"Am I supposed to get paid to step on people??? In what world do you get paid to step on people!?! If anything the people... who step on people... get sued???"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I like pokemon, and I like minecraft, and vtubers. Pokecube is the best pokemon minecraft mod, imo. Pixelmon is mid.
I'm thinking of making a pokecube-based modpack and putting effort into making it good quality rather than just a kitchen-sink "let's throw stuff together" approach that seems common.

For those of you who like vtubers, pokemon, and/or minecraft (if any of you exist or are here), if say Pippa or the FlaVR girls or your favorite chuuba were to play such a modpack, what sort of experience would you like it to be? What do you think would be the most fun for those playing it? Would it be better to have it be singleplayer focused, focused on group play, or more a larger community server oriented thing? Are there any already existing mods you think would be good? Existing games with elements that would be neat to see incorporated?

I get that the new pokemon games are coming out and there's a lot of negative opinions about these games in particular or potentially about their saturation in the streamer sphere. I think these are opportunities to see where the games may have weaknesses that streamers/players can identify, and try to improve on it since mc modding allows for that sort of creativity. This is just a hobby project, and it uses Nintendo IP anyway so big 'tubers like Hololive would never play it, but I'd still like to put some effort into it if I can come up with some good ideas for its design.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
New monster game jitters.
You're not kidding, she's going out at midnight, in her neighborhood, to get the game at the game store, where all the sweaty penis havers will be. How horrifying.

Edit: She mentioned it's a bit of a drive to the game store, does this mean she owns a car now?

Early Adopter
Ive looked at team history i looked at remi and then at shina and thought "ye they cool i root", BUT THEN FISHMAN CAME ALONG AND I WANT HIM TO LOSE AND SHIT HIS PANTS. Im conflicted.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HOLY
F U C K
Is this new Pokemon game supposed to look like a PSP game?

I....
This is a Switch game, y'know, the console that also has Bayo 3, Astral Chain, Daemon x Machina, Monster Hunter XX/Rise, and a million other games that actually look good, and this is what the most profitable entertainment franchise on Earth can shit out?
IDK what you are so surprised about after Galar...

USS IOWA

Do we have a thread that's about something that is tangently about Vtubers? Cause I think it's over for the blue bird.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Do we have a thread that's about something that is tangently about Vtubers? Cause I think it's over for the blue bird.

EDIT: Honestly, the prospect of losing kiwifarms this past year is a much bigger deal to me.

EDIT:
>The creator of Sonic is now in jail
Gotta go fast! when the cops are after you for insider trading.

EDIT:
Without twitter for dumb people to say dumb things on the farms will become quieter too.
It's value is in the fact that it's a free speech forum, and the fact that it's a repository of information. The level of activity at any given time is incidental. Also there are plenty of social media website, this would only mean that facebook becomes more important. Also I'm not convinced it'll go down. It's still a valuable company and it seems like some moneybags motherfucker in silicon valley would buy it and run it if there was any prospect of it keeping its popularity. But what do I know?

Last edited:

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Maybe now the tweeters will get off their asses and create actual content... oh, who am I kidding :guh:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

EDIT: Honestly, the prospect of losing kiwifarms this past year is a much bigger deal to me.

Without twitter for dumb people to say dumb things on the farms will become quieter too.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Doubtful. Retards will always find a place and ways to broadcast their dumb shit.

Early Adopter
Lack of twitter didnt prevent shadman shanking a man. Some cows aint drying out with lack of social media.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm kind of with Pippa and Remi on this one, insider trading being illegal is kind of goofy considering how it happens regardless all the time.

Doubtful. Retards will always find a place and ways to broadcast their dumb shit.
Sonichu was well into his alpha cow status before Twitter.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I was really worried when Pippa was going to talk about crypto, I was expecting the white woman take, but she's being very based.

kestraline

Early Adopter

I mean when it comes to a Twitter alternative a whole load of us were using Poast when the homeland was down until this place got made.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Grimmi is having a drinking stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom