"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Haha during weekday nights it does become a pipkin forums!
I guess if pippa didn't had the "edgy vtuber" market monopoly we would be liveposting more about other ppl.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Tenma seems to have already burned out on Ragnarok, sadge. I have to feel like if she didn't compulsively do every little nook n cranny side quest she could speed along much quicker. It took me a little less than 3 hours of play to get to the same point she was at after over 4 hours the first stream. But who knows maybe she just really wants a change of pace, hopefully she returns to it because it really does keep amping up as it goes. I think she'd find where they're taking Kratos and Atreus' stories satisfying.

At least now that she has a PS4 she can play Ghost of Tsushima >.>

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Harambe-angel.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Damn it, I didn't realize she started her stream two hour early today so I missed a big chunk of it.

Edit: And the disgraceful state of her chat:
1668647720611.png

Sounding awfully close to Henri-type terminology... be careful.
:smugpipi:
You're right, she's the Moldy Monarch or Matriarch, not just some run of the mill piprincess.

Haha during weekday nights it does become a pipkin forums!
This is Capippatalist country!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Tenma seems to have already burned out on Ragnarok, sadge. I have to feel like if she didn't compulsively do every little nook n cranny side quest she could speed along much quicker. It took me a little less than 3 hours of play to get to the same point she was at after over 4 hours the first stream. But who knows maybe she just really wants a change of pace, hopefully she returns to it because it really does keep amping up as it goes. I think she'd find where they're taking Kratos and Atreus' stories satisfying.

From some of the tweets she put out, I feel like it's more her just being tired of the default Sony third person action adventure formula, of 20% gameplay 80% walking/cutscenes, and it's not like the gameplay is particularly good or engaging. It's like a 20-30 hour game that shows you all of its gameplay depth within like 3 hours of starting. And on the story front, I uh, I kinda checked out and realized I wasn't even paying attention to the LP I was watching like 6 hours in because Kratos turned into an even bigger doormat than the previous game.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Watching the cutscenes is almost as fulfilling as playing the game, its so boring holy shit.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Honestly I haven't been too excited with sony games in a while. I am however excited with that one game the original dead space creators are making!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Tenma's copy of the game is cursed. She kept running into bugs.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Honestly I haven't been too excited with sony games in a while. I am however excited with that one game the original dead space creators are making!

Hope it's good. Hope it runs on my shitbox computer.
Same for the Dead Space remake, kinda the same for the RE4 remake even though I'm not exactly super confident after RE2make and RE3make.
Gotta play RE4:2, RE4 In Space: Redux, RE4 on a moon inspired by RE4 in space back to back.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is being exceptionally based.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Pippa my dramatuber died, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
How has Gura not looked at chat at all?
:deztheroom:

moonlight

This might be Gura's most scuffed/cursed stream yet and I'm half-convinced that she tested it, knows how blursed it is, and decided to turn it into karaoke, too.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This might be Gura's most scuffed/cursed stream yet and I'm half-convinced that she tested it, knows how blursed it is, and decided to turn it into karaoke, too.
She is having PC issues, this was originally supposed to be a Sonic stream.

She is streaming on her debut PC because her normal PC died oof.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I had to look up what merch Phase had for Halloween, and then when I saw it I remember it was a shitty hoodie.

Edit: Armpits if Pippa hits 500k subs by 2024.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Minor SaNamie update:

Archive
:sanasmile:

Also, it seems like she applied for a booth at the 2022 Winter Comiket that is at the end of next month. Though, she has not been accepted quite yet.

Also, Jesus Christ, Gura's PC is dying in real-time.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Scuffed karaoke. IKZZZZ

edit: I just joined and the PC crashed. Privated right before I could say bye

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom