Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I'm here to kick ass and chew vegemite, and I'm all out of vegemite

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Also, Jesus Christ, Gura's PC is dying in real-time.
Call me crazy but I think Gura needs a new PC.

you know because it/her stream software crashed 35 min in

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
He was being serious. Axel disconnected a couple of times before that, and chat was telling rpr that he was hallucinating Tempus. They were both malding in that stream, just for different reasons.
I believe a little bit after he came back rpr was going on about how "Northern Elysium" was originally a place for British prisoners, and Axel freaked out about it. Pretty fun stream, even with the internet issues.
I'm pretty sure "British" people aren't actually real, now Western Elysium? That's a real place. England isn't real either, Brexit was actually "WEsexit", learn your history.

Call me crazy but I think
I'm glad you think, because otherwise you'd be dead...or Henri.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
All jokes aside, What is the appeal of Pippa?

I won't insult her or anything I just can't understand why people love her so much to me she comes off as a pretty bog standard "Not like other e-girls" girl exactly how Nyanners used to be.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm glad you think, because otherwise you'd be dead...or Henri.
He thinks, therefore he's Nolan Crush.

I won't insult her or anything I just can't understand why people love her so much to me she comes off as a pretty bog standard "Not like other e-girls" girl exactly how Nyanners used to be.
She's just very direct and you never know what you'll get. Sure, she has the appeal of being edgy, and having fucked up stories, but you also get those streams where she has a breakdown or ends up in a deep existential discussion with someone like Lisa about life and why she enjoys the whole streaming thing. The interview streams are always good too, as she has had some interesting guests, and it's a good way to find other streams she collabs with like Sleepy or Kirsche.

Just a bunch of stuff really, though really the appeal is in the fixability.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

Well, at the least she is very self-aware about it, and her 'not-like-other-girls' shtick is genuinely from her being a weirdo.
Her and Lumi talked about the phrase in a collab actually. I'm sure there is a clip.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Call me crazy but I think Gura needs a new PC.

you know because it/her stream software crashed 35 min in
Apparently, she was streaming on her debut PC because her other PC died lol

Vesper just needs to road-trip across the US at this point and build proper PCs for all the talents.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant believe Poka came back from SEAnig hell to dox the up and coming FLaVR corp

the whole FLaVR saga and all the fucking OC literal anons have made out of it (assuming its not mostly pushed by Pippa and some Phase Connect members like Lia) has been one of the greatest parodies/creative works around chuuba corps ever tbh, its amazing how much of it has just popped up in the span of days

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

She has good comedic timing, has some interesting topics for streams, and her meme game is absolutely on-point. FlaVR and the fallout stream are the latest examples of this, but I'd give two more recent examples I love:
- Pippa watches a movie where a woman falls in love with a man trapped in a dog's body and ends with a performance of "White Girls Fuck Dogs".
- Pippa caps off a live concert by performing "Ram Ranch", live and in front of a crowd of several hundred people, many of which don't know Pippa

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

AAAAUUUGHHH! TWO CUTE BLONDES! SINGING A CUTE SONG!
:mikothumbsl:Miko approved! :mikothumbsl:

She's genuinely creative and can put herself out there despite her raging autism and the success she finds is admirable considering the constrained resources of a small corp. The only times I think she sucks is when she does react shit, but she doesn't do it a lot and it's not some Hasan level bullshit where she's not actually watching the content. She currently has certain views in key areas that appeal to myself and others that suggest she's not amenable to the current sjw infested entertainment landscape. That doesn't mean 'she's just like me frfr' that just means she seems to understand there's a limit on all the BS that gets shoved in everybody's face everyday, and she says the things she wants to say without being terrified of the mob. She could be the biggest gay pride fag in existence and that's ok. She doesn't have to share my entire worldview. I just respect her brand of unhingedness. If she turns all Nyanners one day and completely disavows her former beliefs, I will be disappointed just like I was with her, but as long as she doesn't attack her fans like some lunatic then everything would be ok in my opinion.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This shit is getting out of hand:

Is that Sour Grapes?

Sure sounds like it. Here's a bit to show off her vocal range. It's funny though if this is what takes off since she's had a mad scientist loli being worked ob for so long.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sure sounds like it. Here's a bit to show off her vocal range. It's funny though if this is what takes off since she's had a mad scientist loli being worked ob for so long.

Her range never ceases to impress me.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom