"You stupid Zoomer, you imbecile Zoomer"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Yoclesh face reveal.

Last I knew she spoke on her ethnicity it was Russian/German. That's why she doesn't allow talk of the war in her chat, since allegedly she has family on both zones.

image.png

Unrelated; Froot (VSJ) hit 400k on Twitter. Interestingly she only has 374k Subs on twitch. So she's somehow more popular on SM than her actual Stream?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Unrelated; Froot (VSJ) hit 400k on Twitter. Interestingly she only has 374k Subs on twitch. So she's somehow more popular on SM than her actual Stream?
she used to be a fairly popular artist with the handle/name BSApricot (Pixiv Link) for a couple years pre VSJ, so she probably got a starting fanbase on twitter that then grew with the VSJ numbers
also im somewhat sure thats common for alot of creators, i know you mentioned twitch followers but the Luxiem boys sans Vox have that trend with their YT subs, 1 Million twitter followers, but only 800k-ish subs for the most part, Vox is the only one with a parity between subs and followers

Last edited:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I'd much rather see a holo themed platform fighter than a holo themed genshin clone.
I want a music rhythm game so Gura can finally show her powers off and not be beholden to copyright.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gonna post laughing hag to cleanse myself of that sin on the last page. Happy 700 pages bros.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vox's Man-hera moment is seemingly continuing, i dont think this was posted already but here

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I just wanted to give 1 more info thing about the Nousagi situation with the reaction of FalseEyeD and others.
This is a prime example of why you shouldn’t let these people guilt trip you. They’re losers, Nousagi bending more than he needed to but it wasn’t good enough for fuckers on Reddit (hypocritical because this subreddit allows past life talk) and False.
They/he act(s) like because he didn’t explicitly address the links or the Keeki video means he isn’t sorry for them despite apologizing for the member video which implies he’s sorry for everything connected to it. I guess he assumed people would realize that, but he assumed wrong because people are retards. (also a personal thought, I presume you guys wouldn’t be okay with the past-life videos if they were publicly and easily accessible on his channel, instead of paywalled)
DFC01E29-9B50-4A7A-8869-2EA0B6FE9966.png6A641B81-D8CD-4BB8-873E-1D9CDCA737C6.jpeg18E79539-7B6E-42EF-A8B3-976C13F226B0.png
CAAAC53A-D8BA-4F81-B1AB-901004E20BC7.png

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
@No Name Please spoiler things like that. Some of us would rather not have to see it while scrolling. Or ever.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

No Name

@No Name Please spoiler things like that. Some of us would rather not have to see it while scrolling. Or ever.
You know what? That's fair, on mobile at work so just posted to be a menace.
If I can figure out how to do it on phone. Rotting boomer brain.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Apparently 80% of the EN management are foreigners? Thats quite impressive, even if we consider that this is about the foreign branch of the company, I think thats impressive, considering that Cover, in the end, still is a japanese company
I thought this is the norm? I recalled that Nijisanji also outsourced their overseas branch's staff (not sure if the merge does anything for the krn+idn staff though), also it makes a lot of sense considering they would need to be able to interact often with the livers without any difficulties because not everyone has Japanese proficiency

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If anyones curious, Shondo streaming

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
After reading what feels like two months of Depressed Nousagi-gate, I feel like we need something like a yawn reaction.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
If we're getting serious here about the fatness of a vtuber (what the fuck has my life come to), I don't think she's fat. It's just her New England accent makes her sound a little like that. From any pics she's showed of her hands and how she talks on streams about herself she's probably average weight for her height, and not the fatass American average, a healthier average.
I'm coming late to the part, but just focus on how she sounds while laughing.

Its been over a month since last Ina stream
View attachment 5385
I know it's not the same, but have you tried tuning to shiina's streams? (she claims Ina is her inspiration, she can't be THAT different)

At most? Probably Mint Castella big. For reference

View attachment 5396

I normally don't like asmr.......BUT
View attachment 5400
View attachment 5398
:eyehearts:

Seems like several folks already realized that the nousagi hate is a lil bit too excessive. But eh, damage's done lmao.

Says tweet's unavailable. Remember to at least put a screenshot if you don't want to archive the page.

AmpleChip

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Says tweet's unavailable. Remember to at least put a screenshot if you don't want to archive the page.
Wait wut, it's still available for me. Are you sure it's just on your end?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I want a music rhythm game so Gura can finally show her powers off and not be beholden to copyright.
You're gonna make do with the dumbass trombone game and you're gonna like it!!!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
New clip is out. Bruh I hate that I have to rush to make these after every stream.

Proofread your end text before you post videos, femboy.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Slept through a milestone again. Wheeeeeeee.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How will she weasel her way out of her obligatory 100k feet stream?
Well she never specified whose feet she'd show, did she?

At most? Probably Mint Castella big. For reference
So American thin?

Proofread your end text before you post videos, femboy.
Wait, Az is a femboy? This is the biggest revelation since @thhrang being female!

I really like that I can larp as Robert Stack once a week and you end up having to answer to five different posts.:smugmoona:
Such is the necessary sacrifice for content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom