit in the same branch lmao
Fucking hope so

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
There it is.
got-one.jpg

I like Brit Bitch. There's something about supercilious but insecure English characters that I find endlessly amusing.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The fact that she is a princess and she's British makes full sense to me. Honestly, there are not many corpo Brits honestly (other than NijiEN boys and that one girl from Kawaii). Love that she is freaking out and super nervous but its cute.
I'm glad she's playing it up. She's very entertaining. They all have been so far. Jewcorp struck gold.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Tenma just ended her FAITH stream after shitting herself in terror throught Chapter 3.

lvl8

Tenma broke and quit the Faith game mid stream.

fuck ninja'd

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
ngl british princess has been my favorite of the jew chuubas so far.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Where the hell did these girls come from? These can't be newbies or your regular indies..

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Does Brit Bitch ("Britch"? "Bitch-n-chips"?) remind anyone else of Calli a little bit? A combination of arrogance and insecurity, although for her the insecurity seems to be a facade while the arrogance seems real, and for Calli it's the other way around.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Where the hell did these girls come from? These can't be newbies or your regular indies..
I'm 85% sure Rin Penrose is Clara Stellamari, Consensus seems to be that Ghost is Rye Project, though noone seems to know who Korean eel was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom