"Mr. Syrios! LOL!"Harusaki Nodoka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Late night comet woman stream starting soon.

847472847382.jpg

Seems like she slept too early and woke up a bit ago so she's gonna play cat puzzle game.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Erina drawing Amaris "Brap Queen" Yuri while chatting.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Vesper playing Into the Breach

Happy 700 pages!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Was going through some of Tenma's VODs looking for clips I can use for a smiley/emote and happened on this 4DMA Debut vod.

This is gonna be late but I just want to share this here for posterity since I did a cursory search and it doesn't look like it's been posted here when it happened. This bitch streamed a "coffee date" with her audience for over an hour
while wearing a fucking horse head the entire fucking time.

Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 13-16-45 4DMA DEBUT We will go on a coffee date not sponsored by Phas...png

Where are all the fucking kanpainikis at? Y'all should be shilling your oshii more if she's doing this shit.

EDIT: Ah fuck. Looks like it has been posted and I really just missed it. Aight, that's my fuck-up. I'll eat the dumbass late clocks, lol.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wonders AI posted a video demo of their AR Pippa with a chatbot (?) Attatched to it, looks like they also use ai for her voice

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Wonders AI posted a video demo of their AR Pippa with a chatbot (?) Attatched to it, looks like they also use ai for her voice

I imagine this is what the lizard-person replacement for Pippa would sound like. Just some weird-sounding automaton that doesn't have the characteristic "unhinge-ness" of the original.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

New IRyS single is out in Japan (need to VPN to a place where it is after 12 AM thursday to listen to it).

Honestly, probably her weakest one since Seethe World, unfortunately. Way too generic pop without anything interesting in the instrumentals.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Also have this from Clio.

People are constantly debating if they're a troon or whatever right? Not sure if/how this helps lol. But alas. All I can tell from this is that she/they let their hair get pretty bad, that's a lot of split/dead ends!

There is a debate?

I mean take one listen to the HRT infused banshee scream that is their voice, I have no idea why people on here and the homelands kept pushing them when they're unwatchable.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The ears are so floppy...
It's mesmerizing.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
she used to be a fairly popular artist with the handle/name BSApricot (Pixiv Link) for a couple years pre VSJ, so she probably got a starting fanbase on twitter that then grew with the VSJ numbers
I remember the day I saw her become a vtuber and going "Oh shit, she's that one Girls Frontline artist!" and then proceeded to never watch her. Kind of a shame, but there's only so much time in a day.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
she used to be a fairly popular artist with the handle/name BSApricot (Pixiv Link) for a couple years pre VSJ, so she probably got a starting fanbase on twitter that then grew with the VSJ numbers
also im somewhat sure thats common for alot of creators, i know you mentioned twitch followers but the Luxiem boys sans Vox have that trend with their YT subs, 1 Million twitter followers, but only 800k-ish subs for the most part, Vox is the only one with a parity between subs and followers
Yeah iirc she was doing art coms and stuff on her own thing as Apricot for a while before the vtubing stuff started, I remember when she did one of the first really popular fanarts of Melody people were making a big deal about it. Hilariously I always thought Apricot was a guy until she started actually streaming some as Apricot with Melody and the rest, have no idea why lol. I think she still does a lot of art coms for other vtubers and have seen her do a few great pieces as gifts.
She is an exceptionally talented artist imo and I love her model, but for some reason yeah I've never really watched too much of her solo content.

On another note I managed to catch some of Shiinas stream last night, she seems to be doing a lot better after taking some time and reworking her schedule. I still blame fishman because fishman HATE but yeah she seems to be that type of person who honestly just works too damn hard too damn much. But she definitely seemed more positive and happy vibes, she noted that she has to take a bit of a chill from mald games like soulsborne stuff because it was getting to her again.

She didn't commit to it but she also teased the idea of perhaps doing a handcam stream eventually, if she can get over her fear of paranoia. Idk I know there are some types out there who really like seeing any kind of skin they can or trying to get profiles of if the girls are fat/not fat based on random anatomy but I just don't get the appeal of handcam streams unless it's something like what Dez and Magni were doing, actually building a PC or something. In any case we'll probably end up seeing that before Pippa ever keeps her word about the feet stream

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
She didn't commit to it but she also teased the idea of perhaps doing a handcam stream eventually, if she can get over her fear of paranoia. Idk I know there are some types out there who really like seeing any kind of skin they can or trying to get profiles of if the girls are fat/not fat based on random anatomy but I just don't get the appeal of handcam streams unless it's something like what Dez and Magni were doing, actually building a PC or something. In any case we'll probably end up seeing that before Pippa ever keeps her word about the feet stream
I like handcam streams because I talk a lot with my hands. So for me, I see a bit more of their personality come through with that. It's also especially fun when they go the extra mile like Magni, Kiara, and others by actually wearing something like their avatar for added effect. To me, it's just kind of a fun addition to the normal stream.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Let's follow up on this miserable piece of shit.

image.png

image.png

Human Garbage. Deserves a ban for attempting to bait and switch her and also wasting her time. Acting like a bitch on Twitter when he knows this shit is retarded. Really hate attention seekers like this...
I would agree. Getting banned by your oshi over a shitty NoNutNovember joke.

Her model was one of the most unique I've seen in a while, gonna miss that a lot

I gotta be honest, I don't like Calli for a few reasons but I respect her as a musician. She's been hustling harder for years and seeing her "no-bullshit" attitude is quite admirable for someone who's always on the angry mob radar, I don't like it when people decided to jump on the hate bandwagon just for the purpose of shitting on people for no particular reason besides getting feel-good internet points, it's fucking retarded and just goes to show how chronically online you are.
Everyone's got their own hater at some point regardless of how good you are at your own stuff and trying to respond to that hate is just going to fuel their ego further, just let them seethe harder.
The bigger you are the more haters you get

New hair for Miss Emma!

I like it. I hate that most models you cant really see their foreheads.

Proofread your end text before you post videos, femboy.
Gonna use the ESL excuse and also the fact that it was 5:30am. If Otakmori can translate things out of context, im allowed to have a typo.

Needs a bit of refinement with the voice, Maybe more voice samples as some of them sound weird (inb4 Michael sampled shit from her streams with background music and shit playing alongside of her voice) but not too bad.

I remember the day I saw her become a vtuber and going "Oh shit, she's that one Girls Frontline artist!" and then proceeded to never watch her. Kind of a shame, but there's only so much time in a day.
I have never seen a single stream of her and about 2 clips. "Cute brit voice" is basically all I know.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I like handcam streams because I talk a lot with my hands. So for me, I see a bit more of their personality come through with that. It's also especially fun when they go the extra mile like Magni, Kiara, and others by actually wearing something like their avatar for added effect. To me, it's just kind of a fun addition to the normal stream.
You should watch nyaru's handcam streams then.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Aspiring spidergirl director will be making movies soon

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hmm I guess I can see that perspective. Idk most of what I've seen is just standard stuff. I do enjoy ksons irl streams and gunpla builds but that's partially because she shows face which adds more personality flare to it. Uruka and Calli seem very paranoid yet uruka has mistakenly shown thighs and such a few times during them so I always figured that was the main draw, plus with Gura's people were autistically combing over details to confirm she's smol lmao

Edit-
Screenshot_20221116-151311-673.png

I'm starting to understand where the mold thing began, guys

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So Ken Ashcorpe's getting into the FLAVR stuff.

Also this

And this

Just how far is this going to go?

EDIT:
And now Vee gets in on it. (lol at the recording, though)

EDIT:
I just realized something. If Pippa every actually gets involved in a sexual harassment scandal, this will work to her advantage. Searching for info will turn up the fake FLAVR scandal.

4D chess:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So Ken Ashcorpe's getting into the FLAVR stuff.

Also this

And this

Just how far is this going to go?

Idk but honestly I think shitposting a vtuber corp into existence probably qualifies Pippa as one of the top shitposters I've ever seen, like hall of Fame material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom