"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Do any archives of Pekora's pre-peko streams from Nico exist? I've only stumbled upon random clips and screenshots. I think she did cosplay content and cam streams with her face hidden?
I'm not 100% sure but I think there are some (I remember a collab stream with Miko but with static screen for example). I think some of them are in the homeland thread, at least the links to that. I need to check if I saved them anywhere.
View attachment 5454
Jill update: Still alive... If you can even call this living.
View attachment 5455
Gaslighting successful (archive)

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Purin is doing... whatever she wants? Karaoke currently.

Have this gem from the stream:
1668685393687.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It begins:

:gunpeko:

At least it'll be nice to see Fubuki slowly lose her mind fishing for a gold karp again.

Noel and Shuba off-collab. Reminder that Subaru became Noel's kamioshi after her birthday live last year. It was so bad that she could barely make eye contact or talk to her without panicking. But she's gotten better at talking to Subaru over the year and is now doing a sleepover at her place.

4738663827.jpg

Can't believe Subaru gets to inherit Canan's multi-million mic-sucking empire :whatastory:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Now is the winter of streams. The fallout from the new pokemon will take some months to fully dissipate.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Iofi and Ollie doing a Smash or Pass stream. I don't speak Wangy-Wangy, but they seem to be having fun.

EDIT: for Ainz (Overlord) there were inevitable "boner" jokes. I understood that much.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
friends, is Sena Bonbon actually becoming a real vtuber?

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Since we are still kinda on the topic of Vshojo look at this retardation.

most intelligent Vshojo fan

please Coverlords, give pako a new child to take care of

Kronii now has a PC

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
This whole FlaVR™ thing has me wondering. Would Pippa be able to claim ownership of anything if people decided to actually start monetizing these characters? She has proof that she 'invented' them (AI art nonwithstanding, another ethical black hole). Or would Fishman swoop in and steal that prize, claiming she created them under the auspices of his company or something?

This is like a scam inside a gag inside a parody...and we all get front row seats!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
friends, is Sena Bonbon actually becoming a real vtuber?

She's got one vid up atm on her yt? It's hard to tell anything at this point as to what's official and what's not.

Also the griftings already begun with NFTs
Screenshot_20221117_081731_Brave.jpg

1668665504181354.png
This whole FlaVR™ thing has me wondering. Would Pippa be able to claim ownership of anything if people decided to actually start monetizing these characters? She has proof that she 'invented' them (AI art nonwithstanding, another ethical black hole). Or would Fishman swoop in and steal that prize, claiming she created them under the auspices of his company or something?

This is like a scam inside a gag inside a parody...and we all get front row seats!
She publicly stated that they were free to anyone to do whatever just like Linkara did to his character The Lightbringer.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Most companies that know what they are doing would have a clause that anything you 'invent' inside the company is their property. I have serious doubts that they have any sort of clause, unless their new AR ambitions had them sign a new agreement.

This is all just conjecture, my fishman knowledge is all secondhand as I do not care for him.

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Most companies that know what they are doing would have a clause that anything you 'invent' inside the company is their property. I have serious doubts that they have any sort of clause, unless their new AR ambitions had them sign a new agreement.

This is all just conjecture, my fishman knowledge is all secondhand as I do not care for him.

That's exactly what I was wondering about. Pippa can say all she wants, but Phase ain't her company. I don't believe for one minute that Fishman wouldn't say something dumb if he had the chance.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

pippa said public domain

anyway its funny how pippa became a mom with no art skills. if everything goes FUNNY Sena will phase invade

That's exactly what I was wondering about. Pippa can say all she wants, but Phase ain't her company. I don't believe for one minute that Fishman wouldn't say something dumb if he had the chance.
i will track him down and spill his guts over his rug

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm quite sure there's ample room for jewing in what Pippa "has created" during official company hours, in whatever legealese aspects are permitted to pass as that given that she's a youtube streamer. She's oft repeated, several times, to claim no ownership or property of anything regarding FlaVR, so she definitely is allowing the viral route to foster.

I'm curious as to what will happen when the wrong retard decides to claim ownership though.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
pippa said public domain

anyway its funny how pippa became a mom with no art skills. if everything goes FUNNY Sena will phase invade

i will track him down and spill his guts over his rug
I mean, saying Public Domain doesn't really mean anything. It needs to be legally binding.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I'm quite sure there's ample room for jewing in what Pippa "has created" during official company hours, in whatever legealese aspects are permitted to pass as that given that she's a youtube streamer. She's oft repeated, several times, to claim no ownership or property of anything regarding FlaVR, so she definitely is allowing the viral route to foster.

I'm curious as to what will happen when the wrong retard decides to claim ownership though.
You'll probably end up in some sort of EVS vs. Preston "Peggy" Poulter situation where one sues the other for the trademark. We're probably better off asking Rackets and his ilk.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Come get your official Ouro Kronii computer case:

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 9.36.09 AM.png

Because who doesn't think of 'expert gamer' when they think of Kronii?

Botan should have her own case first, imho...

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

She spent the whole of yesterday just about on fixing this up and troubleshooting. Selen really do be dedicated to the Dragoons.

See you fellow Dragoons on the battlefield! :smugselen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom