"I have to go lick Lui-chan fast!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kiara's air-fryer stream was really refreshing and comfy. Her meme game and comedy was on point too throughout. Not to mention the food turned out looking so tasty! I'm really surprised she made fresh Mozzarella sticks instead of buying pre-made.

She also got a steam deck and showed it off a bit! Slay the Spire in bed has become reality.
She confirmed she's already bought a plane ticket to Japan and discussed some possible off-collabs too during her SC tangents. Possibly even a whole month of off-collabs while she is there! Even a sleepover with Marine!

:kikiriki:

Orange Woman love. Orange Woman good.

Tired of the Twitter dooming already. It's not going anywhere, and millenials are looking like forgetful retards for thinking otherwise. If you grew up with the internet you've seen countless websites/social media rise and fall, but none have actually died. Tumblr still around, Myspace, Facebook flooded with old people but still there. Shit, Yahoo is still around somehow.

Twitter has next to no competition, especially at such a large scale. I cannot find any evidence of a user exodus either. Where would they even go?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I genuinely don't understand why these women refuse to do things like look up guides or even Youtube videos. In my experience female gamers are either totally inferior to men in every way, or in very rare cases, vastly superior to them (Button, Selen, etc). It seems like a specific personality type thing that females are just overwhelmingly less likely to possess, except in the extreme fringe cases where it shines through far brighter than normal.
Sometimes it's a mixed bag. Gura is very good at rhythm games, was able to train herself to be vastly improved at Mario Kart to the point she nearly podiumed when she started out as bottom of the barrel, is willing to brute-force her way through rage platformers, sometimes can do well at puzzle games (see her escape room collab with Kronii; there were non-trivual puzzles she was able to solve almost intuitively, even though others were brick walls for her) and is aware of game design techniques like where ambushes or jump scares are likely to happen. On the other hand, 25% accuracy and when she's dividing her attention between the game and chat she easily overlooks important things and falls for basic game design tricks that she's successfully anticipated before.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Tired of the Twitter dooming already. It's not going anywhere, and millenials are looking like forgetful retards for thinking otherwise. If you grew up with the internet you've seen countless websites/social media rise and fall, but none have actually died. Tumblr still around, Myspace, Facebook flooded with old people but still there. Shit, Yahoo is still around somehow.

Twitter has next to no competition, especially at such a large scale. I cannot find any evidence of a user exodus either. Where would they even go?
It's the first time anything has inconvenienced their mundane, easy and controlled life. Please understand.

Spidah so you can escape from pokefaggotry

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I genuinely don't understand why these women refuse to do things like look up guides or even Youtube videos. In my experience female gamers are either totally inferior to men in every way, or in very rare cases, vastly superior to them (Button, Selen, etc). It seems like a specific personality type thing that females are just overwhelmingly less likely to possess, except in the extreme fringe cases where it shines through far brighter than normal.
For content creation purposes, I can see playing blind and having chat help you as a better method of streaming. Otherwise the next best thing is being someone like Vesper who just knows the game and can explain it to you while performing play by play commentary like he did with FTL. If you're new and all you do is look up guides then you are in this weird middle ground where you sort of know what's going on, but not enough to explain it which isn't as fun.

IME being good at video games is partially a mental thing because some of the worst gamers I've seen lack the mental to try and understand what you're showing them unless you hammer into them with a jackhammer. Based on my observations with competitive players, I've come to the conclusion that you just need a very specific mindset to be good at hard or competitive games as you need to pretty much internally understand what you're doing wrong and not pulling a DSP where you just say the game sucks.

Even games like League and Overwatch which are notoriously known to be miserable experiences of some neckbeard raging at you about retarded shit while they feed their asses off. When I watch actual great players, even when they smurf in low ranks in those games, more often then not they're just fairly chill and confident while accepting that sometimes your team throws but in the end you are the sole constant in your games. Most bad players don't understand this concept at all or they take it too far and just give up entirely on getting better while they sulk about how they suck.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Kiara has 5 mins to make a thumbnail so she draws tits (instead of, you know, something game related). Very on brand.

EDIT: I'm mistaken. I thought by "I made the thumbnail" she meant she drew it, but the art was drawn by someone else. She made the thumbnail with the fanart as usual.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Elu had an IRL call-in stream (instead of calling in, they chill in the Anycolor office), and Petra was one of the visitors as she moved to Japan recently. I'm guessing she mentioned it in her return stream, but she mentions that it's to study abroad, presumably a similar setup to Haachama in Australia.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kaela is joining in putridmon. Might be a perfect time for me to go out and fondle greenery.
She is going to "speedrun the story". Hopefully that means she is interested in comp play.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
I have more developments for the Roko story, but I'm holding off for now because things need verifying and I'm sack-deep in responsibilities.

I know no one really cares that much, and it's mostly my autistic level of thorough fact-finding that is netting me the positive ratings, but it's not often we get news of missing talents, sexual assault allegations, company protocol, fan backlash and trails of dead-end social media accounts all converging around three people.

Also, I don't know nor care about FlaVR and it's members, but I am not at all shocked that someone connected to Pippa turned out to be a furry deviantart user.
Holy cow, I can't wait for the full write up, please post it when you can! I promise to not insult Nijisanji until you do

A short (13 mins) recap of Tenma's playthrough of South Park: Stick of Truth. Pretty entertaining viewing, especially if you prefer clips over livestreams. Tenma has some great reactions to the South Park game.

The entire playthrough was absolute gold, probably the most I've laughed while watching livestreams. SoT is like an AK47 of jokes and gags, they just never stop :whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche has been going on about the twitlonger situation for the past hour, and it's great.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I saw this. Now you all have to, too.
Fhc5lQnaUAAlQG6.jpeg

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche is a blessing from God and if anything were to happen to her I would kill everyone in this forum and then myself.

paul

Early Adopter
Ina's Nai Nai cover reached 4m views

Also
img_533.jpg
:depressedtako:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Does anyone else ever feel like not watching vtubers play your favorite games?

For example, I’ve been playing the Pokémon games for almost 20 years now and have probably sunk thousands of hours into the series as I’m interested in competitive battling, nuzlocking, shiny hunting, etc.

I have no intention of watching any Pokémon SV streams honestly. It’s kind of frustrating to watch how casual players do things sometimes. The fact that I’m talking about a kids game isn’t lost on me, I know.
Yeah, thats why I skipped Spooder playthrough of Diablo 2, I sunk thousands of hours into that game and seeing people not being able to do the most basic stuff triggers my autism.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Kirsche is a blessing from God and if anything were to happen to her I would kill everyone in this forum and then myself.
So does this mean we've initiated yet another pact?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Is Pre-debut like pronouns in bio?"

Holy fuck I can't breathe.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
1668812574775.png
And now... we just smile thru the pain

Oh btw, looks like shiina's finances are so fucked up she's goin to start working part time as a barista in starbucks .
Sakana, pay your girls better you chink fuck.
:fishfry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom