Early Adopter
Nyaruchuu celebrating partnership:

Scuff guaranteed.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 5565
And now... we just smile thru the pain

Oh btw, looks like shiina's finances are so fucked up she's goin to start working part time as a barista in starbucks .
Sakana, pay your girls better you chink fuck.
:fishfry:
I'm really surprised to hear that, I thought shiina was doing good with donos, art, and merch stuff. Also surprised too cause if she's still with her boyfriend, they can't make end meet together?
Make the obvious choice. :akiramisaki:

Wonder what this entails. Are they ramping up posting on their social media? Cause kind of weird they slowing down with Twitch unless they plan on going Youtube or something.

kestraline

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I just realized when IRyS comes back, she too, is going to play boringmon. This is hell, this is unending torture.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Oh btw, looks like shiina's finances are so fucked up she's goin to start working part time as a barista in starbucks .
You're the one that helps decide her wage. If you like her and watch her streams, think about sending her some superchats if you don't already.

I'm really surprised to hear that, I thought shiina was doing good with donos, art, and merch stuff. Also surprised too cause if she's still with her boyfriend, they can't make end meet together?
I've watched a few Shiina streams, she doesn't have to spend a lot of time reading superchats. Even if she was with someone, she might feel the need to contribute more than what she does.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The Yab Sisters are going to do a stream described as "pregnant sans."
Wait, did they just push it back to 9pm? Dang it, I had just set everything up to enjoy the yab stream and now I have to wait, what is this a DMV simulator?

What if fishman doing to these poor girls? Truly he brings dishonor onto his house and company with his poor treatment of his talent.

Also surprised too cause if she's still with her boyfriend, they can't make end meet together?
There are far too many low status men these days, truly a shameful display. May her boyfriend learn from those like Gabe and sell his ancestral land to take care of his beloved.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 5565
And now... we just smile thru the pain

Damn wtf. Between this, the constant drama being caused by his preferential treatment and Shiina dropping a few nights ago that "management" aka fishman tells her to "be cuter" I'm convinced the fish doesn't even hire girls for profit he just hired a bunch of sad girls to torment for kicks and the stream profits are a side income to keep his fetish game going.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm usually happy to be on-board for some Fishman hate - damn the Fishman - but I don't agree with blaming him for Shiina needing another job. The people that view her decide how much she gets paid. If you think Shiina should be paid more, open your wallet and make it happen. Don't just get mad at the Fishman for something you all should be helping with.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Chat is almost always varying degrees of dumb, but phase connect chats feel exceptionally retarded with their takes sometimes though maybe that's just because they move slow enough that I can read all of them at all times.
The chat reflects the streamer

Also, Shiina has officially changed sides:

AD0361F9-5B00-4B6F-A360-852340A5D81C.jpeg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Damn wtf. Between this, the constant drama being caused by his preferential treatment and Shiina dropping a few nights ago that "management" aka fishman tells her to "be cuter" I'm convinced the fish doesn't even hire girls for profit he just hired a bunch of sad girls to torment for kicks and the stream profits are a side income to keep his fetish game going.
The thing with "being cuter" between shiina and management goes back to even a few weeks after debut. She ended up not giving a fuck about it but looks like management wasn't done with it.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
The thing with "being cuter" between shiina and management goes back to even a few weeks after debut. She ended up not giving a fuck about it but looks like management wasn't done with it.
They just wanted a cute and f...

Oh no...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm usually happy to be on-board for some Fishman hate - damn the Fishman - but I don't agree with blaming him for Shiina needing another job. The people that view her decide how much she gets paid. If you think Shiina should be paid more, open your wallet and make it happen. Don't just get mad at the Fishman for something you all should be helping with.
Counterpoint:
:fishfry: :fishfry: :fishfry:

Jk you make a reasonable case about streamer profits depending a lot on viewer generosity but at the same time there is a lot more the fish could do for them to help out. Hiring more managers for one could help them get a more coherent schedule so there aren't so many missed opportunities to capitalize, reduced stress typically leads to more productivity, and there are things that the girls can't help but that are fish responsibilities like marketing and sponsorships etc.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Poor play in FFXI/XIV is just rage-inducing. Also anything story-focused like Nier/Drakengard

I will regret asking but who in the fuck in this day and age would be autistic enough to stream FFXI?

That's my initial thought. But I also think Clio sounds like a woman and their dispute about that not to mention Lilyhops.

I constantly waffle on how I think of Clio. I lean on the side of maybe woman but it's such a thin line.

I already pay half of a woman's life expenses, I'll send superchats now and then but she's not going to be living off that shit if Fish is taking cuts.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Does anyone else ever feel like not watching vtubers play your favorite games?

For example, I’ve been playing the Pokémon games for almost 20 years now and have probably sunk thousands of hours into the series as I’m interested in competitive battling, nuzlocking, shiny hunting, etc.

I have no intention of watching any Pokémon SV streams honestly. It’s kind of frustrating to watch how casual players do things sometimes. The fact that I’m talking about a kids game isn’t lost on me, I know.

I’ve also felt the same way when vtubers play Rimworld or RTS games like Starcraft, C&C, AoE, etc.
Really depends on the person or stream, but I've recently started falling into this more purely because there's just so many people and options going on as it is. Adore Tenma, GoW just didn't matter to me though. Whereas if I'm not up to anything or won't be paying attention I'll sometimes throw on a stream just to try and +1 the view.
Someone else mentioned it, but Pomu's MGS series was a damn trip. Despite how absolutely facepalm worthy a majority of her gameplay was her reacitons and such made it. It was also funny as fuck to see her fail basic gameplay sections 12 times, but handle some of the harder bosses in the series in one try. Yet also dying to Rex for like 2 hours somehow.
Vespers FTL autism led to me buying the game. I'm really hoping he can get FF Tactics and Tactics Ogre perms.

Thankfully beyond that I don't think any of my favorites are even in danger of being played anyway lol. Most of it is older shit and/or sometimes odd stuff that I don't think would get dug up.

Kirsche has been going on about the twitlonger situation for the past hour, and it's great.
She's a bit more unapologetic about things and what/how she says them so I really appreciate her for that. She's a similar but different flavor of menhara. Somewhat retarded, but not self destructive and aware of things. I suppose that might be how I phrase it lol

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well first of all, fuck the fish.

As for your point, you're not wrong, but here's my take on why it's Fishman's fault. As we know, Phase is gearing up to launch a Gen3 while his Gen2 girls can't even earn enough to survive without additional sources of income which is a rather bad idea as it dilutes the existing fanbase that many of them share and probably will ultimately make it harder to sell substantial merch of any one character.

Also, I could be wrong on this, but does Phase really do much to promote their talent? I know they made a Halloween music video which was nice and some trailers, but outside of Pippa who gets things like Wonder AI (which came to them by chance), it doesn't feel like the company is really going out of their way to provide value to their talent. Even the Halloween merch really wasted any opportunity to do something like limited edition stands featuring the girls in costumes.

I get that with a first gen when the company doesn't have stable footing you have to make compromises, but once you're taking auditions for a gen 3 you should probably insure your previous two generations are taken care of. That or just structure it more like a contractor thing or something where the talent has more say in how they handle their things such as merch and more.

Edit: And well, it also sounded like Shiina was working her butt off, in part because of management, so it's not like she's just slacking off, considering it caused a breakdown in both her and Pippa so far.

Anyway, that's my lucid moment for the day, back to being a fix her schizo.
:pippasquish::icanfixher: :pippasquish:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I couldn't imagine the weird influx XI would have if Vesper got perms for it, but I think it'd hugely filter people and be miserable to watch. Even as someone that would unironically reactivate my account for the chance to sit in Valkurm with Vesper, I would have a hard time watching it. You need to be a certain kind of masochist to even play in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom