"Commenting on Holostars EN stream exposed my history with women"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I sometimes feel like she exaggerate it a little for dramatic effect.

Then again it would be Pippa thing to live in a terrible neighborhood for cheap home she can live in mold freely. :vomitdrawer:
Some of it is probably played up, but whether it's ten gunshots or two, it's still a bit too many. I'm also inclined to believe she lives in a ghetto as she isn't exactly wealthy and was planning to live in a hollowed out bus before getting her current job.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
That's my initial thought. But I also think Clio sounds like a woman and their dispute about that not to mention Lilyhops.
Isn't Lilyhops is a dude with voice changer? :confusedshuba: I forget where in the farms it gets talked about, but I don't think they're a good baseline

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

angry sushi

Early Adopter
1668799174862.png
1668799211800.png
Anyone got a stream going for this or is it a wait for the youtube uploads?

chihirogumi

I can't escape the new FOTM. Thank god for Tenma.
1668799431523.png

I wonder what vtweeters are going to do if Twitter collapses.
They might actually have to stream for once and expose how horribly boring they are.
I'm kind of with Pippa and Remi on this one, insider trading being illegal is kind of goofy considering how it happens regardless all the time.
At least the dude that attacked Nancy Pelosi's husband took justice into his own hands.

When Twitter finally kicks the bucket, these sort of moments will be missed

View attachment 5545

Wouldn't Zen technically be a Scaly or some shit?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Does anyone else ever feel like not watching vtubers play your favorite games?
I feel this weird anxiety of not wanting to show off in chat or backseat, but then getting constantly annoyed by chat back seating horrifically wrong information :annoyedpippa:
The there a schitzo level on some games where I'm afraid: what if they search for information on there own and see my user name telling all these randos all these tips and think: WTF why didn't you say anything, how could you just watch me make all these shit choices and say nothing, on the bad spread sheet you go, I hate you! 🧩

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The duality.

media_Fh3qgBQWYAI9jT5.jpg
"Pippa did this super detailed guide on what we need to do for this stream.

I didn't read it. Reading is for losers."
-Panko

"I already know about Jynx. I don't think it's cute at all."
-Panko

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I feel this weird anxiety of not wanting to show off in chat or backseat, but then getting constantly annoyed by chat back seating horrifically wrong information :annoyedpippa:
My fucking God, you can't fucking imagine how hard I wanted to fucking fistfight Pippa's entire chat like Jet Li at the end of The One, after they CONVINCED HER THAT YOU CAN PARRY THE FUCKING FLAMETHROWER IN METAL GEAR RISING. OR THAT YOU CAN'T PARRY THE GRAD MELEE ATTACKS, EVEN THOUGH THAT'S HOW YOU BEAT THEM THE EASIEST. Or when they gaslit her that the Sam DLC was badly made and unfinished (even though it's an incredible DLC and playing as Sam is fucking sick), when it was just her being shit at the game.
SHINEEEE.jpg

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
My fucking God, you can't fucking imagine how hard I wanted to fucking fistfight Pippa's entire chat like Jet Li at the end of The One, after they CONVINCED HER THAT YOU CAN PARRY THE FUCKING FLAMETHROWER IN METAL GEAR RISING. OR THAT YOU CAN'T PARRY THE GRAD MELEE ATTACKS, EVEN THOUGH THAT'S HOW YOU BEAT THEM THE EASIEST. Or when they gaslit her that the Sam DLC was badly made and unfinished (even though it's an incredible DLC and playing as Sam is fucking sick), when it was just her being shit at the game.
View attachment 5550
I had similar reactions watching Tenma play Slay the Spire. Some of these mouthbreakers had the audacity to say The Watcher is the worst character in Slay The Spire, even though The Watcher has the highest winrate by a sizable margin across the four character if you know how to play her, or when they said Ironclad is balanced but Silent is broken despite Silent being marginally the worst character because of all the jank Silent has that doesn't compliment each other. The card choices were just as bad too.

Chat is almost always varying degrees of dumb, but phase connect chats feel exceptionally retarded with their takes sometimes though maybe that's just because they move slow enough that I can read all of them at all times.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I genuinely don't understand why these women refuse to do things like look up guides or even Youtube videos. In my experience female gamers are either totally inferior to men in every way, or in very rare cases, vastly superior to them (Button, Selen, etc). It seems like a specific personality type thing that females are just overwhelmingly less likely to possess, except in the extreme fringe cases where it shines through far brighter than normal.

Bug Eater

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche is streaming for the first time as a partner. Started off with George Carlin's rape joke and is now using Minna Vanilla's model.

KirscheMinnaVanilla.jpg

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Kirsche is streaming for the first time as a partner. Started off with George Carlin's rape joke and is now using Minna Vanilla's model.

I still think Sena may be her. She and Sena both pronounce their S's the same way. Kind of a hissing sound.

EDIT: Nevermind. Kirsche just said Sena wasn't her.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
1668802608079.png
I literally watched for 30 seconds and saw Henri.
Edit; Oh, Nyaru's there too.
And she said she was NOT Sena. Of course, being a vtuber means she cannot admit it, so her saying she wasn't confirms that she was.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I still think Sena may be her. She and Sena both pronounce their S's the same way. Kind of a hissing sound.
I kinda doubt it, Kirsche isn't tech smart enough to purposely have her mic audio be that bad and the laughs aren't the same. Plus Kirsche hates Minecraft and Sena played a bit too well for it to be her.

Edit: And she just said the she wasn't Sena lol

Ensok

Early Adopter
View attachment 5554
I literally watched for 30 seconds and saw Henri.
Edit; Oh, Nyaru's there too.
And she said she was NOT Sena. Of course, being a vtuber means she cannot admit it, so her saying she wasn't confirms that she was.
God that guy is such a cringey freak.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
EDIT: Nevermind. Kirsche just said Sena wasn't her.
I kinda doubt it, Kirsche isn't tech smart enough to purposely have her mic audio be that bad and the laughs aren't the same

I think she's lying as occasional the Baw-ston accent came out and when Sena really started laughing she had the same weird laugh Kirsche does. Also, being offended when called a New Jersey resident.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kaela is joining in putridmon. Might be a perfect time for me to go out and fondle greenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom