"Ok, scientifically, do you know where the clitoris is?"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean when it comes to a Twitter alternative a whole load of us were using Poast when the homeland was down until this place got made.
Poast is shit tho

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I mean when it comes to a Twitter alternative a whole load of us were using Poast when the homeland was down until this place got made.
Poast is shit tho
Its kinda shit and honestly for people like us might by fine there absolutely 0% chance any vtuber, corpo or brand will touch Poast with a 10ft pole considering already has a reputation among the few people who had use it.

Edit
since we already on the topic, I doubt twitter will die, die, is to big to fail and at worst it might go down for a bit until Elon is forced to sell at a massive lost, but in the unlikely (but no imposible I admit) this is the end of the road for the bird, I predict it wont be any of the current already big Social medias that will replace it, those already had a purpose and i dont think is posible for them to adapt to fit what twitter Orphans will be looking for, my prediction is one the many many bootleg twitter alternatives will win the lottery by complete chance and be the one that end up with the mayority of users, and thus the defacto new tweeter, once that happens everyone will star migrating there and the same big shots who controlled twitter will make the move to get their piece of the pie on the new place, and in a couple weeks/month the new place will be virtually unrecognizable from twiiter, and the world still moves along as usual.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa "Gas All The Jews" Pipkin claiming that there is no anti-Semitism in her chat.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Its kinda shit and honestly for people like us might by fine there absolutely 0% chance any vtuber, corpo or brand will touch Poast with a 10ft pole considering already has a reputation among the few people who had use it.
The journos went to Mastadon and instantly started demanding that they moderate the whole fediverse and block everything under the sun to make them feel more at home.

The thing is, Twitter is a shit platform, it's super easy to clone it, and make a clone that's better, but what keeps it going is critical mass which is why all the journos are back. Musk can literally turn it into a shithole and people will still use it because it's too much of an effort for the scum on Twitter to grow something new and they can't stand being without constant ass pats from the community.

Pippa "Gas All The Jews" Pipkin claiming that there is no anti-Semitism in her chat.
She's the number one Vtuber in all of Israel.

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
There was a time several years ago that Konami pushed BEWD decks so hard with broken cards that it actually was one the best deck around, i think it even won the World championship that year(or it got second loosing to a monarch deck I don't remember exactly)
This was 2016 and the finals was a Blue Eyes mirror, and the reason this happened is because Konami banned out the previous two top performing decks really hard one of which was banned out to tournament unplayability and the other was a Pendulum deck which the Blue Eyes synchro monster hard countered as it effectively killed Pend scales. Despite all of this, the Blue Eyes mirror was really bad because the finalists kept bricking and missing combo cards because even Blue-Eyes at its best is a shitty brick fest of a deck by modern Yugioh standards. Madolche also reached top 16 I think during that tournament.

But don't worry, somehow fucking Ishizu broke the game, so sometimes Konami makes the anime larp archetypes actually good.

In actual vtuber news. Uncle is showing his karaoke and Target obsessor buddy TTRPG video game.

Edit: Wow full Tempus collab, with Halfling Altare with sword, Godlike roll Bard Axel, lusty scaleman made by tumblr sexy man, and a Gilf cleric.

Solasta party with Altare and Axel.PNG

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
You're not kidding, she's going out at midnight, in her neighborhood, to get the game at the game store, where all the sweaty penis havers will be. How horrifying.

Edit: She mentioned it's a bit of a drive to the game store, does this mean she owns a car now?

Does her car have a vomit glovebox?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Neechans-exif-remove.jpeg
Archives

This fucking dingo, man.
:whatastory:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This was 2016 and the finals was a Blue Eyes mirror, and the reason this happened is because Konami banned out the previous two top performing decks really hard one of which was banned out to tournament unplayability and the other was a Pendulum deck which the Blue Eyes synchro monster hard countered as it effectively killed Pend scales. Despite all of this, the Blue Eyes mirror was really bad because the finalists kept bricking and missing combo cards because even Blue-Eyes at its best is a shitty brick fest of a deck by modern Yugioh standards. Madolche also reached top 16 I think during that tournament.

But don't worry, somehow fucking Ishizu broke the game, so sometimes Konami makes the anime larp archetypes actually good.

In actual vtuber news. Uncle is showing his karaoke and Target obsessor buddy TTRPG video game.

This will be a good stream. Vesper's autism over TTRPGs will probably be great in having him act as a wrangler for Magni.

I really dont like the drawing style used for Sena's PNG. That shit works for shitposty fanart but im not sure why they didnt just use the original photo of the character.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I like pokemon, and I like minecraft, and vtubers. Pokecube is the best pokemon minecraft mod, imo.
Pokecube with stuff like Millenaire, Pams Harvestcraft, Better biomes. Make that shit a whole ass modpack that makes the game much more vibrant

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I really dont like the drawing style used for Sena's PNG. That shit works for shitposty fanart but im not sure why they didnt just use the original photo of the character.

I'd guess she wanted to use something she made herself. She's trying to rig it, so maybe she plans to stream more as Sena with that in the future.

EDIT: Maybe she should get this guy girl who is also a vtuber.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Reject PSP Pokemon (clearly the devs burned out of making the same game every year a long time ago), embrace TTRPG with half the boys.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Reject PSP Pokemon (clearly the devs burned out of making the same game every year a long time ago), embrace TTRPG with half the boys.
What do you mean? Axel and Altare are in the party right now, Altare is even brave enough to use his actual height in-character.

Early Adopter
Erina made fun of british

Based

Edit:
1.jpg
she was calling subj FOMAS her whole life

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Re: Twitter sperging
This tweet below is probably the most sounded opinion thus far, too many doomposting and memes making all the important updates get buried
I think the main takeaway is that there might be some hiccups around this week or so but the site will ultimately still be around for the most part unless Elon pulled another tone-deaf stunt and angers the entire (schizos) internet in which case, time for all these corpotubers to find a new site to post their hourly autism!

Archive

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The friend dynamic between Tungsten Rat and Welshman Weeb truly is one of the few remaining wholesome things on the internet

Fourth #

Holocure has a youtube channel now:

Unrelated, but that cover Mel and Ame did is really fantastic.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Re: Twitter sperging
This tweet below is probably the most sounded opinion thus far, too many doomposting and memes making all the important updates get buried
I think the main takeaway is that there might be some hiccups around this week or so but the site will ultimately still be around for the most part unless Elon pulled another tone-deaf stunt and angers the entire (schizos) internet in which case, time for all these corpotubers to find a new site to post their hourly autism!

Archive

I like the fact that most of the replies is like

"Hum, sound assumption, but you're a vtuber. I trust the twitter employees more than you sorry ass."

And I hate to admit it, now I am a bit panicking because I binded some gacha games account on twitter and now I had to get in there and bind it to somewhere else

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Holocure has a youtube channel now:

Unrelated, but that cover Mel and Ame did is really fantastic.

Hope the give some updates soon, games a lot of fun but I've done most of what I can with it so far.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You're not kidding, she's going out at midnight, in her neighborhood, to get the game at the game store, where all the sweaty penis havers will be. How horrifying.

Edit: She mentioned it's a bit of a drive to the game store, does this mean she owns a car now?
You know who does drive and owns her own car?

Sleepy.

Screenshot_20221118_023221_Brave.jpg
Source
Bonus Christian Content

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom