"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Hell, 5 sessions is too long, I'd think by the second one shit starts to go crazy.
Yeah, it takes 5 sessions when players are trying to have a more or less serious game. Given that holoboys will be playing for the first time, things will go south pretty much immediately.

Regis Altare just really went in on someone cheating in Mario Kart around 67 minutes in. Some of the things he said were "you're probably really sad about your life, you're probably super fat, you probably have no friends"... what was that about being a reformed toxic gamer, Altare?

There's no such thing as a former KGB man and there's no such thing as a reformed toxic gamer, simple as.

Lia Lickers Likers in shambles. I watched her stream with Yuri a couple days ago and she seemed okay. I hope this hiatus isn't too serious.
Wow, I'm an idiot, only now did I realize that her fandom name is not actually Lia Lickers.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Lol even the girls are TKSRing Kronii on that. Speaking of Kronii, just a reminder, that /vt/ is retarded and Kronii has always had fits of laughter like she did in that DBD stream. I really recommend watching the segment in Kiara's 12 hour stream with Kronii, Ame, and Ina. They played a mini-game collection with some fun ones like so:
Tbf, I have also seen the supporters claiming that Kronii is "more natural and happier than ever" in the Tempus collab, mostly in response to the unicorns claiming that Kronii was anxious and not herself during the collab which means she must have been forced into it.

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Yeah, it takes 5 sessions when players are trying to have a more or less serious game. Given that holoboys will be playing for the first time, things will go south pretty much immediately.
Remembering how the zomboid collab went, it's gonna be full of confusion, DM malding and lots of yabes.

:cry:Someone recommend me something good. Tried to watch Mori, but was falling asleep. Matsuri and Kaela are playing Holocure and I think I've had enough of that for the day. Also, holy shit is HC a buff, didn't think Matsuri could pull 10k.

wew

Male hag love!
Phase 3/ Phase Connect Gen 3 auditions are now open

I had a feeling they would be opening auditions again soon so was already getting into the mind set of getting all my shit together for that 5 minute video. God this is going to be cringe as fuck but im going to shoot my shot as hard as I can because I generally believe that phase connect is the best small corpo group atm.
Wish me luck lads because im going to need it

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
There's no such thing as a former KGB man and there's no such thing as a reformed toxic gamer, simple as.
Pretty much the truth. Regis still has that toxic in him from the streams I've watched. I don't mind cause I think it's funny as shit when people get salty. He might want to watch his words though or we might have a true gamer moment come out.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Remembering how the zomboid collab went, it's gonna be full of confusion, DM malding and lots of yabes.

:cry:Someone recommend me something good. Tried to watch Mori, but was falling asleep. Matsuri and Kaela are playing Holocure and I think I've had enough of that for the day. Also, holy shit is HC a buff, didn't think Matsuri could pull 10k.
If Ollie's voice doesn't filter you, try her Monster Prom stream. The game is funny by itself, but with her commentary becomes hilarious.

Pretty much the truth. Regis still has that toxic in him from the streams I've watched. I don't mind cause I think it's funny as shit when people get salty. He might want to watch his words though or we might have a true gamer moment come out.
He can always justify it in-lore by saying that "Demon Lord Altare" slipped out a little bit.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I had a feeling they would be opening auditions again soon so was already getting into the mind set of getting all my shit together for that 5 minute video. God this is going to be cringe as fuck but im going to shoot my shot as hard as I can because I generally believe that phase connect is the best small corpo group atm.
Best of luck to you and anyone else on here going for it. Regardless if you make it, it's still good to try and if you do make it you can lure the others here.

Lisa got tricked and started hollerin

Poor angry ironing board.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Good luck. Just remember that even if you get refused, it's not necessarily because you suck. You might just not fit what they want for this gen, or there was someone just a little bit better.

wew

Male hag love!
Best of luck to you and anyone else on here going for it. Regardless if you make it, it's still good to try and if you do make it you can lure the others here.
Thank you and also wish the best to any other female shitposters here
Good luck. Just remember that even if you get refused, it's not necessarily because you suck. You might just not fit what they want for this gen, or there was someone just a little bit better.
I'm using all my gossip forum knowledge of what other saved and shared when it comes to these auditions like how many girls in hololive had to apply many times to get in and that leaked Finana audition video.
May not get that fish on this cast but I can always get better bait and try again baby.
Also feels good to be editing a video again its been years since and if I don't get in I may just start doing "high" effort clips along streaming like I am now

Jealous

Lurker

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Ame got a translator to help chat with her JP bros. Seems to be working as intended.

A little off topic, but I found out that both Nene & Ame are using the translator called "Pocketalk", its about $129 USD and the translations seem to be better than what I can currently get on my phone.

The bad part of it is it required a data plan since it requires internet (it comes with 2-years).

If it was all offline I'd be tempted to pick one up, but since it's not I'll just use the lesser translators on my phone that allows me to download the languages offline.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Like the idiot that I am, I decided to change my email on the farms and now I'm locked out until the site is unfucked so that I can submit the confirmation email.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Like the idiot that I am, I decided to change my email on the farms and now I'm locked out until the site is unfucked so that I can submit the confirmation email.
Would copy & pasting the link in notepad and changing the domain to the tor link work?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Would copy & pasting the link in notepad and changing the domain to the tor link work?
Didn't work.
This isn't the first time this has happened.
I'm just going to wait for things to quiet down.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nothing like a hot cup of coffee to get your morning started
coffee.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pon wolf birthday stream. But on twitch for some reason.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Everyone be like, "Here we be learning Japanese/English", and Enna here be like

MORSE CODE

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Testing out my Odysee channel: Nope, that doesn't work.
The only way to embed is to use iframes and HTML doesn't work with BB code. I would keep it that way, as I could see a lot of shit being messed with if we allowed HTML.

Anyway, it was an IRyS clip (shocker, I know).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom