"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She was in Pippa's FlaVR stream and I recall her joking about it in the chat.
I suspect some acquaintances gave her shit for that and now she has to virtue signal about the limits of jokes and satire.

Fuck you. The only limit to comedy is if the joke is funny, you keep going.
Comedy should be allowed to explore every topic, even rape.
I'll leave you Patrice O'Neal making the fine details of this argument:

If you start censuring what you say to prevent upsetting people, there's no limit when to stop. You can't talk about violence because you might trigger people with PTSD. You can't have people arguing because you might trigger a domestic abuse victim. You can't discuss food and eating because you might upset people with eating disorders. And you can keep on finding various people with traumatic experiences that will be upset with whatever you say or do, no matter how inane or ridiculous their reason is.

The best thing to do is talk within the range of topics and discussions you're comfortable with and when someone wants to tell you what you can and cannot say outside of that, tell them you don't give a shit and you're not their therapist.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Senna Bonbon sounds a bit like Kirsche, but slightly more soft-spoken and without all the insane zatsus.

And I'm mildly annoyed that she's played Minecraft for nearly ten minutes and hasn't made a single tool.

She doesn't have Kirsche's characteristic "jiggly laugh" tho.

This is great, but it kinda bums me out that Sena is doubling Shiina and Nyaru in views right now.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This is great, but it kinda bums me out that Sena is doubling Shiina and Nyaru in views right now.

It's her first stream in this persona and she's getting views based off being a personification of a meme character. Let's see how many views she gets in a week or a month coming off this exposure when the meme is over and she has to rely on her talents as an vtuber

chihirogumi

She was in Pippa's FlaVR stream and I recall her joking about it in the chat.
I suspect some acquaintances gave her shit for that and now she has to virtue signal about the limits of jokes and satire.

Fuck you. The only limit to comedy is if the joke is funny, you keep going.
Comedy should be allowed to explore every topic, even rape.
I'll leave you Patrice O'Neal making the fine details of this argument:

I miss Patrice, RIP. Unfortunately, this woman was right in a sense, the liberals decided to take over the 2000's conservative position of being humorless uptight grifting losers. So we live in a clown world where both sides have these type of people.

Nya's wearing a skimask

think roza's talking about this:

I'm surprised these type of people watch Pippa without shitting themselves over the type of audience she attracts. Can they go away then instead of making a big stink? For once in their miserable lives?
She really is one of kind. I feared she was going to cave.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

She's holding it back hard but every now and then she has the odd chubby chuckle.

It's amazing what you can accomplish when having fun and not under the thumb of some fish fuck.

It's her first stream in this persona and she's getting views based off being a personification of a meme character. Let's see how many views she gets in a week or a month coming off this exposure when she has to rely on her talents as an vtuber
That would be some serious commitment to the bit.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's her first stream in this persona and she's getting views based off being a personification of a meme character. Let's see how many views she gets in a week or a month coming off this exposure when she has to rely on her talents as an vtuber

She seems to be experienced. She's comfortable and keeps the banter going while playing the game. Whether she WANTS to keep doing it, I don't know, but from what I'm seeing it looks like she can.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
She seems to be experienced. She's comfortable and keeps the banter going while playing the game. Whether she WANTS to keep doing it, I don't know, but from what I'm seeing it looks like she can.
I was going to say the same thing. Over 500 viewers and she isn't freaking it. It seems like she's comfortable streaming, probably did it before.

She's holding it back hard but every now and then she has the odd chubby chuckle.
She's a heavy breather too. She's got the chub.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That would be some serious commitment to the bit.
How many indies get the chance to start their first stream with nearly 500 viewers. I could see them staying on with this character long-term, and I also expect that there will be a significant drop-off from here.

lvl8

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
7ab.gif

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sena-Bonbon is based, she brings up the vermining of the tom boys.

She's a heavy breather too. She's got the chub.
And praises the hefty girls for their singing talents.

How many indies get the chance to start their first stream with nearly 500 viewers. I could see them staying on with this character long-term, and I also expect that there will be a significant drop-off from here.
Sure, but it's also a meme character they don't really own, I'd figure they'd want to eventually be their own things and if it's someone with some kind of audience already they probably won't go all in on a character that's public domain.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Sena just said "If I was a tomboy in this time, what would they say I should be?" right before dying and abruptly ending stream. Based Booba Builder.

OK, I admit it, this got a laugh out of me.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Someone should tell Sena about Sock-Over-Micro trick. Helps with the popping

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Sena privated the stream =(

FINE. I'll watch Pokemon. But only because this should be more interesting than the 100 other vtuber playthroughs happening right now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sure, but it's also a meme character they don't really own, I'd figure they'd want to eventually be their own things and if it's someone with some kind of audience already they probably won't go all in on a character that's public domain.
Depends on what they want from vtubing. If they're looking to join a corpo, no reason not to run that account and get some boost to their application saying they have so many viewers each stream. If they want to stay independent, they could run the meme account for a few weeks or months until they're bored with the character and then shift the audience over to their original channel.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
1) This is basically characters debut
2) shiina is playing BAD AND MONOTONE card game with a mid tier combo deck that relies on mechanics she isnt that familiar with. not saying shes shit or that the streams shit, the appeal of the stream itself is kinda meh tho

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
My kingdom for a big vtuber who does Nuzlocke content, aka the sole decent form of Pokemon content. Big untapped market in my opinion. Ditto modded Minecraft. Rust never interested me, but a Minecraft UHC/Last Life style game with the Holo/Niji cast? Sign me the fuck up yesterday.
Hololive moded Pixelmon with Nuzlocke and Perma death rules.

lvl8

> aspiring vtuber
> spend thousands on a fully rigged model
> debut, hardly gets noticed
> stream for months/years stay as a 2view
> watch a vtuber agency gets meme'd to existence
> join in on the fun
> stream as one of the characters for funsies
> most views and interaction you've ever had
> goes out to shoot up a walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.