"YOU WILL NOT CALL PEOPLE SLUT SLUT WHORE SLUTS ON TWITTER DOT COM"Eira Woolcott (to MariMari)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Not sure if related to Vesper's suspension, but at 2:39:56 in Magni's latest Sonic Frontier's stream Vesper types "?!?" in chat. Magni says he forgot to do something for somebody else. He ends the stream shortly after.

From what I can tell less than 30 minutes passed from the ending of the stream until the announcement on Cover's twitter account. Vesper was using his youtube account at least 30 minutes prior to the announcement. He also posted one message earlier in chat.
edit: wait, now i'm seeing some say that Vesper's "?!?" comment happened almost at the same time as the announcement. I only have an estimate of the stream's end time. Does anyone know the exact time it ended? Would this mean vesper wasn't told about his suspension until the announcment?

From this, as a person with no clue as to what they're talking about, the decision to suspend him appears to have been a kneejerk one and might be to assess Vesper's situation.

Timestamped magni stream. Begins after the 2:39:56 mark and skips to when Vesper's comment appears on stream.

Not sure it's related myself, but since you asked. According to Holodex Magni's stream started at 21:02 PST. That places Vesper's comment at 23:41 and the stream ending at 23:44. The Japanese announcement was posted at 00:20 PST. In any case Vesper was using his Youtube account less than an hour before the announcement.

paul

Early Adopter
Edit: Actually, I know for a fact he isn't emulating. When he names a Pokemon, the Switch keyboard comes up on screen. When you do it on an emulator, an emulator pop up comes up and you put it in using the physical keyboard. So yeah, no emulation from Vespy here.
If you use Yuzu you get the original Switch keyboard layout so that is no solid proof. But speaking of Ryujinx you should be correct.
Not sure it's related myself, but since you asked. According to Holodex Magni's stream started at 21:02 PST. That places Vesper's comment at 23:41 and the stream ending at 23:44. The Japanese announcement was posted at 00:20 PST. In any case he was using his Youtube account less than an hour before the announcement.
Correct, you can check the timestamp at hololyzer too (23:42:04 to be precise).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Still, I don't think you can emulate and connect to Nintendo's servers unless you're a wizard, alas.
You can't. Idk where the emulation rrat came from, but it is not that. The Zomboid thing would make more sense to me.

I am guessing it is some internal dispute with a manager or general insubordination. Dude seems to play fast and loose a lot and prefers to ask for forgiveness rather than permission. Could also be he was not following schedules set by management.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
There were multiple times where the boys said shit like "management might bonk me for this but screw it" and that's likely gonna stop now. Assuming it's the Zomboid thing, this was a wake-up call that might put a wedge in whatever future ideas they have. Fucking sucks either way because it was easy to tell how much Vesper loved streaming and how much Tempus loved being together during their collabs.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
that was before the merge with the JP server and the last time they let in an outsider to a holo server. iirc kiara said something like they change logins and IPs every time a non-holo visits and that's too much work when all servers are connected. So they really seem to care about stuff like that.
Unrelated to the Vesper mystery, but I miss Mamatori. She's awesome and I want more of her.

Would legit watch her solo stream.

Jealous

Lurker

Vesper better not 'retire out of his decision' after 2 weeks and it's at the end of the month too.

I do not need it in my life and I do not want to see another person leave in such a fashion ever again.

I just pray and hope that is a nothingburger

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
There were multiple times where the boys said shit like "management might bonk me for this but screw it" and that's likely gonna stop now. Assuming it's the Zomboid thing, this was a wake-up call that might put a wedge in whatever future ideas they have. Fucking sucks either way because it was easy to tell how much Vesper loved streaming and how much Tempus loved being together during their collabs.
Sounds like Vesper could use some talent freedom
:smugpipi:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This whole Vesper situation sucks, I'd prefer it more if Cover didn't announce things the way it is because it's only going to be one big room of rrats breeding. If they wanna ban the grampire away for whatever internal stuff he got into just do it quietly instead of making people overthinks the whole situation.
If the whole context is present (Like the time when they made Oga go through a 1-month break because of a manbaby sperging) I would likely give Cover a pass but this is just dumb at best

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
What if it's something even dumber, like the fact his Solasta sponsored stream with Magni was done playing a user-created campaign instead of official content, and they're just catching up to it now after the fact.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Sad Botan.png
It's all so tiresome...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Was it always like this or did he change it just now?

Attachments

• IMG_20221119_212728.jpg
    IMG_20221119_212728.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 219

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Regarding some people's opinion that Cover shouldn't have announced it and they should just pretend that Vesper is taking a break, here are my thoughts:
  1. Apparently Vesper already talked about his plans for the upcoming weeks, including collabs, suddenly taking a break without a reason will just invite the same amount of speculations
  2. Assuming Vesper really did do something bad, he doesn't seem like someone that can lie and pretend that nothing bad has happened

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I've been wondering how bad Phase Connect actually is to work for. I keep on reading rrats about how bad it is, and they make sense, but Pippa has her friends Sleepy and Kirsche applying to work there. If it was actually as bad as everyone thinks, surely Pippa would persuade her friends not to apply?
Part of the problem is that at least five (Airi, Lia, Lumi, Shiina, Uruka) live in fucking Southern California - one of the most expensive places on the planet. Lia lives with her parents still. Uruka and Lumi are still under the aegis of their parents financially due to being students.

Leaving Airi and Shiina to deal with that hellscape.. plus Airi lives with her mom, but presumably is the one supporting them both. Shiina's mom has some form of cancer, and based on things revealed I suspect Shiina has been financially supporting her family for a long time.

Never mind all the globohomo pozloads the region exports as fast as it can, having been there due to my ex, I can see how they would struggle.

Trash Bear is showing she is the strongest horby ursine dumpster denizen with her still going over 9 hours.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Man I really hope Vesper doesn't get Thanos'd over something as brain-dead retarded as emulating Pokemon or running an unauthorized Project Zomboid server

To lighten the mood while staying on the topic of rrats, Rosemi apparently has the Marine problem of sounding exactly like her character IRL and being immediately recognizable as a result

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Part of the problem is that at least five (Airi, Lia, Lumi, Shiina, Uruka) live in fucking Southern California - one of the most expensive places on the planet. Lia lives with her parents still. Uruka and Lumi are still under the aegis of their parents financially due to being students.

Lumi in California? What's that based on?

I ask because when I was watching her streams live there's been a several times when she's mentioned the time ("Oh, it's eleven o'clock already?" things like that), and it's always been Eastern time. I thought she was somewhere on the east coast for that reason. I haven't sought out any other irl info on her though, that's just one observation I made.

BTW, here is the playlist for the E-Sekai debuts. I really hope the leprechaun has an accent, but she probably won't.

Oh the Vesper front, obviously I don't know anything - I'm just shocked since Vesper seems like such a straitlaced "good boy", unlike some of the other Tempus mems - but I'll just say that my favorite rrat is that he hooked up with Kronii.

(obviously not plausible, but it's fucking funny)

Last edited:

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
What if it's something even dumber, like the fact his Solasta sponsored stream with Magni was done playing a user-created campaign instead of official content, and they're just catching up to it now after the fact.
Or because they continue to play after the required 2 hours, and that's a bad for company sale (probably not but I just want to throw a rrat into the pool)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Leaving Airi and Shiina to deal with that hellscape.. plus Airi lives with her mom, but presumably is the one supporting them both. Shiina's mom has some form of cancer, and based on things revealed I suspect Shiina has been financially supporting her family for a long time.

Never mind all the globohomo pozloads the region exports as fast as it can, having been there due to my ex, I can see how they would struggle.
Shiina can't seem to catch a break, wonder if she'll have a stroke if she's ever gotta move back to Canada for a third time?

On the subject of Phase, Uruka is still going at it in monster game.
Edit: I thought I saw someone post the link earlier but must have thinking of Thursday. Urukas been streaming since her normal time.

Though if that's not your bag (personally i'm ambivalent) Michiru is streaming FF 10.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Something to lighten the mood a bit via something regarding Shiina - apparently some mad lad decked out a Toyota ricer with Shiina stuff. I think this is the first Phase talent car I've seen posted but I could be wrong.

Screenshot_20221119-085734-289.pngFhqwhFzaEAQEv53.jpegFhqwhG1agAA1USe.jpegFhqwhFCaYAAQUES.jpeg

I'm sure driving this around town wouldn't invite any uncomfortable questions at all :smugpipi:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Or because they continue to play after the required 2 hours, and that's a bad for company sale (probably not but I just want to throw a rrat into the pool)
I doubt it. The devs themselves commented on Vesper's VOD saying how happy they were that they wanted to keep playing after the 2 hour mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom