"Chat, is Brazil racist or not? I can't tell"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
What if it's something even dumber, like the fact his Solasta sponsored stream with Magni was done playing a user-created campaign instead of official content, and they're just catching up to it now after the fact.
I think this hits the mark with how japanese copylaw stuff works, and they are discouraged to use mods.

And it seems that it was him and Magni that was called to a meeting.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm sure driving this around town wouldn't invite any uncomfortable questions at all :smugpipi:
Thankfully no one would bat an eye if someone drove that car....

because it's a "virtual" itasha for Asseto Corsa driving simulation game.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
I doubt it. The devs themselves commented on Vesper's VOD saying how happy they were that they wanted to keep playing after the 2 hour mark.
The devs are happy, Cover doesn't is the point of this rrat.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Thankfully no one would bat an eye if someone drove that car....

because it's a "virtual" itasha for Asseto Corsa driving simulation game.
Shhh I want to believe someone actually drives that around and gets side glances

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

I'm usually happy to be on-board for some Fishman hate - damn the Fishman - but I don't agree with blaming him for Shiina needing another job. The people that view her decide how much she gets paid. If you think Shiina should be paid more, open your wallet and make it happen. Don't just get mad at the Fishman for something you all should be helping with.
We know gen 2 isnt getting paid a salary, its all donos. Fish saw how well gen 1 was doing and dropped the salary.

The problem?

Shiina, and a lot of gen 2, are boring. They're low effort, low energy, fotm streamers. In Shiina's case the "Meemaw with a loli body" gimmick is stupid.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
So is this the place for vtuber shit? the KF thread has been slow.
Yes because Null refuses to un-threadban me after I repeatedly called his Oshi shit in talk to staff messages.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
If he is convinced he was wrong, he's the type to do the public apology, or if that's not allowed one on the side like sorry for inconveniencing our fans.

If he thinks it's bullshit, I doubt we'll hear much about it. Vesper is always complimentary to management, going so far as to say their work exists to protect the talent, so if that stops I'll suspect there was a falling out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Me, with all the Pokémon steams:

No wonder Pekora seemed so low-energy. Didn't even notice this lol

Also, I know they won't, but it would be funny if the rest of the boys would take the piss out of the situation and do something like have his PNG in collabs while playing together orr even do a Tempus collab and have Kronii or Calli act as Vesper.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
okay, this is a homebrew rrat.

:cursedbae:
This is coincidentally happening at the same time gura's PC goes kaput, and we know Vesper likes to LARP as IT, so...
He DARED reach out to her offering help with her setup. We know he offered to help Bae and other holos before, but this time it's different. When cover found out he reached out to Gura they went fucking ballistic.
Sliding into the girls DMs (for any reason) can be taken as "misconduct" if you're nip enough.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
:cursedbae:olay, this is a homebrew rrat.
This is coincidentally happening at the same time gura's PC goes kaput, and we know Vesper likes to LARP as IT, so...
He DARED reach out to her offering help with her setup. We know he offered to help Bae and other holos before, but this time it's different. When cover found out he reached out to Gura they went fucking ballistic.
Sliding into the girls DMs (for any reason) can be taken as "misconduct" if you're nip enough.
This is now my rrat, too. Filthy man talked to Gura against management's instructions. Clearly, Gura wants no interactions with them at all since she is one of the only two EN members not following Tempus on Twitter.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Management were the biggest 🦄 s of all

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Or because they continue to play after the required 2 hours, and that's a bad for company sale (probably not but I just want to throw a rrat into the pool)

It would have to be Cover handing down punishment on their end for that because I doubt TacAdv would complain. They're in the middle of a sale right now on the game and the first two DLCs, you'd think the longer an exposure to the product the more attention it can pull.

I think this hits the mark with how japanese copylaw stuff works, and they are discouraged to use mods.

And it seems that it was him and Magni that was called to a meeting.

Hmm, could it be a result of the Solasta stream then? Playing third-party content and speaking openly of it without it sounding like he took the time to actually ask for permissions for it specifically because lmaoslants, Vesper did mention that it was his doing so in arranging the game and while I doubt they care as much about the soft-bitch language police aspect he did go toxic gamer mode suggesting some advanced melinated individuals (orcs or goblins or some shit) "do us all a favour and kill yourselves". That doesn't sound like "internal" kind of issues though, fucking Cover. Just let the dudes be boys, man.

No wonder Pekora seemed so low-energy. Didn't even notice this lol

Also, I know they won't, but it would be funny if the rest of the boys would take the piss out of the situation and do something like have his PNG in collabs while playing together orr even do a Tempus collab and have Kronii or Calli act as Vesper.

Calli takes over DMing the Tempus D&D in his absence.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Sad thing is this almost sounds plausible because a lot of Gura's fanbase is psychotic and autistic enough to make cover want to protect her at all costs from the penis havers

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I can't believe Gura got Vesper suspended just because he had the audacity to offer to help with her PC.

"Speak when spoken to, filthy penis-haver!" - Gura

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I can't believe Gura got Vesper suspended just because he had the audacity to offer to help with her PC.

":educateyourself:" - Gura, probably

Calli takes over DMing the Tempus D&D in his absence.
Damn, they did have D&D tomorrow, that's right. Fubuki in shambles....

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
People are never going to accept any sort of punishment for any talent, that's just how the internet is, even if one of them raped someone with verifiable proof, a handful of people would still side with the talent.
Imo he probably just kept acting in some "unprofessional" or overly casual manner about something, ignoring company procedure because "that's bullshit, i know how it works better than the suits" and it got to a point where they decided this was the only option. I trust the guy to take it with his chin up and ride it out instead of doing something retarded, in this case nobody is really attacking him so he will just get a bonus paycheck when he comes back.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom