"'Charge your controller Flay' YOU'RE NOT MY DAD! YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? YOU'RE STILL HERE!"Machina X Flayon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Wow. The game must REALLY suck. Shame.
Tenma-disappointed-GOW.PNG

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Austrian Phoenix is using an oven (I am lazy today with the jokes):

About Tenma and GoW, from what I saw (didn't watch fully) the problem seems to be that the game is heavily carried by the narrative, and the gameplay doesn't change all that much from start to where she is with Kratos. That was fine in the first one, because it was shorter even while sidequesting. But Tenma went side questing in this one, doing the same thing for long stretches of time.
A break from it will really help.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Wow. The game must REALLY suck. Shame.
View attachment 5468
The game is actually great, Tenma just plays for completionist so of course the mechanics get stale. Once you put in some time with the right build combat becomes a lot more fun than "press R1/R2 to attack" and the story is at least as good as the 2018 game - it's just a slower burn for the first half and a much bigger finish than the previous game. In any case I'm sure south park will produce a lot more yab clippable moments lmao

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
[Sad News] Pekora's monkey is still alive.
221117jiru.png

Last edited:

Bug Eater

She spent the whole of yesterday just about on fixing this up and troubleshooting. Selen really do be dedicated to the Dragoons.

See you fellow Dragoons on the battlefield! :smugselen:
I hope she does a public stream of the server before the end of the month, the member's one yesterday was super funny. (as expected she is clueless and only survives by bullying the dragoons into giving her free stuff)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Come get your official Ouro Kronii computer case:

View attachment 5467

Because who doesn't think of 'expert gamer' when they think of Kronii?

Botan should have her own case first, imho...

People really bought enough of those $250 Bae cases that they're one, making more, and two, now charging $280 for them?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I know everyone here will avoid pokemon stream like a plague but I wanted to bring attention to Aragami Oga's pokemon stream that is ongoing right now, which may seem like a regular stream until you clicked on it and realized he's playing while he roleplays as a judgemental Sprigatito complete with a story tie-up on his stream description, all while streaming looking like this
Oga Ch.荒咬オウガ - 【ポケットモンスター バイオレット】第一話 ニャオハ【荒咬オウガホロスターズ】 [IZjFjt4XnAU - 763x429 - 10m51s].png

Happy new Pokemon release day anyway!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The replay value in real God of War was in time attacking levels in harder difficulties. There really isn't any saving grace in the Dad of War "games" because they're playable movies, the things are carried by the story, which in fact is about Atreus. Then you have the over the shoulder 3rd person repetitiveness. Wander around until you trigger a new cinematic, get to an "arena", bludgeon enemies in the same manner again. I can't call it trash because the technical aspects and voicework is superb, but I'm not going to sit and pretend that these things should be in the same category as fucking sonic the hedgehog or castlevania.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Pippa has a lovely lisp.

For me it's more that it's quiet and mumbly. When I first started listening when Pippa raided in, I thought she was speaking a different language and unless I'm listening to her directly I can hardly make out what she's saying. That's something that can be worked on, so it's not the end of the world, but it's definitely a big deal when the voice and annunciation is the primary job of the talent in this case.
When I watched Erina's debut, her speaking mannerisms made me think of Chris-chan. I haven't been able to watch her since.

Mmm, yeah.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's still strange to me that vtubing continues to be dominated by corpos, honestly if i didn't know anything about the history of the medium i would just assume that it would've gone the way of regular streamers with basically everyone being independent if not in small friend groups. The ability the big 2 have of keeping the whole culture and medium under their sway is quite incredible, very few indies really stray from the path already carved out for them by the agencies.
I do understand this is in part due to the fans' expectations and creators wanting to deliver what is already popular but it's still strange to me that essentially all of the biggest names are corpo even after 5 years.
In the current climate it's refreshing to have entertainers who are contractually banned from sperging out about politics and other divisive issues.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Are there any numberfags here?
With Pippa's current growth rate, will she reach 100k before next year?

Hff201

Early Adopter
Are there any numberfags here?
With Pippa's current growth rate, will she reach 100k before next year?

1668701506620.png

Probably. A particularly successful short or viral trend like the FlaVR thing could push her up at any moment.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Since we are still kinda on the topic of Vshojo look at this retardation.

If this is meant to be bait, it's well done. If not, the replies will restore your faith.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Who is ready for infinite Pokemon streams over the next month???
It might not be so bad; I was expecting October to be spammed by Persona 5 streams but you'd be forgiven for thinking everyone forgot it had its long-awaited PC release. Maybe perms got lost.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Damn that was extremely cute and funny (unironically, not in the 😭 way) and I'm going to look up more of her. Just from that one clip she seems like a lot of fun.
Her cosplay also very good.:akiramisaki:

E3xDRfdUcAIAOke (1).jpgE0h3lCPVIAgtNSq.jpgEiriRr5WsAAxc5z.jpg

Hff201

Early Adopter
It might not be so bad; I was expecting October to be spammed by Persona 5 streams but you'd be forgiven for thinking everyone forgot it had its long-awaited PC release. Maybe perms got lost.
Atlus are super anal about people streaming their games and have hard rules about what can and can't be shown on stream. For most people I'd assume it's just not worth the hassle - even if they got really invested in the game they wouldn't be able to finish it since there's an in-game cutoff point they won't let you stream beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom