"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I don't know what it is about Pippa's streams, but no matter what downloader I use, it takes until morning for it to render on Susan's end or something.
I had an internet hiccup later on in the stream, so if I have to upload my OBS recording, you're going to get like 5-10 minutes of helium chipmunk Pippa.
I DL'ed a copy, 480p, mp4 container, VP9 video codec, opus audio (gofile, so temporary link, ~610 MBytes) E: https://gofile.io/d/qgSQdh
$1000+ for a GPU or $20 a month.
I've got an 6800xt, bought it because of price and it was just before this whole AI art started exploding. Fuck me.
Used market prices for 30 series are pretty low atm, I have seen used rtx 3070s on FB marketplace for 400 and even lower, rtx 3080 550 down. I think there is a fork of stable diffusion that does work on AMD, but I have not looked into it.

Last edited:

Zelaphee

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Um, this Uruka stream is honestly going how I would expect it. Her fans are big coomers and it's fuckin weird.

UrukaGarticPhone.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Erinas stream is honestly pretty good and tbh due to the lack of archiving autists im afraid this retard will have to learn the ropes and archive himself

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Bitch your digitized moldy boobs are being sent to chinese! Atleast for your own privacy and convenience you should look into that shit someday

It aint that bad tho what are you on about?
You got any proof of NovelAI doing that?

Early Adopter
You got any proof of NovelAI doing that?
You aint got nothing to disprove that. I can say what i want. That would be stupid if an ai company wouldnt use your data while taking you using the service as consent.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The Keeki video DN posted and later privated on YT, shit's kinda rough to watch: https://anonfiles.com/ofA4G4H1y7/DN_k_mp4

Guessing his Kiara/Gura videos still haven't surfaced anywhere, huh? I'm still curious to see what he actually said in them.
I am very curious about this. Again according to some retard on Reddit who didn't see the video but claims someone told him that it had doxing information and whatnot. Given how he seemed to go out of his way to avoid even mentioning Ame's name on stream and only referred to her as her Alt account's name, I doubt he would refer to Kiara in any other way other than Keeki. Nousagi is autistic but not retarded.

Erinas stream is honestly pretty good and tbh due to the lack of archiving autists im afraid this retard will have to learn the ropes and archive himself
Doesn't Twitch archive the vods? Actually nvm, karaoke and music gets muted. I havent really used YT-DLP for Twitch so idk.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Yeah, I really hope DN's videos on Kiara and Gura surface somewhere because they're probably a good watch, judging by the Ame one...

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Also autistic sperging but I hate people like this in Twitch chat. Just shut the fuck up.
View attachment 5323
There's a lite version of this in Amiya's chat too, with a single dreamweaver almost always greeting her with rainbow flags appended to the end of the message for no reason at all. It's obnoxious but Ami only acknowledges the greeting itself so it's not that big of an issue.

And speaking of the spider, I guess this may be an excuse to post this:
unnamed.png
Oyasumiya!
Sauce

Kazuma

Early Adopter
You aint got nothing to disprove that. I can say what i want. That would be stupid if an ai company wouldnt use your data while taking you using the service as consent.

Here is what they say about where the content is being stored. Granted this is about their text generation but I'd imagine it's the same with their image generation.

Who can read my stories and where are they hosted?

Only you and the people you choose to share them with have access to them. We can not access or read your stories.

By default, your stories are stored on your local device, so only you can access them. You also have the option of storing stories on our servers, in which case they will be encrypted in your browser, so all story data at rest on our servers is encrypted and nobody but you can read your stories. Please note that while generating text with our AI systems, the requests sent to our servers will contain unencrypted bits of your story that are necessary for our AI to do its work. Of course this unencrypted data is not stored or logged and only transmitted over secure HTTPS connections.
A little history on how Novel AI started. Last year, AI Dungeon (AID) made a couple huge fuckup. Users found out that the stories that they wrote using AI Dungeon were not encrypted on their server and that the AID employees had access to their stories. AID also started to censor stories that users had create. A group of users got angry and made Novel AI and promised to not do what AID had done. I think most of the people behind Novel AI were on /aids/, the ai text generation thread on 4chan's vg board. Don't quote me on that though.

Here is a reddit post on AID's fuckup
April 26th of 2021, Latitude, the company behind AI Dungeon, implemented a filter for private adventures. They officially announced the filter the next day. Latitude claimed the filter was only supposed to filter pedophilic content (although there was a pretty obvious attempt to filter bestiality as well, as the filter had issues with animals). At the time the filter was added, it was just laughably bad. Mentioning a child, or an animal, or a number below 18, or a sexual term, regardless of the context, triggered the filter when it was first added. The devs also said they'd be monitoring private stories that triggered the filter, which was seen as a privacy violation given how faulty the filter was. There was also nothing preventing the AI from giving outputs that the filter would disallow.

Latitude made some changes to the filter early on. The first major changes were the removal of the censorship of animals, and the change to a two-column filter, where you'd have to use one of the censored words relating to minors, and one of the censored words relating to sex, within the last 400 or so characters of the story to trigger the filter. The term "pedoph" (and any words containing the term) was an outlier, as it would trigger the filter on it's own, without any other censored words having to be present.

The filter still wasn't good after that, though, since it was, of course, incapable of understanding context. The way they went about filtering also meant that it was incredibly easy for people actually using the AI for pedophilic content to avoid the filter if they knew how. It also meant that words containing censored terms could trigger the filter. As some examples: "Infantry" (contained "infant"), "breastplate" (contained "breast"), "analysis" (contained "anal"), "cocky" and "cockpit" (both contained "cock"), "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" (contained "boy" and "girl", respectively), etc. Latitude, within a couple of weeks of the filter's existence, also added an automated suspension system that would sometimes automatically suspend players for triggering the filter for up to a week.

It was also found that AI Dungeon's finetuning data contained some pedophilic content, which made the AI more likely to output pedophilic content, itself, and which a lot of users saw as being hypocritical.

Additionally, there was a data breach that occured about 2 weeks prior to the filter controversy, and that the AI Dungeon community only found out about during the controversy. It apparently allowed for all private content, except for private content from the first 11 days of AI Dungeon 2's existence, to be accessed. Latitude failed to disclose the breach for months, which people were understandably upset about. It wasn't until 5 months after the breach occurred that Latitude finally disclosed the breach.

There was also the issue of the moderation of private stories being outsourced to strangers on the internet via a website called "Taskup". As a result of this outsourcing, over 100 private stories ended up being leaked on 4chan. To be fair, it later came to light that the outsourcing was the doing of OpenAI (the company that used to provide Latitude with their AI models), rather than Latitude's doing, but that was unknown for months, and regardless of who was responsible for the outsourcing, people were still upset about such a breach of privacy.

Aside from that, during the controversy, several features of AI Dungeon were either made worse, or removed entirely. The "Explore" feature, which allowed users to share prompts and stories, and to communicate with one another, was also removed just 2 weeks before the controversy started. That definitely wasn't the cause of the controversy, but it added fuel to the fire regardless. It also didn't help that Latitude went radio silent for most of the controversy.

Eventually, Latitude ditched OpenAI. This was because of a combination of reasons. Firstly, OpenAI began enforcing heavy censorship for their models that disallowed violent content and general sexual content, among other things. Secondly, as a result of some users no longer using the OpenAI AI models as a result of said censorship, Latitude ended up losing the volume-based discount that they previously had for OpenAI's models, meaning that the AI was now significantly more expensive for Latitude to use than before. Thirdly, OpenAI is generally a shitty company and was, as I said before, responsible for over 100 private stories being leaked on 4chan. So, now AI Dungeon uses AI models from AI21. Unfortunately, though, the current AI models are pretty much unanimously considered to be worse than the old ones from OpenAI.

For clarification, the filter still exists, but is nowhere near as bad as it was during the controversy. At this point in time, there is no longer a suspension system, and with Latitude's shift to the "Walls Approach", the filter now only applies to the AI. Latitude also claimed they'd no longer be manually reviewing stuff that triggers the filter. The "Explore" page is also back, now called "Search". Although it's... kinda worse than before since the Posts section and the "Top" sorting option were both removed, for some reason.

There was some controversy a few months ago regarding the addition of ads. Prior to ads being implemented, AI Dungeon had been using an energy system for over a year, and the energy had a high enough limit and recharge rate that most users were unhindered by it. When ads were first implemented, you'd get a pop-up ad every 10 or so actions. However, a lot of users ended up disliking this system, as they found the ads to be too intrusive, long, and/or frequent.

Latitude justified the implementation of ads by saying that ads were a highly requested feature. That claim was true, but the people who requested for ads to be implemented mainly either wanted ads to restore energy, wanted the option to watch ads for some sort of benefit, or wanted banner ads; people didn't ask for the type of ads that Latitude initially implemented. Anyways, Latitude ended up switching to the current system in which you can watch ads to get 10 actions per ad, and can stockpile actions before playing instead of having to be constantly interrupted by ads while playing. Even with the new ad system, though, there's still a fairly large portion of the community that's unhappy with the ads.

More recently, in August, there was also another data breach. Here is an archive of the Q&A Latitude had about the breach.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There's a lite version of this in Amiya's chat too, with a single dreamweaver almost always greeting her with rainbow flags appended to the end of the message for no reason at all. It's obnoxious but Ami only acknowledges the greeting itself so it's not that big of an issue.
Is it The Rapture Queen? I've mentioned that guy before, he is EVERYWHERE. Always putting an out of context "Hi, *whoever*! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈*flags*"
I see him in IRyS, Mumei, and even Lisa streams all the time, but I've never seen anyone acknowledge him.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Is it The Rapture Queen? I've mentioned that guy before, he is EVERYWHERE. Always putting an out of context "Hi, *whoever*! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈*flags*"
I see him in IRyS, Mumei, and even Lisa streams all the time, but I've never seen anyone acknowledge him.
Yep they were in Uruka's stream earlier as well. They are better off ignoring it, otherwise it can eventually lead to shit like what happened with Jerma and people spamming trans pride emotes in his chat. The second you acknowledge them you can never forget about them or they will try to tear you apart.

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Yep they were in Uruka's stream earlier as well. They are better off ignoring it, otherwise it can eventually lead to shit like what happened with Jerma and people spamming trans pride emotes in his chat. The second you acknowledge them you can never forget about them or they will try to tear you apart.
Screenshot_20221116_043925_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221116_043641_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20221116_043635_Brave.jpg
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️

Y.W.N.B.A.W.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

View attachment 5074
What the fuck is wrong with such people
You donate and SC to show support not because you except your message to be read, thats just an added bonus
I hate even more how Kiara actually responds to this shit instead of ignoring it, I think its retared

Let's follow up on this miserable piece of shit.

image.png

image.png

Human Garbage. Deserves a ban for attempting to bait and switch her and also wasting her time. Acting like a bitch on Twitter when he knows this shit is retarded. Really hate attention seekers like this...

Also have this from Clio.

People are constantly debating if they're a troon or whatever right? Not sure if/how this helps lol. But alas. All I can tell from this is that she/they let their hair get pretty bad, that's a lot of split/dead ends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom