"I like normal poo"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
That's my initial thought. But I also think Clio sounds like a woman and their dispute about that not to mention Lilyhops.
I wouldn't include lilyhops as a counterexample, since he sounds fucking weird. Don't recall if I've ever listened to Clio. Sena just sounds like a normal woman to me, although low mic quality may obscure things a bit.

Say, people were speculating that Sena may be Kirsche. If so, does this reveal a connection between Kirsche and BPMCarl? 🤔

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I have more developments for the Roko story, but I'm holding off for now because things need verifying and I'm sack-deep in responsibilities.

I know no one really cares that much, and it's mostly my autistic level of thorough fact-finding that is netting me the positive ratings, but it's not often we get news of missing talents, sexual assault allegations, company protocol, fan backlash and trails of dead-end social media accounts all converging around three people.

Also, I don't know nor care about FlaVR and it's members, but I am not at all shocked that someone connected to Pippa turned out to be a furry deviantart user.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I wouldn't include lilyhops as a counterexample, since he sounds fucking weird. Don't recall if I've ever listened to Clio. Sena just sounds like a normal woman to me, although low mic quality may obscure things a bit.

Say, people were speculating that Sena may be Kirsche. If so, does this reveal a connection between Kirsche and BPMCarl? 🤔
The thing that makes me rule out Kirsche is the laughs don't match.
Here's a good example of how Kirsche laughs

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I have more developments for the Roko story, but I'm holding off for now because things need verifying and I'm sack-deep in responsibilities.

I know no one really cares that much, and it's mostly my autistic level of thorough fact-finding that is netting me the positive ratings, but it's not often we get news of missing talents, sexual assault allegations, company protocol, fan backlash and trails of dead-end social media accounts all converging around three people.

Also, I don't know nor care about FlaVR and it's members, but I am not at all shocked that someone connected to Pippa turned out to be a furry deviantart user.
I care. It is actually a really interesting story to have a seemingly popular chuuba-to-be just disappear without any mention of why.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Hope the give some updates soon, games a lot of fun but I've done most of what I can with it so far.
I like playing Holocure quite a bit, and I'm looking forward to the next round of characters. It's a game that doesn't have unending progression and I'm glad about it. I've been burnt out on the 'never ending grind/live-service' stuff in video games for a couple of years now (the only exception being FGO because muh waifu), so something simple like Holocure where I can focus on getting rank 20 on all the Holomems and then put it back down after a couple of weeks is nice.

Does anyone else ever feel like not watching vtubers play your favorite games?

For example, I’ve been playing the Pokémon games for almost 20 years now and have probably sunk thousands of hours into the series as I’m interested in competitive battling, nuzlocking, shiny hunting, etc.

I have no intention of watching any Pokémon SV streams honestly. It’s kind of frustrating to watch how casual players do things sometimes. The fact that I’m talking about a kids game isn’t lost on me, I know.

I’ve also felt the same way when vtubers play Rimworld or RTS games like Starcraft, C&C, AoE, etc.
I only feel this way if they start complaining about stuff the game tells you. I can watch Gura perform stinger over and over in DMC and not get mad, but if someone is getting pissy over a mechanic they don't understand when the game tells them outright what to do, then I can't watch it because I'll just start getting MATI and thinking they are retarded.

I think people care about spicy backroom drama no matter what. I have no idea who most of these people are and yet I still wonder about it from time to time. Even the smallest 2view can have a fucked up story behind them to intrigue people.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
It might not be so bad; I was expecting October to be spammed by Persona 5 streams but you'd be forgiven for thinking everyone forgot it had its long-awaited PC release. Maybe perms got lost.

Atlus are super anal about people streaming their games and have hard rules about what can and can't be shown on stream. For most people I'd assume it's just not worth the hassle - even if they got really invested in the game they wouldn't be able to finish it since there's an in-game cutoff point they won't let you stream beyond.

About that - Calli will stream Persona 5 Royal. No word on how long, which portion of the game she can show and other details, but hype is there!

And congrats from Niji side:

EDIT - I noticed the wording - I'm PLAYING, not streaming. Surely Calli would know not to mention it if she was going to play off screen, right? She is gonna stream it, right?

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Takanashi 'Joe Pesci' Kiara clown time: "Do you think I'm funny? Am I a joke to you?"

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know who does drive and owns her own car?

Sleepy.

View attachment 5519
Source
Bonus Christian Content
Imagine being Sleepy and getting cucked into driving all the way out just to drive a moldy bunny to a GameStop just so she can get her digital cock fighting simulator. Sleepy love.

So is this the place for vtuber shit? the KF thread has been slow.
More or less, it started during the down time and when the homeland was unstable but grew into its own thing and serves as a good backup for news about the homeland during downtime.

Pippa.. where do you think you are?

Screenshot_20221118_100748_Brave.jpg
By the way, if you said it was Yamanbas, you're correct and have the ability to recognize a pattern.

Pattern recognition is supposedly a strength in autists, Pippa..
I can never understand how Pippa puts up living in such a place considering how paranoid she is.
:icanfixher: I can give her a better life.

I like playing Holocure quite a bit, and I'm looking forward to the next round of characters. It's a game that doesn't have unending progression and I'm glad about it. I've been burnt out on the 'never ending grind/live-service' stuff in video games for a couple of years now (the only exception being FGO because muh waifu), so something simple like Holocure where I can focus on getting rank 20 on all the Holomems and then put it back down after a couple of weeks is nice.
It's one of the games I've enjoyed a lot, and I don't mind that it has an end as I'd rather it end than just create grindy shit. I will say though that hard mode endless gets a bit ridiculous with five Halos, and I wonder what they can do at this point as that feels very tightly optimized.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The Sena Question:
I'm putting my money down on her flagging her account as male since that's what a lot of women do to avoid the "OMG R U A GURL A/S/L!!!!!!one" nonsense.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Apparently Miryu Kotofuji from kawaii is allowed to stream Persona 5 Royal until December (in-game). Timestamp to 1:12:45

Also we have precedent of Hana Macchia, she streamed Persona 4 Golden until the late game, and didn't monetise her streams. That was 2 years ago, I was hoping damn Atlus dinosaurs died since, but oh well. Her playthrough was great btw, if you have interest in Persona 4 Golden give her a shot!

Playlist on Youtube [P4G by Hana]

No Name

I'm pretty curious, gonna be real gay and say I even like the presentation so far.
The whole thing is pretty mysterious, can't wait for the big reveal.
Col.Mustard with the wrench in the kitchen.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker

Don't worry Scuttle, I and many others care about the development of this story. It's gotten me curious about the mysterious case of Roko, so I'm looking forward to future updates.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Some interesting tism from a randy clip

Some randy commenters are seething that Kiara kinda misunderstood the meme too and confused (some are actually saying gaslit lmao) Pekora a bit more, she didnt even call it bad or anything (judging by translation) but people are still saying Chicken Woman Bad
comment seethe 2.png

commet seethe.png
here is the full stream clip/timestamp for you fellas to judge for yourselves

Kiara outright says its not a bad meme and more of a "special" joke, i swear everytime i see someone call the chicken woman satan it always comes out that she is just autistic

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I mean, the fucking monkey meme isn't really positive or negative. Just a joke on how absurd it is that she owns one. Not like she called out Pekora for owning one in a small Japanese apartment with no others of its kind to socialize with and apparently not even letting it outside to get some sunlight, as that is its only source of vitamin D.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Everyone's favourite retro spider hag is playing Megaman Legends 2:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I can never understand how Pippa puts up living in such a place considering how paranoid she is.
:icanfixher: I can give her a better life.
I sometimes feel like she exaggerate it a little for dramatic effect.

Then again it would be Pippa thing to live in a terrible neighborhood for cheap home she can live in mold freely. :vomitdrawer:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
It's one of the games I've enjoyed a lot, and I don't mind that it has an end as I'd rather it end than just create grindy shit. I will say though that hard mode endless gets a bit ridiculous with five Halos, and I wonder what they can do at this point as that feels very tightly optimized.
Part of me wonders if they'll do more stages or not-

As I was typing that sentence I decided to actually look at their twitter, and shit I didn't realize how much info they had released about the next update. Looks like they're gonna add tons of new stuff to chase after! Damn I'm getting hyped for it to come out. Talking about this has me wanting to pull a manchild move and leave behind all these retarded suits that I work with so I can play some Holocure at the house for a couple of hours lemao.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Oh boy, sounds like shit hits the fan really bad. Can't wait till you dropped all those good stuff.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

When Twitter finally kicks the bucket, these sort of moments will be missed

Screenshot_20221118-130946_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom