Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Listen to those chubby Kirsche chuckles.
What is it with all the Kirsche fat jokes? Does she really sound that fat to you guys? Never knew you guys were so into braphogs. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fish Fuck has entered the chat
1668573786012.png

What is it with all the Kirsche fat jokes? Does she really sound that fat to you guys? Never knew you guys were so into braphogs. :smugpipi:
I have no idea, I think it was during the Koolaid Pickles saga where I made a joke that we have all walks of life who enjoy them, Lisa who is thin, Fat Black who is big enough to attract Josh, and Kirsche of unknown fatness.

To this day we don't know how fat the rabbit hole goes.

lvl8

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I have no idea, I think it was during the Koolaid Pickles saga where I made a joke that we have all walks of life who enjoy them, Lisa who is thin, Fat Black who is big enough to attract Josh, and Kirsche of unknown fatness.

To this day we don't know how fat the rabbit hole goes.
If we're getting serious here about the fatness of a vtuber (what the fuck has my life come to), I don't think she's fat. It's just her New England accent makes her sound a little like that. From any pics she's showed of her hands and how she talks on streams about herself she's probably average weight for her height, and not the fatass American average, a healthier average.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Fish fuck is taking it well
1668573964027.png

If we're getting serious here about the fatness of a vtuber (what the fuck has my life come to), I don't think she's fat. It's just her New England accent makes her sound a little like that. From any pics she's showed of her hands and how she talks on streams about herself she's probably average weight for her height, and not the fatass American average, a healthier average.
Don't convince me, I stand by unknown fatness, talk to @Fucking YTs about your BMI predictions.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Depressed Nousagi couldve made a pretty good video about this whole thing. About some shitty fake AI Vtuber company which in 2 days somehow managed to do more than Pre-Debuts have done in 3 years.

Get a decent gpu and train your own ai for best results
$1000+ for a GPU or $20 a month.

Prototype Kirshey Tomato/Ketchup design for FlaVR!

1668574873678.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I'm going to call you the G word Kirsche!"
".... .... .... Gay?"

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I do worry that pippa is flying too close to the sun with this fake cancelation bit

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is unironically the best Pippa stream in recent memory. Holy fucking shit.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I do worry that pippa is flying too close to the sun with this fake cancelation bit
But its quality kino and she got the big numbers fishman can't argue with.
Massive engagement, donos and twitter trending.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
After about four years you've roughly broken even, so if you get five years out of the GPU you're ahead. Though you'll also be using it for other stuff which should really mitigate the cost.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nigga fucking nvidia gtx750 will be good enough and 1650 would be overkill try being better

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Don't convince me, I stand by unknown fatness, talk to @Fucking YTs about your BMI predictions.
Don't hide it man. I know you secretly wish that Kirsche is fat because you're a chubby chaser and Pippa is too frail to fulfill that.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But its quality kino and she got the big numbers fishman can't argue with.
Massive engagement, donos
To be completely fair, we also said these things after the ragepig stream in Feburary, and was an argument as to why she should be allowed to collab with Jim & Rekieta / do lolcow streams / laugh at spergs and retarded shit on the Internet. Sakana didn't really budge.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Don't hide it man. I know you secretly wish that Kirsche is fat because you're a chubby chaser and Pippa is too frail to fulfill that.
I'm not Null, but maybe I'm @thhrang .

To be completely fair, we also said these things after the ragepig stream in Feburary, and was an argument as to why she should be allowed to collab with Jim & Rekieta / do lolcow streams / laugh at spergs and retarded shit on the Internet. Sakana didn't really budge.
Never forget what the fish took from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom