"I regret shaving my feet... now it's cold here when I go outside" aMoona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
She is worse than pippa. I just went back like 2 days in her twitter, and she doesn’t flush used toilet paper, she throws it in the garbage can, and she thinks this is a perfectly normal and hygienic thing to do.

The only recent thing i could find that seemed in anyway applicable is this:
View attachment 5487
Which would be hilarious as it would be actual shitflinging that set her off

So, I'm gonna :tmi: for a bit.
She's supposedly puerto rican IIRC, and that counts as latin america. LATAM has shit infrastructure, and that includes plumbing. Some households don't flush the TP and instead have a TINY trash can (as in, desk/office sized) for it.

I personally find it gross but it's fairly common.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So, I'm gonna :tmi: for a bit.
She's supposedly puerto rican IIRC, and that counts as latin america. LATAM has shit infrastructure, and that includes plumbing. Some households don't flush the TP and instead have a TINY trash can (as in, desk/office sized) for it.

I personally find it gross but it's fairly common.
She's Cuban or atleast her mother is. Going to assume she lives in Florida. As for the whole toilet paper thing, in some shittier countries i believe the sewer pipe diameter is 2 inches so flushing toilet paper is a no-no as it is easy to get clogged. 3-4inches is the perfect size for that not to happen.

Nyaruu probably going to have 20 face reveals with all the shiny reflective shit.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
The tits in that picture are silicon ones she bought to use during cosplay and for drawing reference.
Women are truly the spawn of satan, deception is everywhere :gunpeko:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
When I was in LATAM you could flush your toilet paper down. It's a holdover from half a century ago when pipes would get clogged because toilet paper tissue was too tough and would not "dissolve" well into the sewage mains. So I gather, either really old people still toss their paper in a bin, or, she could be living in an isolated area with a tank (iirc those also present problems accruing the dissolved tissue)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
My kingdom for a big vtuber who does Nuzlocke content, aka the sole decent form of Pokemon content. Big untapped market in my opinion. Ditto modded Minecraft. Rust never interested me, but a Minecraft UHC/Last Life style game with the Holo/Niji cast? Sign me the fuck up yesterday.
Well apparently Vesper and Altare (presumably as they both have that scheduled at the same time) are doing a soul link nuzlocke for the new Pokemon game. I think if Vesper got into it he'd nuzlocke as much Pokemon as he could get perms for, he has just the right amount of autism for it considering he enjoys stuff like FTL

I just wish they could play modded roms as while extremely brutal sometimes, stuff like Emerald Kaizo are really cool to watch nuzlockes for because the Pokemon battles are actually crazy hard sometimes especially if you do no items with level caps. While very unfair, they do show how much depth Pokemon can actually have when it isn't made as baby's first video game. Unfortunately those are all rom hacks so that'll never happen with a corpo Vtuber.

hololive ruined /jp/

She's Cuban or atleast her mother is. Going to assume she lives in Florida. As for the whole toilet paper thing, in some shittier countries i believe the sewer pipe diameter is 2 inches so flushing toilet paper is a no-no as it is easy to get clogged. 3-4inches is the perfect size for that not to happen.

Nyaruu probably going to have 20 face reveals with all the shiny reflective shit.
Nya's wearing a skimask

think roza's talking about this:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If she lives somewhere with a bad waste disposing system where shit goes to a septic tank, throwing the used TP in the garbage is normal because otherwise you could clog the pipes or the truck that empties the tank. But if that is not the case, she is very much wasting her time.

Small-brain third world moment thinking the entire rest of the world operates the same way.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Women are truly the spawn of satan, deception is everywhere :gunpeko:
My brother in Christ, you did not know.. about their demon cosmetics? If she is skilled in such dark arts, she might appear younger, or perhaps even.. attractive.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
My kingdom for a big vtuber who does Nuzlocke content, aka the sole decent form of Pokemon content. Big untapped market in my opinion. Ditto modded Minecraft. Rust never interested me, but a Minecraft UHC/Last Life style game with the Holo/Niji cast? Sign me the fuck up yesterday.
There's the one VReverie girl that does nuzlocke content but she's not big corpo.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
think roza's talking about this:

That's funny, because half the replies to that are her getting clowned on by Pippa's regulars. Also I really don't think Roza's "humor is subjective" spiel really applies here, because this autist isn't saying it's not funny, she's upset that other people do think it's funny.

And Pippa thought she wasn't getting to 100k this year, her growth is huge enough to have someone write an unironic twitlonger about her joke.
And the twitlonger has limited replies. Am I laffin'

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Nothing will ever top face dox via Naruto running into frame.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
That's funny, because half the replies to that are her getting clowned on by Pippa's regulars. Also I really don't think Roza's "humor is subjective" spiel really applies here, because this autist isn't saying it's not funny, she's upset that other people do think it's funny.

And Pippa thought she wasn't getting to 100k this year, her growth is huge enough to have someone write an unironic twitlonger about her joke.
And the twitlonger has limited replies. Am I laffin'
Screenshot_20221117_185629_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221117_191555_Brave.jpg
If you had, for some reason, doubted the internationally-known vTuber/Internet indicator of "disregard everything this faggotti says" not being present.

Screenshot_20221117_192007_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20221117_184951_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20221117_184956_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20221117_185012_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20221117_185027_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20221117_185045_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221117_185057_Brave.jpg

I don't have an opportunity to archive this limp faggotry, but if not already done, I have a feeling these speds will DFE with how much they're being lol'd at.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Roza "No Fun Allowed" Coatl

She was in Pippa's FlaVR stream and I recall her joking about it in the chat.
I suspect some acquaintances gave her shit for that and now she has to virtue signal about the limits of jokes and satire.

Fuck you. The only limit to comedy is if the joke is funny, you keep going.
Comedy should be allowed to explore every topic, even rape.
I'll leave you Patrice O'Neal making the fine details of this argument:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Disregard cancellation.
Build a shed.

Holy shit, reasonably priced, good looking merch for Lumi's birthday? Did Pippa shitting on the Halloween Hoodie actually change something?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi's birthday stream.

Dude, Lumi was talking about merch and mentioned guided workout as an idea for a future voice pack. That gave me an idea. Vtuber aerobics!

Imagine a 3d vtuber aerobics stream. Perfect for Kiara, right? She just needs a model with one of those garish '80s leotards.

Or yoga, pilates, whatever. If dancing and Filian's flashy gymnastics are possible, then why not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom