"Did you guys never had, like, dinner with your inanimate objects?"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Let's follow up on this miserable piece of shit.

Human Garbage. Deserves a ban for attempting to bait and switch her and also wasting her time. Acting like a bitch on Twitter when he knows this shit is retarded. Really hate attention seekers like this...

"Bitch, acknowledge my $2.00 or else!" - entitled fuckhead

USS IOWA

image.png

Human Garbage. Deserves a ban for attempting to bait and switch her and also wasting her time. Acting like a bitch on Twitter when he knows this shit is retarded. Really hate attention seekers like this...
All this for a $2 SC with a worn out joke, Jee I wonder why?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
A bit late due to stuff but here's Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu karaoke stream

Also I didn't expect Pata-nee's stream I linked yesterday become a marathon stream and she cleared Super Mario Bros from World 3 (no warp zone, every game over starts over from respective -1 world so if she clears 4-4 and dies in 5-3 she will start from 5-1) in under 11 hours.

masterstocking

Early Adopter
gawrassic park by @RLus654.jpg

Too many Guras

welcome back by @KyattoMikazu.jpg

Welcome back

beach tako by @KyattoMikazu.jpg

Come back

instant karma by @lSketchu.jpg

Ah, the consequences of my own actions

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Its been over a month since last Ina stream

kestraline

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
New IRyS song at midnight tonight?!
View attachment 5387
Twitter link
It's probably safe to assume this is because of Youtube's retarded music distribution setup automatically publishing at every timezone's respective midnight, which leaked multiple Holo and Niji releases as a result.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
"Bitch, acknowledge my $2.00 or else!" - entitled fuckhead
At least Gabriel Kroniig had an actual, amusing case of a cuck panic, this is just irritating

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
People here being against DN doxxing or for him sharing PL videos from vtubers, this is a refugee site from KF and not reddit or /vt/
See below. Even on the Farms there was pushback about this.
If you play it back at x2 speed he sounds quite excited.
e: Until the end. Damn dude, you should've just shut up and kept making videos.
e2: He talks about wanting to show how far they've come (the vtubers highlighted) and that's why he was using their past lives. Isn't this exactly what @NolanCrush proposed and was aggressively shot down back on the farms? I can't connect to KF right this second, but I'm sure of it.
There's room for nuance between "it's all public info, so blast it everywhere" and "how absolutely dare you doxxxxx their blurry face pics". There are a number of reasons that even though we talk roommates all the time and archive info, this forum does not have a dedicated roommate archive thread. One reason is that it attracts and enables people who only want to talk roommates, or people who want to feel smart about knowing that wrestling is fake. These are the undesirables you find in the nyfco comments section or spamming chickens at Keeki. To some, Nolan's old proposal and this DN project are like that hypothetical roommate archive thread, despite their intentions.

Has Kronii been drinking more often? I know she drank a bit after beating Kirby but I haven't really seen most of her recent streams. As long as she's not trying to be like Karen, I wouldn't mind her drinking more. She opens up more and gets pretty funny when she's tipsy.
I haven't been watching Kronii closely either. I was just going off the commentary about how sloshed she was for Kirby and I thought there was at least one other drunk stream between that and the Polka collab, but I might be misremembering.

After NePoLaBo's off-collab, HoloX had one as well.

They made takoyaki abominations before a string of announcements.
- Idol costumes, no dates given
1668600992853.png

- Individual 1st anniversary streams starting from 26 November, followed by a group live 4 December
- Gen original song and MV 4 December
- New member debut 4 December (lol)
1668601378525.png

Last edited:

masterstocking

Early Adopter

The meta controversy is getting out of control. Pippa has now become the Fishman of her own fake agency (I can't wait for the impending 'talent goes all Rushia/flips out/gets fired/gets hired by rival fake agency' saga).

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Today is former Tsunderia vtuber Orla Gan Ceann's last stream. She announced this yesterday.
Her model was one of the most unique I've seen in a while, gonna miss that a lot

All this has me appreciating how Calli has handled having the woke mob jealously seethe over her every move just because she's anime Eminem and told them to do their reps.
I gotta be honest, I don't like Calli for a few reasons but I respect her as a musician. She's been hustling harder for years and seeing her "no-bullshit" attitude is quite admirable for someone who's always on the angry mob radar, I don't like it when people decided to jump on the hate bandwagon just for the purpose of shitting on people for no particular reason besides getting feel-good internet points, it's fucking retarded and just goes to show how chronically online you are.
Everyone's got their own hater at some point regardless of how good you are at your own stuff and trying to respond to that hate is just going to fuel their ego further, just let them seethe harder.

There's no more I could add for the DN stuff 'cause everyone here already encapsulates everything I wanted to say, dude should consider turning off his PC and taking some light walks though

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Don't convince me, I stand by unknown fatness, talk to @Fucking YTs about your BMI predictions.
I really like that I can larp as Robert Stack once a week and you end up having to answer to five different posts.:smugmoona:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
By the way, H20Pipana passed 87k subs.

How will she weasel her way out of her obligatory 100k feet stream?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
By the way, H20Pipana passed 87k subs.

How will she weasel her way out of her obligatory 100k feet stream?
She should just post her rabbit's paws as her own and force people to make wishes upon it, then reveal her paws are like the monkey paw and bring only disasters.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So I am looking at the Nijisanji JP's firedrake woman, Dola doing a stream of a rythm game that I dont really recognize, but i find something interesting about it.

Screenshot_2022-11-16-20-43-56-915_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Thats her Home3D model, using it ala typical handcam stream so that she can showcase how she doing those touchpad rythm tapping action.

I don't know if other Nijis that has 3D model (with Home3D) have done this or not, but this is rather neat way to use her model

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

looks like Kiara forgot to take her meds and will now talk to her own self.
I'm interested how shes gonna go about this, but essentially, this is a maro stream with extra steps but Kiara hasn't done a Q&A in like 10 months or so could still be interesting.

1668606306098.png

this is a Job description for a EN talent manager

Apparently 80% of the EN management are foreigners? Thats quite impressive, even if we consider that this is about the foreign branch of the company, I think thats impressive, considering that Cover, in the end, still is a japanese company

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Oh :pippadfuckoff:, Henri

I'd much rather see a holo themed platform fighter than a holo themed genshin clone.
Aren't there Holo skins for Smash? I vaguely recall seeing some of those going around so I wouldn't be surprised if the clip is just from a modded Smash game.

New clip is out. Bruh I hate that I have to rush to make these after every stream.
The virality of this shitpost should be a nice inflection point for Pippa.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's all the fault of @Depressed Nousagi that we are already at 700. He forced everyone to dunk on him for being a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom