Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why are nips like this?

"Freeu Advutisementu? NO THANK-A-YOU SAN!"
They think people will watch streams instead of playing the games themselves. Guess they don't realize that a lot of people won't buy it either way, and people who would actually buy it would avoid streams to not see spoilers, anyway.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What's up with that Cofefe-chan chick? She presents herself as a Vtuber and hangs herself around other Vtubers, but far as I can tell from her Twitch and Youtube, she doesn't actually stream? Her twitter is super slutty.

She has a character design but doesn't actually seem to use it? Somehow she got merch anyway.

I guess I'm just confused how someone who only does <1min clips on Youtube, and doesn't even use her avatar for them can be called a "vtuber?" How did she get people to make merch for her?

Am I blind and missing something? :loading:
She is just a twitter hanger on that got popular with Lost Pause's audience (i think) and got on the lewdtuber twitter autism when people like Vshoujo started getting traction

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Eh, I wouldn't go so far as saying it's dumbed down but more like the really fun aspect of the combat system doesn't get opened up until mid- to endgame when you get the new weapon and/or unlock most of the other runic attacks and weapon upgrades/modifiers.
I more meant it annoys the shit out of me that they have characters in GOW:R giving you hints 10 seconds into trying to figure out a puzzle without asking and bosses having multiple check points.

I like the combat in GOW and GOWR, but just like the originals, playing on harder difficulties is just a slog and battle of attrition to me with the ballooned HP sizes and I don't have time for that these days.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
You're replying to @Cptn Snshn not me. Understandable mistake -we're practically identical - but still, fyi.
Quote feature had another quote stored for some reason, so I deleted it but decided that both quotes where from the same person. Sorry.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So how long has this been on the owlmoths profile? I just noticed it.
View attachment 5480
View attachment 5481
I never knew Yuni had merch. Nice. Gonna snag me a low profile shirt that doesn't scream "I WATCH ANIME!". The shirt with the owl moth on the sleeve and her logo on the back is nice.

It bothers me that none of the corpos do basic shirts with shit like the Myth logo. It's always just full on weeb attire.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Panko's been talking about her social anxiety and going to a psychiatrist for a while now.

She says she's happy with the progress she's made, so it's not a "sad girl" thing so far.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Tenma can't get South Park working so it's just chatting with that model:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The tits in that picture are silicon ones she bought to use during cosplay and for drawing reference. What ended up happening was:

She got drunk from the limited edition Noel liquor, pretended the tits were Noel's, played with them for a while and almost deleted the vod when she found out Noel was watching.

And then her dad found them while visiting.

So yeah @The Proctor is right and women have a level of lust equal to a bottomless pit.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

God of War bugging out every now and then. Now South park utterly fails to capture.
Did they sell Tenma a deffective PS4?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I never knew Yuni had merch. Nice. Gonna snag me a low profile shirt that doesn't scream "I WATCH ANIME!". The shirt with the owl moth on the sleeve and her logo on the back is nice.

It bothers me that none of the corpos do basic shirts with shit like the Myth logo. It's always just full on weeb attire.
Another big plus, the Yuni shirts are actually reasonably priced. It's not like $50 for a generic-ass T-shirt. Or what the fuck was it for the Phase Connect Halloween shithoodie? 70?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Vesper talking about his favorite and least favorite races rn.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So yeah @The Proctor is right and women have a level of lust equal to a bottomless pit.
The last straw for me was watching an indie 2view talk about how she found bare knees "erotic". In fact she had taking to photographing them out in the open.
Bare. Knees.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

1668716066109.png

And-Its-Gone..jpg

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
Well that was something to watch... So as you know we are entering the age of POKEMON again *shudder*

But of course the mad lass Fubuki is like nah fuck it I NEED A GOLD MAGIKARP, which is is sort of expected (she was getting a massive amount views last time) but it's kind of nice compared to everyone just playing the game normally, it feels oddly comfy/nostalgic feeling. But atlas there are plenty of visions of "Akai na..."

But in the 2 mins I tune in to just have a look she ends up finding a shiny Wiglett which is hilariously gold coloured.
brave_2022-11-17_20-20-27.jpg
2022-11-17_20-20-49.jpg

Cant make this shit up even if you tried. I wonder how long it going to take her as it WAYY quicker to get through Pokemon from the short gameplay I've seen.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The replay value in real God of War was in time attacking levels in harder difficulties. There really isn't any saving grace in the Dad of War "games" because they're playable movies, the things are carried by the story, which in fact is about Atreus. Then you have the over the shoulder 3rd person repetitiveness. Wander around until you trigger a new cinematic, get to an "arena", bludgeon enemies in the same manner again. I can't call it trash because the technical aspects and voicework is superb, but I'm not going to sit and pretend that these things should be in the same category as fucking sonic the hedgehog or castlevania.
Nigga if you think sonic the hedgehog is a better game than GoW or really anything I can't take anything else in your post seriously lmao there's a reason sonic was a doctor's office game, it has about as much depth as Mario.

The important thing to remember is that regardless of what anyone else thinks about it, Tenma did enjoy the first game and it's mechanics, so imo it's a matter of player pacing because like I said earlier Ragnarok does everything 2018 does but more and better, it just takes longer for the plot to reach it's crescendo as opposed to 2018 where the most exciting parts were more toward the middle of the plot.

kestraline

Early Adopter
South Park is working again so Tenma put up another stream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom