"Pee pee is separate from the nuts"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Now the mold thing has gotten into Gura's streams too? Can the spread of the mold be stopped?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
So I am looking at the Nijisanji JP's firedrake woman, Dola doing a stream of a rythm game that I dont really recognize, but i find something interesting about it.

View attachment 5395

Thats her Home3D model, using it ala typical handcam stream so that she can showcase how she doing those touchpad rythm tapping action.

I don't know if other Nijis that has 3D model (with Home3D) have done this or not, but this is rather neat way to use her model
It's Project Sekai, essentially the Vocaloid rhythm game but for mobile and offers stories with the vocaloid acting as a proxy of some kind in those stories
as far as standard rhythm game goes, it's one of the game I would recommend even more if you're into vocaloid music as it mixes newer music addition and the timeless classic, most of them also comes with a cover ver. sung by each respective group from the game

Speaking of that game, Yashiro Kizuku is probably the guy who's mostly known for his skill there because some of the harder beatmaps in that game can be quite unforgiving. Case in point:

That pseudo-handcam stuff reminds me of Giri's usual cooking stream, although in her case she's making use of the green screen tech more neatly

Wow I'm finally not late, happy 700! feels like we just hit 600 a few days ago but I guess anything is possible if we're autist enough

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
But how fat, are we talking chubby, chunky, rotund, BBW, American BBW?
At most? Probably Mint Castella big. For reference

I normally don't like asmr.......BUT
Screenshot_20221116_080848_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

No Name

By the way, H20Pipana passed 87k subs.

How will she weasel her way out of her obligatory 100k feet stream?
artworks-000640156537-yty625-t500x500.jpg
This is all that comes to mind.
Happy 700 faggots!

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Pippa fans be like:
View attachment 5401
This is all that comes to mind.
Happy 700 faggots!

At most? Probably Mint Castella big. For reference

View attachment 5396

That's cool someone did a 3d render of mints model. I remember when @Takodachi shilled her back in the day during Ina month long break between her Elden Ring marathons.

Very fun vtuber and one hag I begrudgignly enjoy.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
By the way, H20Pipana passed 87k subs.

How will she weasel her way out of her obligatory 100k feet stream?
i will take it upon myself to unsub and prevent you femboy from seeing feet

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Wow. Things I wish I never saw. I reckon those toes are longer than my fingers ffs! :sick:

Came to post Selen's newest member drop.

image.png

No I won't leak the server when she posts it, so please don't ask. :whistle:

New hair for Miss Emma!

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 650-700

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Conversation on doxxing rules in /vt continues from here onward, like solid pages of vt discussion [post]

Moriko (BatAtVideoGames) lost the bet and is eating spicy chips [post], local clip [post]

Pippa makes Vtuber company with AI generated images. The birthplace of a legendary FlaVR gen 1 [post]
She makes images public [post]. The VOD got taken down, but then got up [post]
Archive on Odysee [post],
Archive - Making My Own Vtuber Company || NovelAI [post]
Clip about naming a vtuber [post], fanart [post]

Uruka photos, legs [post]

Prism Project Gen 4 1st anniversary merch [post]

Kiara fandiscord banned any mention of Pippa [post] Is this about Asuka [post]? (year ago and she apologized)
More likely it's just a reaction to Ame fan discord ban, those discords are linked [post]
Other fancords seemingly hasn't said or done anything [post]

Does ClioAite use voice changer [post]?

The Tactics Ogre remake is a broken game [post]

Grimmi showing some fanart [post]

The Proctor posts sample rules about doxxing [post], some questions and picture of Shiina roommate pic [post]
more opinions [post], legality of doxxing [post] and counter argument to that [post]

Uruka posts a video of some guy (@NorMadLad) beating up her daki [post] and a local clip

8 HolostarsJP members will be having new outfit relays [post], Holostars' UPROAR!!'s Phantom thief/Cafe owner 3D debut and more [post]

Kobo, Kaela, Moona, Zeta and Iofi playing overwatch 2 [post]

Madeon is part of Sony (in context on Pippa VOD going down) [post]

Ophelia Midnight got a new model, and teaches how to sound like Selen [post]

Clip of Mari showing murlock penis on stream [post]

Pekora's reaction to oversea viewers calling her pet "fucking monkey" [post]

Kiara responds to "You didn't read my dono" on twitter, "gonna check" [post]

Clip of Saruei talking about a stalker [post]

Futakuchi Mana is getting into loli - petite woman drama, Kuri Rinji (Vtuber Cringe twitter account) is not pulling punches [post]
And more [post]. People are sad Futakuchi Mana is so good at singing, alternative singers were provided [post] and more [post]

The most reliable source of doxx info - I saw it in a dream! [post]

A lot of big popular Western vtubers have followed and retweeted idolEN, also sponsored watchalongs [post]
There were YouTube ads for at least one of them [post], FalseEyeD refused sponsor [post]

Shout-out to Beatani, sad her and Pippa didn't collab more [post]

Vtuber Cringe twitter account shares screenshots of Ame and Kiara fan discords [post]

Shiina takes longer day offs [post]

Pippa watches Phillip Defranco [post]

Zentreya raided Moringo [post]

IRyS does a twitter space, mispronounces words, shows pins [post]
Archive - IRyS twitter space [post]

Nyaru got the Twitch partnership [post]

Depressed Nousagi drama

Why fan discords are mad at Nousagi - he paywalled doxx info [post], someone claims it is a full doxx [post]
Screenshots of Patreon post [post] Amelia video is available on Patreon-leak website [post]
Redditors hypocrisy is pointed out, as /r/virtualyoutubers allows PL and links between PL and vtubers [post]
Investigation nets a link to hidden Ame video [post], vt and vt memes account found out about this [post]
The video on Ame is not bad [post], they are mad because of paywall [post] the website of his patreon links (nothing available anymore) [post]
His patreon is deleted [post], Wayback machine link [post]

Archive - archive of a wayback machine page [post]
Archive - local clip of Ame video, also links to archive and wayback machine [post]
Archive - local clip of Ame video alternative [post]
Archive - anonfiles of Ame video [post]

On Keekihime crying video [post]

Thread understandably goes on about this for a while. PL and roommate info discussed.
KFP Discord screenshots [post]
On info without sources [post]
Archive - /vt/ thread where Patreon was brought up [post]
People making shit up about Nousagi doxx videos [post]
And they are talking about chan boards, leading to discussion on currently active forums [post]

Nousagi was allegedly outed as a mod on /vt/. Discussion on vtuber deepstate, mods of boards, subreddits and discords [post]
Hypocrisy of /r/virtualyoutubers when it comes to PL and RM discussion [post]
So what exactly happened? Several posts recap events [post]
Hero Hei covers it [post]
Couple of posts lower is notes on Khyo's video about it.

Nousagi should speak up here, we are not that hostile [post]
More about Keekihime part [post]
FalseEyeD covers it [post]
A screenshot of Kiara vid description, near assault video link in context [post]
Nousagi addresses the situation [post]
Flamenco is going to stream about the DN [post]
Tylor Not Taylor about hate being exagerated [post]

Pippa Kiki collab was removed some time ago, after cancel attempt [post]. Thread is concerned about other interviews

Ally and Sally (GGN tour guide sisters) finally tweet again [post]

Mori Calliope commented on Scarle Yonaguni [post]

Info on Roza Coatl and Koa [post]

Recommendation - Sata Nakia [post]

Shiina handwritten message [post]

Nijisanji put an official message regarding Miyu Ottavia graduation [post]
Also Niji allows graduating liver to choose what happens with their archives.
But Lulu wanted to keep archives, yet the channel was deleted [post]
Miyu allegedly choose to delete most of her stuff [post]
Archive - most of her public stuff, ragtag [post]
Notes from Miyu's membership stream, a lot of info. Mainly creative differences [post]

Update on how Yuzumi is doing [post]

Not Amelia Watson was streaming Overwatch [post]. Silvervale is a mod
Archive - Sachi VOD [post]

Multi corpo crossover, Selen, Ame, Mumei [post]
Archive of Selen PL talking to Mumei PL [post]
Clip of Selen talking about Mumei and her catching up [post]

gacha game Counterside collabs with HoloMyth [post]

Canceled/postponed World of Warships collab [post]

Tamaki interviews Pochi-sensei [post]

Question - What do you prefer in regards of schedule and frequency? A lot of discussion [post]

Vox got a call from Kuzuha and Mito, they talked about food [post]

Beatani deleted discord, info on her current situation [post]. Later she tweets for the final time, posts her Minecraft world.

Zax and Yuni bake cookies and send them to fans [post]

FlaVR is on Twitter. People think it was made by Pippa (Spoilers it was not) [post]. Wave of "drama" follows.

Moona's cat Keset died. Tweets and a video about the cat [post]

Recommendation - Chihiro Yuuki [post]

Dinotubers - TaraRaizu, Twitch T-Rex with several models [post]

Nolan is attracting people to the forum, including veterans [post]

Yuri of Phase Connect redebuts [post]

Kronii Polka collab, Nintendo Switch Sports [post]

Short recap of recent events [post]

Kiara has a DM group of vtubers-fans of Hello Project. Some members include Ophelia Midnight and Utano Pandora [post]

Pippa checks where her audience comes from [post]

Talks about Minecraft server around here, pic of Pippa and Shiina with safety bar [post]

FlaVR company full collab, Among Us [post]

Uto is back on YouTube, watchalong of an indie anime she voiced in, Doomsday with my Dog/Sekai no Owari ni Shiba Inu to [post]

Selen is writing fanfics about the NijiEN boys [post]

Recommendation - Eilis Umbra drew Lolime art Pippa retweeted [post]

Confirmation, Shiina stream - Phase Connect management and Fishman are putting new and different rules about interacting with community [post]

FlaVR Sena Bonbon voice tweet - woman voice [post]

Futakuchi Mana alleged RM Mia Nakano, Caitlyn Bailey band [post]

Canan is going menhera over piracy, may have tried to go after kemono [post]

Azki 4th Anniversary and outfit reveal [post]

FlaVR recap [post]

Lamy, Marine and Noel are nowadays living in the same apartment complex [post]

Tenma wants one day to have an interview with an anti [post]

Recommendation - LunariaVT, polite in English and monster in Spanish [post]

Ally & Sally (GGN guide girls) on twitter, no current plans to return [post]

Vox Akuma was having a panic attack after failed ASMR session [post]

Former Tsunderia vtuber Orla Gan Ceann's last stream [post]

Holo app home 3D got an update, but Kiara's VOD is deleted [post]

Numbers on staff members of Cover and Anycolor [post]

Gray Scaling cartoonist-turned-manager who hired streamers to bring his OC's to life [post]

Local clip - Yugo crying on stream, he wished he was "really a man" [post]

Dinotubers - Dinosaurolophus, also Raachan, also Jen_o_saurus [post]

Nasheed tweets about politics and posts Watamelon L gif [post]
Pippa asks him about vtubers [post]

Ame talks about guns on stream and in member post [post]

Pippa talks about FlaVR [post]
Minna Vanilla made a teaser with debut dates [post]
Kirshe asks if she should apply to FlaVR [post]
Pippa sexually harasses Minna [post]
Twitlonger from Kirsche about the situation [post]
Lia announces FlaVR mpreg gen [post]

Sara Nagare 1 Year Anniversary [post]

SpookiVT allegedly has self-exposed as a serial harasser of Phase Connect [post]

Fan game Holoversus (smash like) [post]

Novel AI talk, about training your own and what tech you need - starts here and goes further [post]
More on Novel AI [post]

Someone complained to Kiara about not getting their superchat read, Kiara plain tells she is not reading anything lewd [post]

Nijisanji liver Dola with Home3D model showing handcam model hands [post]

Holotalk - Kiara interviews herself [post]
Also info on managerial positions of Cover, more then 80% of the current EN team members are not japanese.

Sena power tools ASMR [post]

Selen member only RUST server [post]

Shit, with all new people coming in, I gotta put more work into those last 3 recaps. I was kinda busy lately, but considering my work has a clear end goal (sucks to be you, @Scoots!), I need to stop looking for a free day and just work for like 15-20 minutes every now and then.

clip-tax, Scarle on her voice:

Last edited:

RyanSapling

So I am looking at the Nijisanji JP's firedrake woman, Dola doing a stream of a rythm game that I dont really recognize, but i find something interesting about it.

View attachment 5395

Thats her Home3D model, using it ala typical handcam stream so that she can showcase how she doing those touchpad rythm tapping action.

I don't know if other Nijis that has 3D model (with Home3D) have done this or not, but this is rather neat way to use her model
That is really cool, and it is honestly working out better than I thought it would be if someone described it to me beforehand. Whenever I see hands used by those kinds of home 3D models, they are always pretty wonky. Although I must admit I don't watch much Nijisanji, so maybe their tech is just way better than Hololive.

But I wonder how it would work if she played harder songs, I skipped around and she was mostly playing around 25. I imagine that if she tried faster songs, the 3D hands would have trouble tracking the fast movement.
It's Project Sekai, essentially the Vocaloid rhythm game but for mobile and offers stories with the vocaloid acting as a proxy of some kind in those stories
as far as standard rhythm game goes, it's one of the game I would recommend even more if you're into vocaloid music as it mixes newer music addition and the timeless classic, most of them also comes with a cover ver. sung by each respective group from the game

Speaking of that game, Yashiro Kizuku is probably the guy who's mostly known for his skill there because some of the harder beatmaps in that game can be quite unforgiving. Case in point:

That pseudo-handcam stuff reminds me of Giri's usual cooking stream, although in her case she's making use of the green screen tech more neatly

Wow I'm finally not late, happy 700! feels like we just hit 600 a few days ago but I guess anything is possible if we're autist enough

The crazy part about that clip with Yashiro is that Machinegun Poem Doll isn't even the hardest song in the game these days. But that is the kind of song I wonder how having the 3D hands showing would work.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

1668620475412.png
1668620512931.png
Seems like several folks already realized that the nousagi hate is a lil bit too excessive. But eh, damage's done lmao.

EDIT: Apparently the twitter post didn't show up (despite it did, so I screencap it, just in case.)

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Seems like several folks already realized that the nousagi hate is a lil bit too excessive. But eh, damage's done lmao.

You know what they say regret always comes first before thought. People always want justice before thinking what will happen in the future or listening to what guilty party's explanation.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Apparently 80% of the EN management are foreigners? Thats quite impressive, even if we consider that this is about the foreign branch of the company, I think thats impressive, considering that Cover, in the end, still is a japanese company
Imagine them only hiring Jap managers for their EN branch and them having jap-typical English skills.

They would've to communicate with Amelia using smilies and MS Paint scribbles.

On second thought, they should only hire jap managers for their EN branch.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You know what they say regret always comes first before thought. People always want justice before thinking what will happen in the future or listening to what guilty party's explanation.
Well yes there are regrets, but still, it's only the minority that realizes it. Most is still tied on the mob mentality that "Oh, he has that crying keekihime video, thus he is bad and his crying is all fake tears! Death to him! DEATH!"

Okay, that's a bit of exaggeration, but then again this is reddit. They don't have morals.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

I guess taking information lying around on the internet and putting them into a compiled video is now illegal. Seriously, anybody with common sense and google could find all of these leaks.

"Come back as a fan and support from the sidelines." Give me a break. Motherfucker should've never bent the knee and kept doing his thing. This shit would've been forgotten in a week if he just stepped away from the computer.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Well she's not very good but it's still certainly an entertaining stream. Maybe even more so because of that.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Daily NNN
Risu

Wemi

Jealous

Lurker

Must have felt good for them to only come out to say nice things to a dead person/channel now.

paul

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Because of some cake photo (?) the sea monkeys at nyfco.org are malding thinking about Moona having a boyfriend named Rendy.

Although it show me this pathetic tweet from her confirmed ex.

1668613360629.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom