"Nooo! Don't poop shame!"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
What did Vesper do?
When I said I was looking forward to Vesper re-debuting with a new model, this wasn't what I meant...

Anyways, in the absence of more info, I'm 100% on the side that it was some middleman acting like a sped (ie the average Japanese businessman) who got told to back off one too many times and went crying to the higher ups about the "inappropriate language" and "repeated disrespect", and got his way because while they're not right they are in charge. Vesper's older and more secure in his autonomy through experience of working in other places, I can absolutely believe there being a culture clash for him where the younger talents would go with the flow due to having little to compare their experiences with.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Do we know why comments are disabled on this?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Considering we got such quotes as:
"Men cant get pregnant"
"Hagrid shoved his fingers up Dobbis ass"
"Women are into animals because they want to be dominated"
And last but not least
"Hitler kin"
I truly cannot fathom why one would disable comments under this vid. This mystery may never be solved.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Considering we got such quotes as:
"Men cant get pregnant"
"Hagrid shoved his fingers up Dobbis ass"
"Women are into animals because they want to be dominated"
And last but not least
"Hitler kin"
I truly cannot fathom why one would disable comments under this vid. This mystery may never be solved.
I think we'll know sooner if Vesper is the father then why this comment section was disabled if this is all the evidence we have. So unfortunate.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Lia disabled comments to stop people from telling her that spine does not "go through your heart and around your lungs" and that the "stomach bone" is not a real thing.

kukkia

Early Adopter
They dont pander to fujos and have a casual "fuck you bro" style of bants unlike the OfflineTV/new twitch streamer shit NijiEN pulls off so i dont really think so
After watching their Niji collabs the Tempus guys seem more or less pretty similar to the standard NijiEN streamer. And they're leaning pretty hard into the Twitch stuff with their collabs.

It does amuse me that after months of talk about them just being yab-free brotubers it's a Tempus dude who's ran into shit for being a retard.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fallen shadow streaming with a cool pixelated model

Gobbo started stream

And Buffpup is debuting a new outfit. Was there ever a verdict whether vermin or not?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
After watching their Niji collabs the Tempus guys seem more or less pretty similar to the standard NijiEN streamer. And they're leaning pretty hard into the Twitch stuff with the collabs.
DO NOT compare our GLORIOUS HOMOEN to UNGODLY AND LOATHESOME NIJIFAGS!!!!!!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think Takeshi Nofriendsjin, hololive middle management, is just assmad vesper had successful streamer friends who he could N E T W O R K with to get more eyes onto the company, and doing it out of pocket and on your own time goes against the strict 17 hour work day schedule.

kukkia

Early Adopter
DO NOT compare our GLORIOUS HOMOEN to UNGODLY AND LOATHESOME NIJIFAGS!!!!!!
They're not HomoEN but on a related topic during the Selen-Ollie-Zeta collab I was kinda amused that it was the Holos who brought up shit and piss stuff. The two agencies really aren't as different as people (in both fanbases) want to think.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
When I said I was looking forward to Vesper re-debuting with a new model, this wasn't what I meant...

Anyways, in the absence of more info, I'm 100% on the side that it was some middleman acting like a sped (ie the average Japanese businessman) who got told to back off one too many times and went crying to the higher ups about the "inappropriate language" and "repeated disrespect", and got his way because while they're not right they are in charge. Vesper's older and more secure in his autonomy through experience of working in other places, I can absolutely believe there being a culture clash for him where the younger talents would go with the flow due to having little to compare their experiences with.

I wonder if Vesper's older than his manager. That would make this scenerio more plausible, if Vesper had too many "That's nice, kid, now sit back and let the grown up handle this" moments.

Clips! (of pokemon... *sigh*)

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Apparently I missed this, partly because I was laughing at Rackets being retarded for the past couple days, but Terumi recently came out as intersex and I have seen some claim Terumi is specifically a hermaphrodite or at the very least has/had some male parts.
Pic in case its deleted
1668880231782.png

Twitter link

There are so many moments, from "men can't get pregnant" to 'I'm racist!"

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The suffering of being born French

Also Moona was suffering as of late, licking anaesthesia and gettin a bad reaction

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Goddamn, all the chuubas are having it bad lately.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Vesper was found to have ties to the chinese, he was subsequently disposed of in an undisclosed location, the two-week time period is to find a replacement.
The difference between tempus and nijimales is that tempus doesn't fujobait and the only homosexual(bisexual) member is magni.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Shame on the clickbaiting bastard that uploaded this, there are NO ara aras from Mumei in this video.

Also, given all the grief going on here with Shiina, Grampire, Ina still being on break, etc., I propose this as the temporary theme song for the thread:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
The suffering of being born French

[/SPOILER]

It can't possibly be that she's just naturally a shitty person and the people in her circle are aware of the scams she's ran with her art contests.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
NNN day 19. But from Risu only for now. Wemi still playing in this pokemon game...

And one more clip Matsuri bro-con moment

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It can't possibly be that she's just naturally a shitty person and the people in her circle are aware of the scams she's ran with her art contests.
As if the French weren't just genetically shitty people, along with the English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom