"I do know, um, that they prefer to be, um uh, she, she/her pronouns right now and they, I think, also go by the name Chrissy. So I do know that so definitely it's ok to say she. Um I also know that she, uh, fucked her mom, so..."Lilybelle

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
The vod is so gonna be taken down isn't it?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
But its quality kino and she got the big numbers fishman can't argue with.
Massive engagement, donos and twitter trending.
The numbers were there from the start and didn't go up or anything with the fake cancel. It was all FlaVR hype.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
What is it with all the Kirsche fat jokes? Does she really sound that fat to you guys? Never knew you guys were so into braphogs. :smugpipi:
Careful now, you don't want deer leedur to find out about her!
null.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Honestly a better choice than any of her previous exes judging by how she talks about them on stream. Although Jersh's autism and "good looks" will put her off big time.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Don't worry we got @Godzilla1984 by our side. o7
I don't know what it is about Pippa's streams, but no matter what downloader I use, it takes until morning for it to render on Susan's end or something.
I had an internet hiccup later on in the stream, so if I have to upload my OBS recording, you're going to get like 5-10 minutes of helium chipmunk Pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Well, I guess we've found out Sakana's punishment for Pippa after the fake cancellation bit.

Description said:
Drinking some Phase-Connect coffee and catching up on superchattos!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well, I guess we've found out Sakana's punishment for Pippa after the fake cancellation bit.

what budget soda will she mix it with this time, Big Red?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
$1000+ for a GPU or $20 a month.
Wait is it actually $20? When I was looking at the info it said the $10 tier had image generation

Edit -
FhqSlivWQAANUFn.jpeg

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I do worry that pippa is flying too close to the sun with this fake cancelation bit
But its quality kino and she got the big numbers fishman can't argue with.
Massive engagement, donos and twitter trending.
The Twitter cancellation thing might be a bit too much as you say because it can easily be picked up by salty Pre-debuts to stir drama by saying that Pippa is making fun of rape victims or some stupid shit. The usual. She did peak at around 2300 CCV and was at a stable 1.9k-2k range throughout most of it. That is more viewers than most NijiEN streamers and more than some of the lesser popular Holo streamers.

Fishman just needs to adopt a "talent freedom" attitude when it comes to Pippa. If people start shit, he should tell them to direct it at the talent and not at the company. "She is edgy and if you dont like it, I advise you not to watch her. Consider watching many of the other safer talents."

Nigga fucking nvidia gtx750 will be good enough and 1650 would be overkill try being better
I got a 2080 Ti and I can hear that shit struggling. If i was just generating shit it would be fine but I got about 90 tabs of shit open + video editing + any other crap im listening or watching at the same time. Its too much.

I'm pretty sure Null watches vtubers but never talks about it because of the faggots who try to ruin everything.
He could even be amongus right now :smugpipi:
He's probably a KFP fag that spams chickens in Keeki's streams.

I don't know what it is about Pippa's streams, but no matter what downloader I use, it takes until morning for it to render on Susan's end or something.
I had an internet hiccup later on in the stream, so if I have to upload my OBS recording, you're going to get like 5-10 minutes of helium chipmunk Pippa.
Mine rendered. I will start clipping shit.

Wait is it actually $20? When I was looking at the info it said the $10 tier had image generation

Edit -
There is a $10 and a $20 tier. The 20 tier lets you generate images without a currency cost as long as you don't go over 28 steps. I believe that the 10-tier does still charge a small amount of the currency. Image2Image generation costs currency.

akari-chan

Get a decent gpu and train your own ai for best results

Nigga fucking nvidia gtx750 will be good enough and 1650 would be overkill try being better
I've got an 6800xt, bought it because of price and it was just before this whole AI art started exploding. Fuck me.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I got a 2080 Ti and I can hear that shit struggling. If i was just generating shit it would be fine but I got about 90 tabs of shit open + video editing + any other crap im listening or watching at the same time. Its too much.
Bitch your digitized moldy boobs are being sent to chinese! Atleast for your own privacy and convenience you should look into that shit someday

I've got an 6800xt, bought it because of price and it was just before this whole AI art started exploding. Fuck me.
It aint that bad tho what are you on about?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Uncle Vesper has a schedule finally and it has Tempus DND part 2 on it.

FhpkIW4UUAAt1vC.jpg
For those who don't know what "Pokemon Soul Link" is, I recall Magni and Altare were going to do a Soul Link nuzlocke for the new Pokemon game back during their debut month.

A "Soul Link" is a co-op nuzlocke with all the standard nuzlocke rules but with a twist due to the co-op nature of the challenge. If for example in route 1 I catch Bidoof and you catch a Pidgey then if I ever want to use Bidoof then you must use that Pidgey as they are "linked" to the same route. If I lose Bidoof, then your Pidgey is also dead this also implies if I don't catch the Bidoof. Some other rules that can be used to make it more restrictive, but that is the basic idea of what a "Soul Link" is in Pokemon terms.

I presume Vesper is going to do that with Altare now because Magni is too busy to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom