Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>panko puts "Forced" as an SSS rank tag
>henri replies with "CORRECT"
:gunpeko:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The mascot being named Heebie is a little on the... Nose.
Nose you say
1667530934495197.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
View attachment 5590
Multi-branch cover for the end of November announced (no idea on the song). The colors aren't indicative of who's in, but I think the icons are (that'd mean red Gura and pink Bae from EN at least). Also the release of the MV for her latest song Illusion Night in early December.
She talked in a Members stream about who's in it and what song it is
Id have to go back and find it when I have a bit more time
So Pinkii, that ex-idol that Cake Princess knows from their time in Nippon, is apparently doing OnlyFans now.
Its funny to me because before telling them what shes doing now, multiple of Kiaras friends thought she was doing Hentai voice-acting or something like that.

Also she once had plumbers or some other kind of worker over in the morning, so she opened the door while still in her bathrobe. She also forgot to put away the camera in her kitchen from a cooking stream the day before. They saw it and asked what her job is and she just said that she's a Youtuber. They didn't ask further but on stream she also said that shes 100% certain that these workers now think shes a cam-girl and she is too embarrassed to ever call them again.

I cant recall them all, but Kiara regularly gets into situations where strangers assume shes some kind of cam girl, often also caused by her panicking when people ask about her job and saying vague stuff like "I entertain people online" or "I work from home but with a camera", which very easily gives the wrong impression.

They made Tempus into a brotherhood by design and the boys themselves have kept that branding based on how they interact to each other, so when you remove one of the brothers and have some vague bullshit message then everyone is going to want to know what happened from all three of them. They should have made Vesper just quietly go out into the night on some vague vacation he himself said so people don't just panic. Say some bullshit like "my aunt is sick" or something, literally anything else. The public doesn't really need to know that Vesper did something unless he's getting outright canned for it.
I agree. But still I think it's stupid to announce that they have punished someone for an internal matter, They could have let Vesper announce that something is up and he will take a 2 week vacation.

I dont really agree. Its a breeding ground for rrats yes, but I appreciate the transparency. If Cover beings to lie and make up excuses to cover up a suspension, and that gets out, they are in a much worse situation than they are now.
As always, cover doesnt need to adress the rrats (as they usually don't, unless they are Rushia-sized) and the drama around the suspension will die down. Covering up a suspension could potentially be much more problematic because it would destroy any trust the fans have. Every future vacation, break and visiting family will always be met with distrust, and no matter how real the break is, people will assume the talent is suspended.
And announcing suspensions like that is standard practice both in the regular Idol industry as well as wrestling. The rratposting so far has been mostly fun and harmless for Cover, so why should they give more details about a internal affair?

Kiara interviewing herself (by prerecording it) is about to start

Edit: apparently the whole thing is prerecorded and it has JP subs on the top
She subbed the whole stream herself, which, I can believe took quite some time
1668978096341.png

Edit 2: Its pretty informative so far, or at least it would be for Clip watchers and people who don't know much about her

for those who care, here is a full reupload of Fauna and Kiaras panel during the convention

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
After today most of them will be at over 10k subs. This is what happens when you drop money on marketing. First the teaser video, then the full video + all the Youtube ads + sponsored watchalongs with high-subbed Vtubers.

I knew she had Gura energy but damn. She has the expressions and noises down. I expect her to rise fast.
Great debut. Even if other four are bad (I don't expect them to be) this keeps Idol relevant among the other small corpos. It seems Aviel has a decent idea of how to run a company, equal to if not moreso than the other tiny despots in charge of his competition.

I am personally curious to see Juna Unagi up next.

Edit: A lot of 7AM PST streams. Did Rye stream at similar times to that? Yuros eatin good, I suppose.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I never knew Tenma was such a pervert and so lonely. These sad girls take things to an extreme.
Hello friend, let me tell you about the insular nation of Japan and their people,

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I never knew Tenma was such a pervert and so lonely. These sad girls take things to an extreme.
There's some gold in there if you're willing to go digging. Uruka ended up going almost 12 hours and Tenma pops in around the end.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hello friend, let me tell you about the insular nation of Japan and their people,
I made the mistake of tuning in to the Panko stream just now. Why can't my menhera sad girls just be wholesome and pure like Pippa?

There's some gold in there if you're willing to go digging. Uruka ended up going almost 12 hours and Tenma pops in around the end.
Was that the same stream in which she joined in on Shiina's stream last night / this morning?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That Boogey blaster song was very cute and wonderfully animated was that an original? Also obligatory SUB YOUR SONGS IF YOU ARE AN EN VTUBER

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Not a bad cover, and she actually animated it herself, pretty neat.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I made the mistake of tuning in to the Panko stream just now. Why can't my menhera sad girls just be wholesome and pure like Pippa?

Was that the same stream in which she joined in on Shiina's stream last night / this morning?
Yes. Shiina ended up staying in the call for a few minutes after she ended her stream.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
And in other news, is this going to cause any problems? I feel like there have been Taiwanese birthday 'presents' before, but just in case: https://hackmd.io/@DomokunClipper/Sy9NrVz8s (billboards for Nene, Suisei, and IRyS in Taiwan for their birthdays)
Hololive get alot of things like this from their Taiwan fans, they have a huge fanbase there, I constantly see thing like buses and stuff covered in Holo stuff post on twitter that fans pay for, they "acknowledge it" by thanking the fans for it and reacting to it, but never saying where it is.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Childhood Friends in alabama tier? I'm gonna make like my ancestors and diversify Venice because of Panko's crimes.

Also Panko wants a strapping lad to do a cosplay (male) of her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Jew Eel starting now

I guess this will just be a thing where they all start off with karaokes. Not complaining though, her energy is infectious :pippasquish:

EDIT: well look who it is

1668978505937.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
wholesome and pure like Pippa?
Are we forgetting this already?
1668978426253.png
Pippa explicitly wants to dominate girls and harm them in various ways.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Korean spotted she's Wah'ing

Edit: holy shit that range with the pika voice

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
You know, there's something funny about a hebrew company named "Idol"...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Oh no. Her voice is making me feel things.

Everyone is very happy of those koreans words she spewed.

EDIT: Oh no. Actual Pikachu voices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom