"Phase Connect talents are out there being smart and doing amazing things out there. Lia legit passed her calculus class! The only thing I’m passing is another kidney stone 👍"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

People are never going to accept any sort of punishment for any talent, that's just how the internet is, even if one of them raped someone with verifiable proof, a handful of people would still side with the talent.
Imo he probably just kept acting in some "unprofessional" or overly casual manner about something, ignoring company procedure because "that's bullshit, i know how it works better than the suits" and it got to a point where they decided this was the only option. I trust the guy to take it with his chin up and ride it out instead of doing something retarded, in this case nobody is really attacking him so he will just get a bonus paycheck when he comes back.
I agree. But still I think it's stupid to announce that they have punished someone for an internal matter, They could have let Vesper announce that something is up and he will take a 2 week vacation.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kiryuin Satsuki Ouro Kronii has a message for everyone

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
For the one who asked for more Mamatori.

Screenshot_20221119-120348.png.png

Would you like Tenmama instead?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant believe Vesper was caught sticking his dick in kronii's subway to make the "special sauce"

On a serious note, all the niggas who predicted the final yab would come with the EnStars must be having a pretty fruitful wank right now

chihirogumi

I cant believe Vesper was caught sticking his dick in kronii's subway to make the "special sauce"

On a serious note, all the niggas who predicted the final yab would come with the EnStars must be having a pretty fruitful wank right now
I haven't paid much attention to the ENStars since they debuted. Do they suffer from the same cancerous fanbase problems as male NijiEN?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I haven't paid much attention to the ENStars since they debuted. Do they suffer from the same cancerous fanbase problems as male NijiEN?
No, not even close.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They dont pander to fujos and have a casual "fuck you bro" style of bants unlike the OfflineTV/new twitch streamer shit NijiEN pulls off so i dont really think so

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
From what I've seen it's an entirely different vibe. There are still some fujo types surrounding them but the ENstars streams just emanate pure chill bro vibes.

Edit - Tenmama must have some... Thoughts... on anime and it's consequences for society. I wonder what her account is on the homeland :smugpipi:
Screenshot_20221119-103344-644.png

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
even if one of them raped someone with verifiable proof, a handful of people would still side with the talent.
Why wouldn't someone defend a based action like that?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Magni Dezmond had a collab with OniGiri, which cannot be found on OniGiri Youtube or Twitch pages. So there is some friction, but not as noticeable as with Luxiem. Tempus boys are pretty chill for the most part.

EDIT: OniGiri did upload an edited [video] on her Youtube, so this "friction" is not really there apparently.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I trust the guy to take it with his chin up and ride it out instead of doing something retarded, in this case nobody is really attacking him so he will just get a bonus paycheck when he comes back.
Vesper also comes off to me as the type of overly emotional introverted autist to do something crazy if he thinks this is more severe then it is. Being suddenly told all your plans and work will just be put on hold for 2 weeks especially as suddenly as this, given dnd is just cancelled and you're rarely gotten and newly made friends (as Vesper is not the type to make friends at all from how he talks) are now upset by something you did kind of sucks. I also know some speculation exists that the two weeks are for an investigation period too, which if that's true Vesper might just have his poor over sensitive heart just crack from the pressure. This is the man who decided to throw away his job to go biking thousands of miles as a hobo on wheels, so he isn't above just suddenly doing some crazy under pressure.

It'll be extremely potentially even Rushia levels of retarded if that did happen, but it'll be a really sad kind of retarded.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
a rebuttal.jpg

I was entertained by the top responses to Cover's announcement. People focusing on the important facts here.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm bummed out about Vesper, but so far all I got to go for is cover's brand vagueposting so I can't really say what exactly happened.
I really hope this doesn't mean an early graduation.:magnicope:

e: to those too young to know, this "suspension misconduct" horseshit is a holdover from the real life idol industry, where girls had to be tightly reigned in and enclaustered, lest there be rumours that *gasp* they could be having normal, functional adult sex lives (as that would affect ticket and CD sales). This just ties in to the notion that hololive as a whole recycled plenty of idol company rejects but didn't bother to check if their bullshit applies to vtubing as well.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Holo Bass just uploaded Pop on Rocks again.

holo_bass_comment.PNG

So I guess he deleted his own files and had to rely on Chinese fan uploads to get it back? I didn't follow the craziness with him back when it happened, but that sounds odd.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Here's something to take your mind off of Cover's mind numbingly stupid handling of Vesper's situation. This is the vtuber music I've been listening to this week. I've heard it most of it before but these are the couple of songs I've been really enjoying recently.

Anya:

I adore Anya's voice so much. She isn't the best singer on a technical level but the timbre and emotion she displays is just killer. Phony especially just has a certain je ne sais quoi that makes it by far my favorite cover of Phony in general. I really hope we get more solo music from her. Schema was the most recent and that was all the way back in March. It's a real shame too as the illustrator for the Schema cover literally died so I don't know that has been a contributing factor on why she hasn't wanted to put out anything new. Here's hoping, though.

Elira:

I think Elira's voice is gorgeous. Shoujo Rei is an absolute masterclass cover for me. Trial and Error was actually a song I had never heard until this week. The lyrics are corny as all hell but I like the mix and her singing is top notch so it makes it bearable. I really enjoy the song's chorus especially.

Sana ako na lang:

Millie's little self-proclaimed shitpost song is anything but. She is an incredibly talented vocalist and I love the feature of her native language of Tagalog (Filipino). I think that Reimu and Mika translating the song into Spanish and Indonesian is such a cool idea to use the song as a feature of their languages. Reimu's Spanish lyrics are a treat to listen to and Mika's cover of the song is actually her first Indonesian cover. I hope that other Niji members translate the song into either their heritage language, like Hmong or Vietnamese for Finana and Aia, or a native language like Ike's Swedish.

MyName

Was it always like this or did he change it just now?
The "Don't fuck with me, I'll cry" has been like that for a long time. The profile picture I'm not 100% sure but seem to remember it being like that.

Seeing how happy he was to get this opportunity I bet he's feeling quite down now.
Apart from the zomboid server, the only thing I can think of is him talking about his audition tape in the last morning zatsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom