Early Adopter
Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Pippa is a lovable retard who for the most part tries to stay true to herself even if at times it is indeed unpopular. Such as her filtering opinion on a few things (such as taking Dunkeys takes as gospel), however in a way I respect that she owns it. Can also tell how hard it is at times with so many different outside forces wanting her to be one way or another.

It's also interesting to see how diverse her viewers are to other Vtubers out there. There's people that like her for quirkiness, those that like her for Lowcow knowledge, those that like her engaging interviews, her creativity when she puts her mind into it, and those that love to watch someone have DSP level of skills in gaming.

Overall, the smelly Yabbit is endearing and @Reticule will only be able to fix himself a knot!
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hold the phone...

Was this not her getting a confirmed spot for Friday?
Sorry, you're right, it is. I missed that tweet, distracted by the cute art lol.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
KRONII NO don't enable their retarded shit
crim⏳kronii’s gf archive

A they/it lesbian with ‘boi’ in the @ and ‘gf’ in the name, gee I wonder how anyone could ever possibly misgender you. It’s almost like you chose this ridiculous mishmash of retarded gibberish just so you can whine when people inevitably mess it up (even the ones who try) and get pity points from it.

In completely unrelated news, did you guys know that the rainbow was a promise from God to Noah that he will never again flood the world with water, no matter how wicked it became? Kinda fitting, in a strange way, that it is now a symbol on the forefront of all manner of degeneracy.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sometimes I forget how autistic Pippa is, but watching her play WoW really makes it clear.
:icanfixher:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn they're really going all out with this. The model looks pretty good.

Also kick Vee.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Not only is Pippa banned in various Discord servers, she's also banned from a 1995 RPG.

Untitled.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A look into the the future of Pippa and Selen's video card

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Gaspar managed to escape grimmi's basement and is streaming in her place.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So Pippa admits to going out in public without wearing her false teeth to represent hillbilly pride.

And her guild is "Ram Ranch".

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
All jokes aside, What is the appeal of Pippa?

I won't insult her or anything I just can't understand why people love her so much to me she comes off as a pretty bog standard "Not like other e-girls" girl exactly how Nyanners used to be.
To add on what was already said before:

Nyanners was doing it to make people like her. Pippa is just being herself. Nyanners was a pickme, Pippa genuinely loves content creation and wants to put on good streams. Being authentic and actually trying to entertain your audience resonates with people. The eccentric personality helps; it adds to the entertainment value.

Also she's good people, so when she succeeds it makes folks feel nice.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
To add on what was already said before:

Nyanners was doing it to make people like her. Pippa is just being herself. Nyanners was a pickme, Pippa genuinely loves content creation and wants to put on good streams. Being authentic and actually trying to entertain your audience resonates with people. The eccentric personality helps; it adds to the entertainment value.

Also she's good people, so when she succeeds it makes folks feel nice.
Pink cat bad and all that, but just a reminder nyanners wasnt always such an insufferable cunt, which is why her turncoat shocked so many people.
You never know what pippa might say or do 5 years from now, specially with money on the line.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All jokes aside, What is the appeal of Pippa?

I won't insult her or anything I just can't understand why people love her so much to me she comes off as a pretty bog standard "Not like other e-girls" girl exactly how Nyanners used to be.
She's a dirty disgusting edgelord terminally online social reject! She's just like me! I didn't know women came in this flavour!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You never know what pippa might say or do 5 years from now, specially with money on the line.
I don't know, I think she's made peace with who she is for the most part so she's not going to have that big of a flip. I see her going more the way of Jim where she's the same but shills more if she wants the money, instead of Ashton or Nyanners who completely sold out and prostituted their community out for a quick buck.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
TriviASMR. That's a new one on me.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pink cat bad and all that, but just a reminder nyanners wasnt always such an insufferable cunt, which is why her turncoat shocked so many people.
Nyanners also sounds like a knock-off Veibae now so she sucks even more now.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
A look into the the future of Pippa and Selen's video card

Watched the video. Conclusion is it melts when there is gamer gunk in the connector or the connector is not fully and completely inserted and is tugged to the side.
So yeah, if Pippa asked an assembler to do it or she doesn't know how to do it, it will melt.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Nyanners also sounds like a knock-off Veibae now so she sucks even more now.
Nyanners 100% sounds like she's imitating Veibae. I tuned into one of pinkcat's streams when I noticed she had a new model. Nyanners, Veibae, and Silvervale all look like they have the exact same face. And the face looks awful. It reminds me of a middle aged woman whose had too much plastic surgery and has just recovered from their weekly botox injections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom